Station 1, 5608, Philippines

Agoda.com Asiatravel.com Otel.com

More about Boracay Beach Club

Boracay Beach Chalet

by joysweet about Boracay Beach Chalet

Located right in the middle of white beach (station 2), near restaurants (dmall among them), and souvenier shops. The resort provides a 5-gallon purified water to each unit which is very useful since purified water is a little expensive on the island. High season rate (2006) - Deluxe - 4000+; Jr. Suite - 6000+
Low seaon rate (2006) - Deluxe - 2000+; Jr. Suite - 4000+

Boracay Beach House

by boracayinformation about Boracay White Beach Angol

Beautiful beach house right on the beach - between your accommodation
and the ocean there is nothing but white sand and coconut trees.
Romantic quiet location on White Beach Angol.
Comfortable beach villa with kitchen, aircon, hot water, TV, sound system etc.
Perfect for honeymooner's, couples in love, nature lovers, family with kids. You can't stay closer to the beach and the sea.
There is no road or even pathway between your
vacation house and the ocean. Only white sand.
Unforgettable sunsets.

Best in Boracay

by TripAdvisor Member JagDriver

Reviewer: Two from Oregon

We have just returned from a twelve night stay at the Boracay Beach Club. The slogan of the hotel is "Life is Good" and it really is. From the time we were greeted at the Caticlan airport until we left, we felt like family. Ariel and Mimi are gracious hosts and we were made to feel at home. The staff is incredible - responsive and always smiling. The rooms are immaculate and are kept in perfect condition. The packages include a wide variety of experiences around Boracay including sailing, island hopping, in-room massages, a dinner at Ariel's restaurant, etc. The hotel is just a few seconds from the beach. We believe this is an advantage as the rooms are very quiet. We would highly recommend the BBC. We are already looking forward to our next visit.

Be a Boracay Beach model for the day

by dcmanicad

With a very wonderful backdrop that is Boracay, the fashion model instinct inside of you will come out. Don’t fight it, just have your cameras ready and shoot away!

as expected

by TripAdvisor Member drastico

we spent 14 days at this hotel and we can confirm all the good abt it. we went with our kids ( 5 & 7 ) and had a great time. unfortunately we were not very lucky with weather condition but apart from this no problem at all. trying to add something to all other comments, let me just say that the added values at BBC are the owners and the nice staff. they look after you and the members of yr party exactly the way you want to be treated ( a client or a famili member...the choice is yours ) highly reccomended for families with kids, it is exactly what we expected it to be....close to everything but far enough to walk out if you want to relax.

Cute Boutique Hotel

by TripAdvisor Member roy_prn

If you could imagine what a San Francisco or Miami Boutique Hotel should strive to be, this would be it. The BBC is a new property; clean, colorful and tastefully decorated. Great water pressure, lots of hot water, strong airconditioning, lots of electrical outlets, new and comfortable bed/linens. I never felt the need to use the in room safe. BBC has Ariel's House. More a lounge than a bar, it is an oasis amid the nearby nightlife.

It's also next to 3 major clubs (Guilly's, Paraw and Cocomanga) that aren't as tourist heavy as the D'Mall bars. It's an easy 10 minute walk to D'Mall with it's shopping, it's crowds and more bars.

1 reviewer complains of noise from the clubs and then suggests a beachfront hotel. This is a contradiction. The beachfront hotels gets noise starting early morning to late at night from the beach crowds, the bars, the restaurants, the vendors (alot have loud music playing) and the drunks walking home early morning. In contrast, the BBC is set off the beach. It is quiet throughout the day and the bar noise at night is barely noticeable from your room (you really have to listen). And to get to the beach you simply cross 12 feet of street. It's right there!!! All the action is close by, but your room will be a quiet escape for you to relax or recuperate. Remember: close to the action but a quiet escape from it.

Can you get a better deal on Boracay? Maybe. No way of knowing unless you see for yourself. Sure, you can find cheaper accomodations that are just "good enough." But will you get a good deal at the BBC? Absolutely. From reserving online, paying through PayPal, airport transfers and the friendliness of the staff, my experience was seamless. It's location, rooms, service, amenities and "extra's" are difficult to match. I extended my initial stay from 3 nites to 5 to enjoy BBC and avoid the madness that is Manila; and they even offered to contact my airline and Manila hotel for me. I will recommend this hotel to family and friends w/o hesitation.

A Memorable Experience

by TripAdvisor Member keep_trekking

I had an amazing time at the BCC! The owner, Ariel, and his wife, along with the entire staff, did everything possible to make sure that we were well take care of. They were very accommodating, friendly, helpful, and eager to ensure that we enjoyed our stay. One night, every guest at the hotel was invited to a birthday party of a friend of Ariel's wife, and we were treated to delicious, local foods, plus a whole roated pig! The hotel is very conveniently located by the White Sand beach and walking distance to all the restaurants and shops. We had a 6-nights package deal, which included breakfasts, snorkeling trip, banana boat ride, sailing, and in-room massage. Great deal!

Good-luck to Ariel and his family!

A good choice.

by TripAdvisor Member x2fr

My girlfriend and I stayed at the BBC for 4 days and 3 nights. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. My less than perfect rating is not a reflection of my dissatisfaction with the hotel, simply acknowledgment that it’s a new establishment and some amenities and services are still “works in progress”. For instance, their beach-side lounge was still under construction but BBC’s designated beach front area for its guests is accessible. The room we were in (Rm 301) was still un-decorated. As expected with fledgling establishments, we also experienced a few minor lapses in service such as: our room was cleaned up only once during our stay (and no, we never had the “do not disturb” sign up) and it was only cleaned when we finally requested that it be done. The hotel’s policy of daily cleaning didn’t seem to be in full effect then. There was also confusion over our package deal—we were suppose to have a sunset cruise but for some reason was not coordinated with us, instead, we were given massages, which turned out fine since the weather wasn’t that great for a sunset cruise anyway.

We experienced few other misses in service but they were pretty minor and were more than offset by positive experiences we had as well. To start, my online reservation directly through them was smooth, the owner (Ariel) was very prompt and responsive in confirming my booking. Our transfer to/from the airport was seamless and uneventful. Most notable and commendable was the hotel owners’ wonderful gesture to make us feel welcome and at home. The owner’s wife, Mimie, greeted us warmly upon our arrival, even took a picture of us and to our surprise, gave us a framed copy of our picture upon check-out! On Valentine’s Day, she arranged, on my behalf, to have some roses brought into our room to surprise my girlfriend! It was a wonderful personal touch that we truly appreciated.

We stayed in the best room in the hotel (Admiral Suite Rm 301), only room in the entire hotel with a balcony facing the ocean. It’s bright and spacious, big enough for a family. The bedroom is separate from the living room, and “kitchen” which was more like a wet bar since it wasn’t (yet?) equipped for cooking or food preparation--no stove, fridge, microwave, or utensils (only a small coffee maker). The bathroom has a tub with shower. Ample drawers and closet space. I checked out other rooms in the hotel and they’re all very clean, spacious, and organized. Fyi for those who do not want or can not use stairs, opt for rooms on the first floor—the hotel has 3 floors but doesn’t have an elevator.

The beach is easily accessed from the hotel, just a very few steps across the street. There are a couple of bars/restaurant next to the hotel’s beach front and during our stay blasted their music in the afternoon while we were lounging on the beach. I had to ask them to turn the music down. Unfortunately, we could also hear the music from our room at night. Quieter rooms seem to be towards the back of the hotel. Glad to know that Boracay will be enforcing noise ordinances soon.

The hotel’s restaurant is both a lounge and dining area. It’s inviting and casual. The dishes were always presented well. Except for a couple of times that our breakfasts arrived cold, lukewarm at best, the quality and quantity of food and service was quite good.

Overall, we had a pleasant stay and, again, would recommend this hotel. It’s very good value for the money. This hotel seems to have been built with a labor of love (wonderful landscaping!) and no doubt will continue to improve.

Nice for partiers, not for quiet nights.

by TripAdvisor Member yourgal

I am not sure who wrote the reviews. They all sound alike to me. We found the hotel to be noisy, not just from outside clubs but from music played at the hotel. Tell Alvin or them not to light up the DJ booth and the sound system, we can go out for that. The pool is too small to even bother with. Crossing the street to get to the beach means negotiating a busy street with plenty of traffic, not safe for kids or slow walkers. It is in the party zone, which is good if you like that, but it is hard to escape if you don’t like it. Hotel was clean, staff friendly but for what we paid we prefer to be in a place with less noise and less crowded. Housekeeping had to be asked to clean the room. This hotel is big into package deals which lock you in, I suggest book just one or two nights and then look around if you don’t like the place and for sure make comments here that are more objective once you go there

Boracay, or Searching for the Taste of Paradise

by Olivid

"Goming to Paradise"

Our Bounty Journey of searching for the taste of Paradise started with a flight from Bangkok to Manila with Cebu Pacific Airlines. Cebu Pacific’s advantages are low-price and convenient transfers—you and your numerous bags do not have to be dragged to another terminal for domestic flight to Kalibo or Caticlan. The couple of hours before the departure we spent enjoying our first Pilipino breakfast in the nearest to airport local outdoor café. Time flew away as imperceptibly/invisibly as a sun flew up to the sky. We chose the native dish tapsilog for 90 peso: rice with garlic, fried eggs and spiced beef bits. Simple but tasty.

Then paying “boarding fees” of 200 peso per nose, flight somewhat over an hour, deep self-forgetful sleep and then “back to life” with airhostess’s announcement “Welcome to Kalibo”… In the Kalibo airport we were greeted by the hotel representative - transfer was included in our package. It is much more comfortable than searching, explaining, arranging and bargaining for transportation ourselves, and worrying about it at all
Another hour and a half by air-con van to the Caticlan port. On the way – amusing exotic landscapes if you are not car sick on the windy mountain roads along the sapphire-blue sea… Being in that “lucky” category of passengers, overcoming nausea for the sake of the Love to everything new and amazing I would slightly raise my blurred eyes to contemplate the Beauty. (BTW, one can fly directly to Caticlan as well.) The following trip on the boat and ride to the hotel went smoothly.

In the resort Boracay Beach Club we were met with a big, welcoming smiles followed by refreshing local fruit cocktail and cool moist towels. Small but nice details

Though hotel transfer was well organized our trip turned out to be quite tiring and the only thing I wanted was to throw myself on the bed after the hot shower. For Paradise Dream I did not need anything else.

We chose Boracay Beach Club because of the high TripAdvisor rating. They also have great packages for 4 and 7 days including transfers, breakfasts, excursions, drinks, massage, rides. etc for approximately $100 per day for 2 people. Hotel is conveniently located within 2 minutes from the White Beach on Station 1, where the white sand is finer, the beach is wider and the human being species are not so much gathered as on the Station 2 and 3. The rooms in BBC are comfortable and have everything needed for the guests looking for a home away from home and somewhere in Paradise...

The main treasure of the BBC is its staff, always ready to make you smile. Being a tea-drinker I was surprised by the lack of tea bags in my Paradise home. Suppose it is the side effect of a half of century American colonization – there is only coffee in the room. I was especially happy to have free WiFi, needed as a cold beer in the afternoon heat. In spite of all the delight of the light sea breeze if it is not accompanied by the WiFi waves it feels somewhat strangling.

"What to do?"

The Holy Trinity “Sand, Sea and Sun” in its best performance creates exotic romantic ambience. One asks oneself, “Is this Paradise possible on our viceful Spaceship Earth?”

If you lust for “terrestrial” fruits of life there are a lot of bars and restaurants on White Beach. Boracay Beach Club Hotel is next to the famous Cocomanga ’s bar so convenient if crawling to the bed will be needed :).

Action lovers will enjoy numerous water sports: diving, snorkeling, sailing, kite surfing, wind surfing etc. For me it is all too extreme so I settled on the meditation on the divine colors of SunSets.

"Ariel’s Point - 8th Wonder of the World"

The unique excursion to Ariel’s Point with cliff diving and jumping, huge buffet barbeque lunch and especially the endless drinks should be mentioned! Lots of Fun in the Adam and Eve’s Paradise!!!

boracay beachboracay beach

Turtle inn or Borocay Beach club

by manfromdelmonte

I am thinking of staying at either Turtle inn or Boracay Beach club, has anyone else stayed there? which one would you recommend?

Re: Turtle inn or Borocay Beach club

by sirenna

Both offer different experiences. Beach Club is convenient for party people whereas Turtle is in a quieter location. It depends on your taste.

Re: Turtle inn or Borocay Beach club

by boredoffboracay

BEACH CLUB is near to the beach, Turtle Inn is up an alley not as close to beach.

Feedback on Boracay Beach House

by audball

My sister and our husbands are going to Boracay on May 2nd until the 4th and finally found accommodations at Boracay Beach Houses. We are thrilled to find something this last minute as all the other resorts seem to be booked solid. Can someone give us some feedback on Bororcay Beach Houses (location, rooms, facilities) before I pay my deposit? I appreciate everyone's help!

RE: Feedback on Boracay Beach House

by sirenna

I've not heard of Boracay Beach Houses, and a google search brings up nothing. Are you sure that's what it's called?

by audball

Hi Sirenna,

Its http://www.boracay.li/index.php

Let me know what you think.

by sirenna

I do know that place! Its very near to where I live! I feel silly now!
They are privately owned places, very nice, and great location. You'll have no problems there.

by sirenna

The website says it all really. It's pretty acurate.

Re: Feedback on Boracay Beach House

by sirenna

is that your house anderspedersen?

is boracay beach chalet great?

by osang

i'll be vacationing in boracay with my hubby for 1 week on june and i've been looking for a budget place near the beach and away from the noise at night. can somebody recommend boracay beach chalet? is it cheaper to pay online?

RE: is boracay beach chalet great?

by sirenna

Boracay Beach Chalets are nice, but it's not at the quiet part of the beach. Try looking up Marzon Resort, Alyssa Resort (www.alyssaresort.com), Blue Mango (www.blue mango.com.ph), Blue Coral or Little Corner of Italy.

by osang

thanks for the recommendation. but right now, i' choosing between white house or true home. what do you think?

by osang

thanks for the recommendation. but right now, i'm choosing between white house or true home. what do you think?

by sirenna

Both are really nice. White House is in a quiter location though.

by osang

your reply is much appreciated

Comments