Boracay Island Hotels

Our Members Say

• Greggor58 profile photo Greggor58
  • Reviews: 478

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Villa Caemilla: A little bit of "STYLIN"!!!

This is an EXCELLENT hotel newly renovated and located on a stunning section of beach set on Station Three, on our latest visit to Boracay the Villa Camilla became our home away from home for more than a couple of extended stays.
Simply put, we liked it so much that we couldn't leave and extended our stay here at least three times!

The staff is young and eager to please...I often spend time getting to know some of the people that are working around a property and I enjoyed talking to everybody that worked here. Everybody was quite helpful and always smiley and cheerful!

My wife and I even got to know the Canadian Manager, Bill, who would make a point of stopping by our table to chat with us during our breakfast or throughout the day whenever we were eating in the dining area.
We both enjoyed the personal touches that those conversations provided@!!

We discovered this hotel while staying at another that didn't have beachfront., they advertise on a couple of trees that they're loungers and beachfront are available for a consumable fee of 300 PH pesos. If you stayed long enough and spent the equivalent of three hundred pesos it meant that the loungers end up costing you 100 pesos.This is how we first discovered the hotel.
We LOVED the beachfront here and quickly decided that this was going to be our home away from home!

We ended up booking four nights here and extended until we had spent twelve nights in total.We simply had run out of time.

The swimming here at this location of Station Three is awesome...turquoise green waters and deep enough right off shore that swimming was easy and fun.No wading here to get to waters deep enough to swim. They have a fresh water shower for rinsing off salt water and the lounge chairs are comfy, every pair of lounge chairs has an umbrella for shade!

The room that we ended up in was quite nice with a King Sized bed, a large wall mounted LCD TV and a stylish and clean washroom with a large glass enclosed shower with a rain water feature.

This hotel property, rooms included are kept immaculately clean and the renovated rooms are quite nice!

The menu is quite varied and the presentation is quite nicely done..most of the time we only eat breakfast here and enjoyed the odd drink on the beach.

• Related to: Beaches, Family Travel
  • Written April 5, 2014
Tip Photo

Villa Caemilla, Station Three, Boracay Island,PH.

• Nhess profile photo Nhess
  • Reviews: 22

Air-con Cottage Room: B&B Beach Resort

B&B Beach Resort in station 2 has a homey atmosphere. It has a touch of nature with plants and orchids all over the surrounding. What I like most is the privacy it brings compare to other inns. So if you're looking for a more serene place to stay, this resort is a good choice.

The cottage room is a combination of native materials and concrete. Although it doesn't have a pool, the hot and cold shower is good enough to soothe your tired body from swimming at the beach. It's also complete with cable TV and refrigerator.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Beaches
  • Written December 22, 2012
Tip Photo

• heydelin profile photo heydelin
  • Reviews: 245

AJ Traveller's Inn: Affordable Accomodation at Station 2

The whole place is really nice. Since I was the first one to arrive, I get to choose the bed first. Our room has a nice toilet and bath, 2 beds and one huge LCD TV.

You can cook at the common kitchen!

• Written October 13, 2012

• elhombre30 profile photo elhombre30
  • Reviews: 87

West Cove Resort: One of the best Resorts in Boracay Island

It was a perfect choice to stay at this hotel. The architecture was really unique that creates fantastic facade of the entire resort.

Boracay main beach is divided into 3 stations. Station 1, Station 2 and Station 3. And this was segregated according to its class, Station 1 to be the most expensive area or 1st class resorts/hotels and so on and so forth.

Guest who wants to experience 5 star accommodation then try the Station 1 but since all the guest share the same white sand beach stretched about 4kms long, then you can opt to choose less expensive, 2 star hotels or even budget accommodations.

The West Cove hotel and resort is just few minutes walk to Station 1, the actual White Sand beach in Boracay.

As I have mention in my previous statement, that the famous Philippine boxer Manny Pacqiao owns this hotel which made this talk of the town.

• Related to: Spa and Resort
  • Written November 15, 2011

West Cove Resort in Boracay

• gabrielle2008 profile photo gabrielle2008
  • Reviews: 2

Nirvana Resort Boracay: Best for Family or Group

Nirvana Resort is more of a condominium/apartment type of accommodation. We stayed in what they call a large condominium with 2 bedrooms, 2 T&B, a living room, and a kitchen. Did enjoyed our stay here even though the place is not beach front it's just near D'mall, the beach, and D'Talipapa. Their staff is friendly and accommodating and the place is clean. I would recommend this resort especially for family or group.

What I like the most with Nirvana Resort is their kitchen, especially if you're on a budget and prefer to cooked food for the family. I also like the pool coz it’s more private though it’s not that big. I'm also particular when it comes to toilet and bath, they got clean and spacious bathrooms complete with hot and cold shower.

• Related to: School Holidays, Family Travel, Beaches
  • Written November 10, 2011
Tip Photo

• ladymariah profile photo ladymariah
  • Reviews: 4

St. Vincent Cottages

I am recommending St. Vincent Cottages because they are charging affordable price and you can walk to the beach. For those who wants to save money, you can cook by yourself because they have kitchen for their guests.

St. Vincent Cottages also having plates just for Muslim guests to cook because it is not easy to find Muslim restaurants in Boracay Island Most Muslims prefer to cook in separate pan with pork eaters.

• Related to: Family Travel, Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches
  • Written October 21, 2011
Tip Photo

St. Vincent, a walking distance from the beach

• Jimbo222 profile photo Jimbo222
  • Reviews: 68

Astoria Boracay: Best with my budget

The place is both near Station 1 and Station 2. The hotel was recently constructed thus the place is really nice especially at night when the pools are illuminated. You can do laps with the pool (if there are no people) as it's a long pool. The rooms are spacious and Airconditioners are the big ones. Definitely it was worth the stay for me.

clean, modern, access card for doors, swimming pool, great place to chill

• Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Luxury Travel
  • Written April 23, 2011

• asianbelle profile photo asianbelle
  • Reviews: 606

Astoria Boracay: A New Hotel is Rising

This hotel opened in June 2010. Actually, re-opened is a more appropriate term as it used to be Boracay Gold Crowne Hotel, but after it was acquired by RCI, it underwent extensive renovation and now goes by the name Astoria Boracay.

Accommodation is based on time-share membership, although it is also open to non-RCI members at higher rack rates.

It has cozy (i.e. homey) ambiance as the entire hotel was done in white with lazy swings and loungers in the garden near the pool. The service is prompt and the staff were helpful (e.g. the lifeguard not only supervises the guests in the pool, he also shares swimming tips and techniques).

There is also an in-house restaurant that serves buffet breakfast in the hotel lobby, and buffet dinner at the beachfront. The menu selection wasn't special though.

We were fortunate to be given a room on the ground floor that directly opens to the pool. The downside though is, when we failed to draw the curtains properly, we become a "fish in an aquarium" to the outside world.

A practice I found a novelty is the washing of footwear before entering the hotel compound. A bowl of water with a native ladle (coconut shell with bamboo sticks for handle) is placed at the entrance to let guests get rid of sands in their shoes/slippers.

• Related to: Family Travel, Luxury Travel
  • Written December 12, 2010

Astoria Boracay

• shomalabanan profile photo shomalabanan
  • Reviews: 9

Boracay Plaza: Boracay Plaza stay

According to the owner (i think), there are 32 rooms in the 3 floors that they have. We stayed in the second floor room. The airconditoning wasnt that good but it was bearable. The staff was very nice though the owner sometimes makes us feel uncomfortable. But the thing here is that they have a reasonable price, free breakfast and of course, the location. This is in beachfront.

For me the outstanding characteristics of this hotels is that they are located beach front (almost in front of the grotto) and the price they gave us.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Photography, Beaches
  • Written June 3, 2010

• cyndymc profile photo cyndymc
  • Reviews: 1536

Sweet Breeze Cottages: Budget But Comfortable Beachfront Accomodation

UPDATE:

We booked my daughter's friend at Sweet Breeze Cottages recently. I learned that it is likely to be operational until June 2012 only. The owner of the land is reportedly increasing the lease so the proprietress isn't inclined to renew her contract of lease.

During peak season, when there are many events, expect power fluctuations. Sweet Breeze Cottages happen to be in the same power line as the venue for big events, as well as the power line for big hotels, hence the power fluctuations. This could affect the aircondioning units, ref and electric fans.

REVIEW OF OUR 1st STAY:

From the outside, Sweet Breeze Cottages didn't give me a good first impression. We arrived early and found the room reserved for us still locked. We had to wait in the small lanai as the keys were still with the caretaker who didn't entrust it with the new staff :( After about half an hour of waiting, the key finally arrived. As the door opened, I expected a so-so room...but my apprehensions were eased as I saw our room. It had a cable tv, bunk bed with firm, comfortable mattress, clean linen & towel, fluffy pillows, clean bathroom with hot & cold shower, mini-ref to store drinks and food, and a real cool aircon. It wasn't big but it enabled us to move around comfortably.

Before entering our room, there is a faucet to wash our feet/footwear. There is a small lanai (with 2 chairs and small table) facing a pocket garden with orchids.

I would recommend Sweet Breeze Cottages to friends and relatives because it is just a few steps from the beach and has clean, comfortable rooms at reasonable prices. It is very near the restaurants, D Mall and boat station.

Great views! Walking distance to restos and D Mall! Right behind Manana with room service for delicious Mexican cuisine and our favorite mango shake served in a very big cobbler. Very near Starbucks, too!

Before sunset, the colorful paraws await tourists at the beachfront, and the front of Manana is transformed into a beautiful al fresco dining area.

Cheap Accomodation!

Room Type Peak Season (March to May) Low Season (June to Aug)
Big Room (3-4 pax) P2,500 P2,000
Small Room (2-3 pax) P2,000 P1,500
Extra Bed P500 P250

Special Rate for Single Occupancy (This is how much you can haggle)
Big Room P2,000 P1,500
Small Room P1,800 P1,000

• Related to: Beaches, Family Travel, Budget Travel
  • Written March 10, 2010

Beachfront of Manana & Sweet Breeze Cottages

• tongsie&dami profile photo tongsie&dami
  • Reviews: 1

Kikkos Beach Resort: Best Value for Money - Excellent Customer Service

The total experience exceeded our expectations. From the time we checked in till we left the place, we had a grand time.

The room was cozy, clean and well maintained. The bathroom was spacious. They cleaned the room and changed the towels daily.

Located at station 1, Kikkos is not a beachfront resort. Its a minute or two away from white beach and approximately 30 minute-walk away from station 2. The fronting beach is a haven for photographers who are into boats and sunsets and rock walls and greens as subjects.

If you decide not to hit the beach for some reason, there is a pool within the resort where you can take a dip. You can also take advantage of their shuttle to get to d mall if your feet are to tired to feel the powdery sands of the beach.

The people of Kikkos are the best assets they have. They are friendly, accomodating, courteous and polite. You can always get your moneys worth with the amenities, but you always come back because of the people.

Excellent People!

• Related to: Beaches
  • Written January 25, 2010

• dorzlei profile photo dorzlei
  • Reviews: 8

Watercolors Dive Resort: budget & family friendly beach front resort

Before our trip to boracay last Oct '08, i browsed through all budget & family friendly beach front accomodations. In one website, I sent an email to all accomodations under this category. I was under the impression then that most budget friendly resorts would be located far from the beach or in station three... Watercolors Dive Resort in station 1 was one of the first resorts who promptly answered all my inquiries. I wanted it to be right on the beach since we have 2 kids, staying far would mean that I or my husband would have to carry their snacks, clothes, toys, water, etc... it wouldn't give me a break then. I wanted it to be budget friendly since we wont be staying in the rooms all day anyway. Family friendly since kids can be 'noisy' they might irritate some guests, or meet 'bad' strangers. The manager then emailed that the resort is in front of "Willy's Rock", boracay's famous landmark and assured me that they will deal with my other concerns. She even gave me a discounted rate of their already low low-season rate (on the web it says 40$/day). We paid 50% thru bank transfer a week before we were due.
During our stay, staff was very friendly and accomodating. Since there were only 4 rooms, service was truly personalized. They even offered to babysit so that my husband and I could go out one night. One day, my son wanted to rent a skimboard at a nearby stall. Skimboard rental/hour costs 300 ph. The staff told us they would lend us one instead for free! I truly love this place, we cant wait to go back to boracay and stay again here.
From the port, take a tricycle. Save by paying per head:25ph, there are lots so you don't need to pay the usual 'special trip' rate offered to unsuspecting tourists. Tell the driver to take you to True Home, Station 1. There on the alley going to the beach, turn RIGHT going to Willy's Rock. It's right on the beach!Very near to Jona's fruitshake, True Home & Niginigitoo.

There are only 4 native inspired rooms at this resort. Rooms overlook the beach, so even if you are in your room, it's sooo boracay pa rin, it's as if you've never left the beach. The rooms have high ceilings, wooden floors--- no cold slippery tiles there, private balconies, clean quality linens. They have 4 cabanas for guest's use. Since it is on station 1, you can be assured that it's very quiet. They offer diving courses too.

• Related to: Diving and Snorkeling, Budget Travel
  • Written September 24, 2009
Tip Photo

• malakingtete profile photo malakingtete
  • Reviews: 52

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Boracay Mansion: An Accommodation to die for!

This is the best & cheapest accommodation me & my husband have ever had! A very good deal for your money! Mind you, this is a private house just 10 mins drive from Boracay beachfront with its own infinity pool, jacuzzi, and sauna, all for their guests disposal! It has four rooms to rent out depending on your needs and rates come really cheap! You are getting more than what you're actually paying for. I've been to rather humongous hotels and houses in and out of the country but this place is to die for! The view, the rooms, the amenities & the people who lives in it will really exceed anyone's great expectations! The owner, Ate Belinda herself is very kind and accommodating! Take my word for it. The only set back there is would be the rough road that will lead to the Diniwid hill (near Manny Pacquiao's resort) where the house is located. Nevertheless, you'll be transported back and forth between the white beach and the house with a golf cart! Most of the guests who are renting the place are foreigners and all I can say is you wouldn't wonder why. Ate Belinda's boyfriend's who happens to be an American has a very classic, sophisticated & practical taste that reflects on the whole property. FYI, the architect of the house is the same architect who designs Aga Mulach's house. Imagine spending tens of millions on it and be generous enough for others to experience it. I believe their intention for renting it out is more of to share than to make profit out of it. I was fortunate enough that I discovered it by spending many hours searching through the net, looking even through the latter pages of google & yahoo results. I'm so amazed with the property, I even offered myself to be their marketing arm here in Manila for any rates & availability inquiries! See it for yourself by checking out on the pictures! You can contact me at 7090320 or 09228556364.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Beaches, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Budget Travel
  • Written September 10, 2009

• boracayinformation profile photo boracayinformation
  • Reviews: 16

White Beach Angol: GA Romantic Apartment White Beach

Very nice vacation apartment on a cliff overlooking White Beach.
Very private, very quiet, very secured.
Just steps down and you are within 5 minutes on the beach.
Not just any beach but White Beach.
Not just somewhere on White Beach but in Angol, where the atmosphere
is still the same even years past by.
Sail with the Red Pirates, enjoy your dinner at Kurt & Magz or your dinner at Sundown.
Perfect little hideaway for Two: Romantic bed room, designer bath room with bath tube
and hot shower, private sun deck - kitchenette for your breakfast or cold drinks...

Far away from hustle and bustle - but near enough to everything.
Just steps to the beach, a short walk to restaurants and bars.

• Related to: Luxury Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Beaches
  • Written February 19, 2009

Romantic bedroom at GA apartment

• boracayinformation profile photo boracayinformation
  • Reviews: 16

Boracay White Beach Angol: Boracay Beach House

Beautiful beach house right on the beach - between your accommodation
and the ocean there is nothing but white sand and coconut trees.
Romantic quiet location on White Beach Angol.
Comfortable beach villa with kitchen, aircon, hot water, TV, sound system etc.
Perfect for honeymooner's, couples in love, nature lovers, family with kids.

You can't stay closer to the beach and the sea.
There is no road or even pathway between your
vacation house and the ocean. Only white sand.
Unforgettable sunsets.