Hotel Soffia Boracay

Sitio Hagdan, Brgy. Yapak, Philippines
Hotel Soffia Boracay
Agoda.com Expedia.com Booking.com

More about Boracay Island

Me and my Boyfriend :)Me and my Boyfriend :)

clowning around at the beachclowning around at the beach

Our Half-Filled Bowl Of Shrimp SinigangOur Half-Filled Bowl Of Shrimp Sinigang

sand castlesand castle

BORACAY PACKAGE ACCOMMODATION

by angeltourist

Hello everybody!

Pls help! I am organizing a 3 days & 2 nights holiday on July 3, 4 & 5, 2010. For 3 couples. So, I need 3 rooms (1 couple) each. Now, what I would like to know if Regency is A okay? I never been to Bora yet and I'm still confuse whereabout to book. Is there any recommendations w/ possible cheap deals due to the early payment and travel would be in July 2010. And what would be the inclusive of the packages, like free breakfast etc. Many thanks :)

by edwinic

In July everything is less in Boracay and there are numerous hotel. I advise you use the time to get familiar with Boracay, like how to get there, airfare, where to stay, etc. Contact also the hotels and resort. Part of fun is getting to know Boracay.

During July, the waves could be strong along the White Beach.

When dealing, please, if you can, avoid using "Bora", some people will snicker at you.

by mastercooks

Well let me remind you there are 2 Regency in Boracay which is Crown Regency and Boracay Regency so which one ist it? which like me getting confused the first time I am looking for a hotel in Boracay and sometime mixed reviews are provided to both hotels. You could check their website mostly A to AAA list hotels got their own websites, for Boracay Regency which I have booked for Jan 2010 I got a 20 percent discount since I pre-paid it already, even though I didnt ask for a discount which is a good thing and January is considered as peak season, but for July you could get their lean season package which is lot cheaper. But still there are other alternatives for cheaper accomodations by defining your expectations, budget and location.As ealy as June 2009 I have been reasearching about Boracay and upto now I am still discoverring lots of things and tempted to extend my stay to other hotels even I havent stay there yet :)so for you take your time reviewing which place you will stay and with the discoveries I have learned I think 3 days and 2nights will not be enough to do all the things on my lists:)

by ltmaiyk

When my officemates and I visited Boracay for a business trip, we stayed at Boracay Regency. To say the the accommodation was awesome may be an overstatement but we sure enjoyed our stay. Mind you, Boracay Regency is one of the most expensive hotels in the island.

As mentioned, you'll get discount if you pay for your accomodation in advance. We went there sometime in May (which was after the storm).

Enjoy your stay!

by boredoffboracay

where is bora? If July on Boracay, you have a choice of places at good rates I still suggest booking in advance.

by CatBurglar

Try www.myboracayguide.com. They are professional and reputable. Regency is in my opinion overpriced for what you get - there are better deals available.

And remember, the islanders hate the slang name "Bora". they are proud of their name BoraCAY! Bora is in French polynesia.

by boredoffboracay

you dont need this or any travel agent for July and you may end up paying more with an agent at that time of year..

Travel Tips for Boracay Island

Geckos

by sirenna

You are bound to see these creatures if you visit Boracay. They are totally harmless, and quite useful too, as they eat flies, moths and mosquitos. Geckos are most active at night, and you'll spot them scurrying across the walls and clustered around lightbulbs, catching insects. They are very timid, and usually run for cover when you approach them.
The larger variety come in some unusual colours - I've seen green ones with orange and yellow spots, and even a blue one. They make a noise which sounds a little like the word 'gecko', which is how they got their name. Locals call them 'Tuko', also after the sound they make.

the very basics

by shohman

it's always warm here, and very few occasions call for formal wear. Swimsuits, shorts and flip flops are the norm, so you can pack lightly. sunblock and bug repellent are essential here. of course, bring a camera, this is a truly beautiful spot

Aqua Sports

by cyndymc

Actually, there are many water sport activities you can do in Boracay: jetskiing, parasailing, speedboating, flyfishing, paraw sailing, skim boarding and banana boat riding. You can just rent all you need for your desired aqua sports.

Boracay offers 32 beaches and little coves

by boracayinformation

Discover the beaches and secluded coves around Boracay Island: There are 32 of them !
Even " White Beach" is the number one for most visitors it worth to discover the other beaches. Some can be reached by trekking or mountain bike, on the back of and horse or by tricycles other can be reached only by boat and the best thing to do so is by boat tour around the Island.

Pearl & RTW's

by barbskie about Pearl Accessories & RTW Shop

This shop is located in D'Talipapa area, Stall#83. Here you can buy good quality of pearl accessories and other trendy jewelries. Also native things and souvenirs are available. Certainly, i recommend this shop because the propreitor is very friendly and willing to help you find your taste. Just look for Emmah.

Comments