Bantud, Manoc Manoc, 5608, Philippines

Tingo.com HostelBookers.com Priceline.com

More about Boracay Hills

Boracay Vacation House

by boracayinformation about " Pink House" Tulubhan - Boracay

A good alternative to hotel & resort accommodation on Boracay is the rental of an vacation house. Specially if you travel with kids or a group of friends. Some vacation houses are located right on White Beach. But they are quiet expensive - others are located inland. One of them is " The Pink House " near Tulubhan Bay. This vacation house has three bedrooms, each with aircon and own bath - two with garden terrace and one with an romantic little balcony. In the ground floor is the kitchen with dining area and terrace. " The Pink House " is within walking distance to " Boracay Hills" and about 10 minutes walk to Tulubhan Bay. A tricycle will bring you in less than 7 minutes to White Beach in Angol.

Simple amenities but feeling at home!

by TripAdvisor Member singachang

Boracay Hills is not a 5 star hotel and it does not have fancy amenities found at Ritz Carlton or Shangari-La. Boracay Hills is quite, peaceful, simple, relaxing, comfortable and clean. It just made me feeling at home! Only down side is that it is not on the beach front and take about 10 minutes by a free shuttle or $1.25 tricycle ride. But for the money I paid, the Boracay Hills is more than a bargain. I and my wife really enjoyed staying at the Boracay Hills. I strongly recommend this place to everyone who wants to get away from busy life.

Nice restful place, good food

by TripAdvisor Member VGolikeri

We chose Boracay Hills for our honeymoon in Feb 2006 and were quite pleased with the place. We first decided on visiting Boracay - the island, & chose Boracay Hills for 4 reasons

1) Location : away from noisy beach area, yet easy to get there
2) Well managed cottage/rooms incl. a pool
3) The owners were very helpful in coordinating travel from Manila and went that extra distance to help us in our bookings, point out places to visit on the island etc...
4) Value for money

However, most of our time was spent outside of Boracay Hills, on the beaches & you could get dropped off by their jeep to any key location and start your day from there. The breakfast organised by Chris was simply excellent, as also the Crab Mango curry made for one of the dinners we had at Boracay Hills.

All in all, good place to stay - if you are clear about spending most of the time on the beaches, roaming about the island. Also, suggest to make your own independent choice of restaurants, beach shacks (for e.g. we preferred Diniweed)

Amazing

by TripAdvisor Member nicolaelliott

My fiance and I had the most fantastic time at Boracay Hills. The owners and staff couldn't help us enough, we were really made to feel welcome and pampered. The rooms were very clean and each evening we came back to find exotic flowers on our pillows, it was very special. The food was superb and very well cooked with all the ingredients freshly bought in. Excellent value for money!
We were very sad when our three week holiday of a lifetime ended, however, we are planning our return for next year and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else. Boracay Hills has everything you could possibly need for a relaxing, pampering break in paradise.

PEACEFUL PARADISE

by TripAdvisor Member Georgealma

My fiance' and I stayed at the Boracay Hills on the first week of October in 2006. The weather for most of the week was fine with the exception of a typhoon a few hundred miles away that made conditions a little windy at times. Upon our arrival at the hotel we were greeted by the owners Bridgette and Brian, who welcomed us as if we were family visiting from abroad.

They went over the layout of the hotel w/us and the availability of the hotel van for travel to different parts of the island.After we got settled in our room and ready to go exploring they asked us about what time we would like to have our dinner.

Dinner and breakfast are served at a table on the patio of your room. All of which have a great view of the pool and the garden areas around it. We made our choices and then someone from the staff went to the market . All of the meals are bought fresh from the market daily.The food was absolutely incredible,in my opinion the best on the whole island.It tasted as good as it looked .We were very happy with that.
The fact that the hotel is a short van ride from the beach is also a plus , sometimes the beach area can be very windy,so Boracay Hills offers a chance to escape that for a while between activities.
We are looking foward to our next visit.

THANK YOU AGAIN BRIDGETTE AND BRIAN FOR A WONDERFUL STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding !!

by TripAdvisor Member TImHouston

We arrived at the Boracay Hills Resort on dec. 9, 2006. We learned about a typhoon headed straight for us as we checked in. One of the owners, Brian, gave us lots of information that would be useful during our stay and offered to provide assistance for anything we might want to do, see or have. We felt warmly welcomed and pleased with our choice to stay at this resort. We were not dissapointed. In spite of the typhoon that created a big mess for everyone on the island, there was NO interruption in the personal service offered by the entire staff. We decided to stay put at the resort the following day knowing that the rest of the island would be in clean up mode. Even though the staff had a mess to deal with, they provided service as though nothing had happened. They still prepared and served meals and greeted every request with an intention of fullfillment to our satisfaction. Hellen was delighted to help with lots of useful tips on how to get around and where to go on the island. She even arranged for us to see some real estate that we asked about. I've not been to a resort that is as pleasant and helpful as Boracay Hills. I WILL recommend this resort as THE PLACE to stay on the island of Boracay. Thanks again to the staff who are now my FRIENDS !!

Boracay Philippines

by shala_booo

"This is where we can live forever!!!"

No traffics, no pollution! Whether you want to relax or party, this is the place to be.

"Puka Beach Shells"

They said former president Estrada illegally quarried this area to create a pebble/shell effect in his driveway on his San Juan mansion. Poor mother nature. But a visit to this part of Boracay is worth seeing, water is blue and sand is orange colored shells.

Boracay - Philippines

by maffustan

Tuesday

The ferry to the island was only about 15 minutes but was very rough and made me glad I had skipped breakfast. Got to my pre booked hostel and there was about 6 other travelers there which was more than I had probably spoken to in the last 2 weeks. Got stranded in by the rain for a big chunk of the afternoon. At night we went out to a local but fairly quiet bar.

Wednesday

Thought of hiring a mountain bike to explore the island but its that small you could see the lot in 2 separate walking days. Went to the top end and got a few good photos, noticed that lots of the locals still make you welcome even though they are far more used to seeing tourists here.

On the beach front its the usual mix of costly restaurants,bars and loads of people trying to flog you sunglasses and watches. However compared to Bali and Phuket its no problem.

Thursday

Went to the south part of the island which was not as good as the north. Got back to a massive rainstorm and hardly left the accommodation for the rest of the day.

Friday

Staying an extra day simply because I cant make my mind up where to go next. Rained until after midday. At least there are other travelers to speak to....done loads of reading and research but my minds blank!!!!!!

Boracay, Philippines

by listenandlearn

"White Sand of Boracay"

We are from Barcelona althought you can not compare the white natural sand of Boracay.

"Discovery Suits - Boracay"

The best decision we had was to book and stay at the Discovery Suits! We requested for a 2 queen size beds, but the only size they carry in this hotel is an extra large queen size beds, looking like a extra ordinary king size beds! The hotel stuffs are every courteous employees, ever lasting great customer service. There employees are all exceptionally gentle to guests, ever serving guests, non stop fixing the guests swimming towels when left on the swimming benches, they service is exceptionally unbelievable!

"The Price or Cost"

When preparing for a special holiday, these stay here in Discovery Suits in Boracay is just like a dream come true. The cost is pretty expensive. Per day it costs U.S.$500.00 for a double bed. Although it costs so much money, you will feel the place is all worth it! We hope we can return to Boracay and again stay at the Discovery Suits! We love it here!

by PhillipBach79

I'm looking for information on Boracay Hills resort from anyone who's stayed there. There's a bunch of strong reviews on Trip Adviser, but I don't see this place listed in any of the travel guides I've purchased. If you've stayed here, what are the negatives? Thanks!

RE: Boracay Hills

by sirenna

Many of Boracay's resorts are not listed in the travel guides - most of which are out of date anyway and don't feature the newer places or those which are not on the beachfront. The fact that a hotel is not in a travel guide is nothing to worry about as the books just feature a small selection of accomodation.

by aircrew_787

Yes, there's nothing that can replace the value of personal referrals and recommendatons in travel. Individual personal experiences are for me worth more than all the Lonely Planets. Thats why i spent more time researching for these personal accounts on the internet than my actual vacation time in a certain place.VT is really a gold mine for travel information.

by sirenna

The guidebooks just don't seem to be able to keep up with what's going on here in Boracay. Even the newer books are still listing establishments which closed years back, have changed hands, changed names or differ greatly in standards than they did a few years ago. Sites like these are so useful for obtaining more up-to-date info.

RE: Boracay Hills

by boredoffboracay

be aware of resorts that write their own reviews on websites. Who monitors that...

by sirenna

Yes, see the post written above regarding Panoly - it appears to have been written by the management of that hotel.

hi