Fridays Boracay

White Beach, Boracay, 5608, Philippines

Friday's Boracay
Hotels.com Asiatravel.com Expedia.com

Costs 73% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• The best place to stay without doubt

Coming from Germany, we are caution about what we will find. did all the reaseaching on line, and everything looked great. When we arrived in fact it was better than we thought. the staff were fantastic, friendly, kind and welcoming, nothing was too much problem. The food was great, met the German chef, funny man. The manager was very welcoming and very helpful he is British but I am happy becuase he can speak German to my partner and me.

The rooms were so very fantastik. I look in other place but ok, they are new building, but they are not a paradize style. We will be coming back to there and for sure tell all the friends. have no worry. it is the place for you if you want to have a relaxing holiday. the beach also was the nicest of the whole place. its clean and there is a good security there.

Unique Quality: the room is great. there is a nice good night message left in your bed, they write it on leaf.
    it has safe, tv, dvd, AirKon, nice place to sit and so natural!

Directions: its near to the end of the main beach?

• Jemme's Profile Photo

First Class Service

Hospitality and Service exceeded my expectation. It all started once we left the Airport, when a rep from Friday's was waiting with our names on a board. He took our luggage, ask how our flight was, gave us clear explanation of where we were going and how we were getting to the resort. Once we arrive, check-in was painless and our luggage was carried to our room. Of all resorts I've been too, I can honestly say we were treated the best at Friday's. The staff did a GREAT job making sure we were treated first class. Even when we planned our activities, such as jet skiing, they made sure to the vendors that we were from Friday's and we receive the same level of service.

The resort ambience was native and distinctive, the total opposite of what's being built next door at Dicovery Shores. I like the look and feel of the resort, but rooms could use some updating equal to higher end hotels. I enjoyed eating there since all of our meals were inclusive of our package. They had good selections and the quality and presentation of the dishes were marvelous. My wife was hooked on their "Sobertero" shake drink and couldn't get enough of it. I also enjoyed their native dance show during our first dinner their. It happens every M-W-F. We were delighted of our photo souvenior that we received during check out and was sad to leave. On our next trip back to the PI, we will return to Friday's for another romantic, relaxing, and spoiled getaway.

• karengkeng's Profile Photo

If you can afford to splurge, GO AHEAD!

One of my most favorite musicals is RENT, and they have this fantastic song called "No Day, But Today". And there is absolutely no day except today to go stay at Friday's. With the proper disclaimers of course! If you can afford it, why not treat yourself to a weekend stay at Friday's? It might burn a hole in your pocket but trust me that it's absolutely worth it. I've stayed once, I've savored the moment, the memories still linger and I'm delighted with the experience. Not sure if I want to keep on returning and returning though. My job does not pay for overtime work! Ha ha ha!

• MVDELROSARIO's Profile Photo

Still the best.

This is still the best place to stay in the island, even 10 years later. Attentive staff, more than sufficient rooms (nice native and local theme), totally uncrowded beachfront. And take advantage of the meals, they are actually good.

Unique Quality: Uncrowded beachfront.

• raulaf's Profile Photo

Native Style Resort

The next time I visit Boracay I might just stay here. The beach was bigger and quieter than the rest of White Beach.

Directions: Boat Station 1

• sirenna's Profile Photo

A Touch of Luxury

Although it is top of the price range in Boracay, Fridays is a beautifully designed resort, in keeping with the native architecture. The standard of service is excellent, and the location is one of the best on White Beach. I haven't stayed there personally, but I visit every so often to enjoy the surroundings and enjoy a sunset cocktail at happy hour. Beware of the Friday's Punch!

Unique Quality: Fridays has a pool (though the sea is calm, and much nicer for swimming), an outstanding restaurant, and all the facilities you would expect to find in a luxury hotel, including:

Pool Table,
    Kayak, Hobie Cat & Paddle Boats,
    Boating and fishing trips,
    Sunset cruises,
    Massage.

Directions: At the end of the White Beach.

• boracaybound's Profile Photo

a must stop in boracay

although i did not stay at friday's i did rent a house close by and they treated me like one of their guest. friday's has a great menu and live entertainment. the menu is not overly priced for the island and is extremely reasonable compared to anywhere in the U.S. . there entertainment is a true treat while enjoying a great meal. the staff there is very nice and helpfull. i would recommend trying friday's at least once while on the island. they have a great happy hour and clean westernized restrooms, which you will find isn't always the case at some of the other places on the island.

Unique Quality: friday's has a wonderfull pool and a private beach

Directions: west end of white beach

• gypsysoul73's Profile Photo

One of the first world class resorts in Boracay

Though I have not personally stayed in Friday's myself, I know many who have, all of who were very happy with their stay here. Friday's is located in Station 1, the more private part of the beach. It has 34 cottage style rooms, the Premiere ones are beach front, a fresh water swimming pool, and large restaurant serving fresh seafood, giving the guest a choice of dining al fresco or under a thatched roof.

• Georgiantraveler's Profile Photo

Paradise in Paradise

Very quaint hotel with thatched roofs and tropical theme, on the beach and in the middle of the island. Restaurant has a good evening dinner plan, and you can eat like a king for the price of a rook. Go during the off season, and you miss all the beggars, too!

Unique Quality: Complete with Internet cafe and open air restaurant. Great view of the ocean.

Directions: There is only one major strip on Boracay, and its only 2 miles long. Trust me, you can find it.

• rebeccadv's Profile Photo

Upscale price, good location

It is on the best part of White Beach, more private. BUT could use a renovation (GOOD NEWS--renovation is ongoing, I have seen the plans and it should be fabulous when done!) especially for the price you pay. Great service and food! Probably will bump up my rating to very satisfied or great experience once renovations are finished...we shall see

Unique Quality: Best part of White Beach, in that the beach is whiter, cleaner, and wider.

• bellamoda's Profile Photo

The best food and service on the island

We have been going to Boracay for many years always staying at Fridays Resort. This is a beautiful place. Nice swimming pool, beautiful rooms and a staff that is the most honest group of people in the PI. They have security, a private beach, encredible food that is safe to eat. This is the only place I would stay on Boracay. I have traveled around the world many time but Fridays Boracay is the most fun by far.

Unique Quality: Fridays is located on the best part of the beach on Boracay. This alone is the number one reason to stay there. The Pool is very private, the maids are very good at keeping te rooms spotless. They are also very honest. You walk out of your room right on to the sand. The beach is private and if you have been to Boracay you will then nderstand why this is important. The food is the best on the island and most other tourist eat at fridays but are too cheap to stay their.

Directions: On the widest part of the beach.

• Luxurious Living

I didn't actually stay here for obvious reasons! I only heard by word of mouth from friends that mostly rich and famous businessmen stay here for their luxurious getaways in Boracay. The hotels' "mini-huts"(pictured) facing the beach looks like a testimony of their star quality!

More about Fridays Boracay

White Beach by Fridays ResortWhite Beach by Fridays Resort

Station 1 Hotel

by Kpkafle

Hi guys I am looking to book a family vacation in March 2007. I know the place to stay is Station 1. I would a beach front room. I am not on a particular budget so I am looking for the best hotel with the best rooms. Your advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

by joysweet

In Station 1, I'd recommend staying at White House. The place is quiet, with a wide beach front. The staff is superb, especially the manager (Amanda) and their barman (John)

You can check pictures of white house (and my review) on my Boracay page

by maidapaypay

hi, you can also check out comments to runners' inquiry just two posts before yours

by vincenzooo

Fridays Boracay, without a doubt, is the place to be. IT HAS THE BEST LOCATION IN BORACAY - wide white sandy beach, great room accomodations, friendly staff. I think it's also the most expensive but since you're not on a tight budget, why not make the most of your Boracay vacation? Truly paradise!

Regards

RE: RE: Station 1 Hotel

by sirenna

Some other nice ones near station 1 include Waling Waling, Boracay Beach Resort and Zuzuni.

Comments