Station 3, Sitio Angol, Barangay Manoc-Manoc, Philippines

Boracay Massage AreaBoracay Massage Area

Reviews of Sunshine's Place

by saitiara

Hi!

I was wondering if any of you have tried Sunshine's Place? How's the place? Any negative comments? Thanks!

BTW, how much is the cost for parasailing?

Sai

Reviews of Sunshine's Place

by boredoffboracay

I just got back from Boracay and did not see nor smell anything foul, waters were pristine..we swam, no one got sick. There are some problems on the Balibog side of the island, but just avoid it...white beach seems fine.

Re: Reviews of Sunshine's Place

by cyndymc

I just got home from Boracay. My daughter's officemates (yuppies) stayed at Sunshine's Place; they always do when they go there every year, sometimes twice a year...that probably means the accomodation is good. I saw the place - nice structure, beachfront and good location between Stations 1&2 near restaurants/nightlife/paraws & boats. I didn't go inside their rooms but they said it had efficient aircon, comfortable beds and nice bathroom.

Travel Tips for Boracay Island

Avoid weekends, holidays, and peak seasons

by thomyorke

Try to avoid weekends, holidays, and peak seasons if you're going to boracay. There are just too many boats that you couldn't have a full view of the sea. Boracay is one of the best places to view the sunset. It is right there in front of you and you could see the whole of it if it is on a sunny day. though it's also nice on a cloudy day cos the rays of the sun forms good visuals of the clouds and the sky.

Honesty by the Local Working People

by edwinic

On May 12 2007, around 7.00 pm, I was having dinner with my wife in one of those "Dinner by the Beach" arrangement.

After downing 2 bottles of beer, we get ourselves ready to retire. We took the beach walk to our hotel. After a minute of walking, the waiter came running after us. Suddenly it flash to my mind that we could have forgotten to pay our bill!

As he come near, I saw him waving something to me. It was my wallet and it contained 300$ and a few thousand pesos and important documents.

He handed back the wallet to me and he run back to his position.

snorkling on those beautiful waters!!!

by mlt_t

You can go Snorkeling; ride the Banana boat, go Surfing, go Scuba diving, trekking, golfing and have fun Dancing.
Some sports competition had been held in Boracay like the International Volleyball competition and International Surfing competition. It has become a popular place to hosts beach side sports competitions

Candle-lit sand castle

by asianbelle

Building a sand castle is an "enterprising hobby" of young locals. They build elaborate sand castle during the day and at night place lighted candles to create a romantic effect.

On my first day, I noticed a sand castle just a few steps from our hotel. I took a picture of it and moved on. But it was on my second night that I came across a well-lighted sand castle and was mesmerized by it. We had our pictures taken on top and at the bottom of the castle.

Taking pictures of the sand castle is allowed, but if you want to have your picture taken with the castle (like us!), a minimal donation is given to the builders.

Accessories, souvenirs and more

by asianbelle about Talipapa Souvenir Center

Talipapa, in local language, means small flea market. In this case, small shops adjacent to each other sell shirts, caps, refrigerator magnets, and other local crafts printed with "Boracay". Since they sell similar items, each one tries to undo the others in terms of sales by offering low price and discounts. My sisters and I are collectors of shot glass and we made it a "habit" to buy one from every place we have been to. This time, I bought one with "paraw" design. I had the shot glass at P50 or about P20 less than the original price.

Comments