Station 2, Corner Main Rd. & Tirol Rd., Balabag, Philippines

Orbitz.com Asiatravel.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

• Worst customer service

My family and friends stayed for 3 days, 2 nights in this hotel. It is probably the only mistake we made in this vacation. The hotel staff are very rude. One of their housekeeping staff snatched the room key off of my friend's hand. That is just unbelievable! In another instance, their kitchen staff offered to prepare breakfast to accommodate us for our early departure to catch our flight. They even listed our names (there's 11 of us). In the morning, they all denied the offer. And that was problematic since we made our plans around the assumption that the kitchen staff will follow through. They didn't. Instead of working on the breakfast, they (including the head cook) opted to argue about it. Very unprofessional. When it was all settled that it really was the fault of at least 4 of their staff, none of them were even apologetic about it. Not even when it was called to their attention that they appear to be arrogant to us. NEVER BOOK THIS HOTEL if you don't want to ruin your vacation. Boracay is a paradise and there are a lot of hotels that provide better service at a more reasonable price.

• Were Never Coming BAck

We had a very unpleasant experience in Boracay Holiday Resort.

we stayed in boracay from june 12-14 for my husband's bday celebration.on our last night, we slept at abwt 01.30am with me scanning our pics in the cam before sleeping while my husband sets the alarm on his phone for us to wakeup early the following morning.i placed the camera in the table right beside the bed while my husband placed his blackberry and myphone in the table right across the bed, about 8-10 steps from the door.i placed my phone under my pillow and the wallets in our bags.so what were visible in the first table was the camera while in the second table were my husband's phones.when we woke up at 7am,both of my husband's phones and the camera were nowhere to be found.

we reported our plight to the hotel staff and since they kept on nodding and ddnt really know what to do and one of them even implied that we must have lost the things somewhere outside the hotel but wanted to put the blame on them.they told us they were not thieves. i have a very unpleasant conversation with the staff being very defensive.With my husband very frustrated,he went to the police station with the police trailing behind him when he came back.They searched our things as well as the hotel staff's lockers with permission.As expected,our things were nowhere to be found.Since we wer already running late for our 11am flight back to Cebu,we had to leave.we checked out,paid the balance (we were made to pay the balance and we dont have enough time to argue) and raced to the airport.just like that.

our regret is we were assigned to a room with a broken double lock and we ddnt really mind it. we felt secure thinkng that the hotel having a guard house right near the entrance will be enough security for us.how very wrong we were.

the primary lock which is the doorknob was working,only the second/double lock was broken.we were too confident and ddnt really made a fuss with our door having only one lock working.we ddnt expect these things would happen in hotels where somebody would just break in the room while the occupants are right there sleeping.ang tatapang talaga nila.

More about Boracay Holiday Resort

LobbyLobby

Natural Beauty in the Comfort of CivilizationNatural Beauty in the Comfort of Civilization

Mother-Daughter Bonding MomentMother-Daughter Bonding Moment

with friendswith friends

looking for a place to stay, planning to go jan 17-22

by ayuntalo

hello im new to this forum and hopefully i can learn a lot of things about boracay here..

so me and my girlfriend is planning to go to boracy through jan 17-22..
im looking for a cheap place to stay with a pool..
i've searched the web and found some nice place like the regency but 4.5k is a bit too expensive for me..

what im liking now is boracay holiday inn..
it has a pool and costs 2k..

is it a nice place to stay?? or what other place do you recomend..
btw my girlfriend says that its nice to be on station 2 so i prefer being there..
thanks in advance for the info fellas

by ayuntalo

btw..is it a good idea to book the flights and just look for a place to stay once we are on the island? i've heard its hard to find a place upon arrival on peak season but im not sure if i should consider that peak season

by ayuntalo

my fault...i mean boracay holiday RESORT

by lahoree

When ever I planned for Boracay, I just booked a flight and looked for a nice hotel when I was on the Island.

by edwinic

I can't help much on your selection but since you are in Boracay for a considerable time, book modestly on arrival & have a look later that day, transfer the next day. Do it on your own & stay away from touts.

Even in peak season, accomodation is available. Station 2 is noisy & crowded but some people like it that way.

By the way, why do you need a swimming pool in Boracay?

by ayuntalo

so you guys think i can go there and find a decent place upon arrival..
i think that will be nicer because i will have a better feel about the hotels in person.

hmmm lets just say i prefer swimming in a pool than the beach it self..
may swim on the beach at times but for me i think i want the beach mainly for chillin out and doing fun activities if you get what i mean..

and do you guys mind if i ask about the food also..
like what budget range will i need for 2-3 persons

by edwinic

food, from 80 to 500php per meal

FERRY SCHEDULE

by ajdrosario

Just wanted to ask you guys what time does the ferries from Caticlan to Boracay stop?
Our plane lands in Kalibo at around 4:30pm... so we'll be arriving at Caticlan 2 hours later...do you know their schedules?

THANKS A BUCNH!

by audspice

I'm not sure regarding the time for the last trip but if you'll be arriving in Kalibo at 4:30 pm and going to take van to caticlan, you can still catch a trip. I've been there a week ago. We arrive at 6 pm in Kalibo and still had a ferry going to Cagban Jetty (?). I think that's around 8 pm.

Enjoy the trip!

by ajdrosario

THANKS SOOO MUCH!
That's what i wanted to find out....kisssess and hugs!

Karla

by vie_flyhigh

How much does it cost?

by agent8971

Hello...
I recommend you buy yourself the PASS that would entitle you/or that INCLUDES your R/T passage to Boracay (Caticlan-Boracay-Caticlan); DISCOUNTED promo on BARRIA member-establishments; and unlimited TRICYCLE rides within the island in the duration of your stay...
The PASS is being sold by the Boracay Association of Restaurants-Resorts In Aklan (BARRIA).... please INQUIRE from your Airline, or travel agent before your trip.

by agent8971

Hello...adj!

Sorry, I think my advisory/response came a little too late....

Anyway, there are a lot of internet cafes' in Boracay and if you happen to read this while there, I'd appreciate if you can possibly appraise me re the current system of boat transfers from Panay mainland to Boracay...

Meantime, enjoy your Boracay holiday!

edgat/

Travel Tips for Boracay Island

Get a massage!

by maple_air

For those aching muscles, after a days activity, what soothing remedy can you get more than a relaxing massage right next to the beach. They have this massage areas all over the place for that achy muscles.

Mosquito Repellent

by hulahula46

generally sandals if near the beach lots of mosquitoes at night especially. plenty of photo opps such as sunrises & sunsets, professionally done sand castles, fire throwers, beautiful resorts, sailboats, etc. bring your camera!

Snorkelling

by dave&jen

There are beautiful snorkelling spots around Boracay island....
The caretakers will ask for a fee once you snorkel in a protected area...
Be careful with the water though... they can be pretty rough... Snorkel gear and life vest

Visit Mount Luho

by sirenna

Supposedly the highest point on the island, Mount Luho affords some excellent views of Boracay and the surrounding area. Buy a map from the tourist centre, and you can hike or mountain bike to the site, or ask a motorbike driver to take you there (in which case you won't need the map). Refreshments are served at the top.

Boracay made of shells souvenir

by kylian74

So many types of shells can be found in boracay's souvenir shops. Thus, if you are collecting different seashells, never forget to buy! also, many designed made of shells, sea stones and real PEARL in necklace,bracelets and earings can be found there. Very cheap!!

Comments