Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Great rooms and decent price
This is a nice, small hotel with rooms and native bungalows facing the beachfront. It's newest concret building was set up in the beginning of 2005. We stayed here. Nice, clean rooms with AC and television (30 channels or so including CNN and BBC). Hot water in the shower and a minibar with the same prices as in the pubs. The breakfast is standard American and you have this in the garden. The price and standard is good compared with the neighbouring hotels. We paid 2300 pesos (close to 40 USD) a night breakfast included.
Unique Quality: No pool. Nice view if you get a room facing the beachside.
You hear music from the bars at night, but it's not too disturbing and anyway all live music stops at 1.30 at the latest (at least during low season).
Directions: Between boat station 1 and 2. Next to Red Coconut resort.
Popular Hotels in Boracay Island
P.O. Box 2522, Makati Central Post Office, Boracay, 1265, Philippines
Station 1, Balabag, Boracay Island
Diniwid Beach, Boracay, 1125, Philippines
Barangay Yapak, 5608, Philippines
Explore the World
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Las Vegas
- Springmaid Beach Resort
- Damai Beach Resort
- Marriott Islamabad
- Sheraton Moriah Tel Aviv
- Riu Tropical Bay All-Inclusive
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
- Baiyoke Suite Hotel
- Jasper Hotel (Formerly Hotel Y )
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
- The Carlton On Madison Avenue
- AmeriSuites Cincinnati North
- Grand Velas All Suites & Spa Resort, Riviera Maya
- Best Western Atlantic Hotel Paris