Shore Time Hotel Boracay

Station 1 Balabag Boracay Island, 5608, Philippines
Shore Time Hotel Boracay
Agoda.com Booking.com Asiatravel.com

More about Boracay Island

Bonding with familyBonding with family

Boracay Paraws & SunsetBoracay Paraws & Sunset

Our Room Is 2nd To The LastOur Room Is 2nd To The Last

MananaManana

Boracay

by huggy93

Hello everybody,

I had originally planned to go to Philippines (Cebu, Bohol, Boracay) in July 2010 but the plan has changed and I will go first week of September so I have a few questions:

1) I've heard that September is one of the wetest months in Philippines. Does the rain extend to Boracay and is it known to rain heavily there in September? Is September an ok season to go with hot sun?

2) I fly from Japan and will either fly into Kalibo or Carticlan airport, which one is best for access to Boracay?

3) Any recommend places to go to in Boracay?

4) Can I get some good massages in Boracay (normal ones, not the cheeky type)?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Boracay

by edwinic

1) yes, the chances are high, hot sun being 30-40% probable
2) Caticlan is "more direct" route but if you dont mind a 1.5-2 hrs scenic ride, then Kalibo.
3) Boracay itself, but there is much to see and do and google will help you with that.
4) good & normal type is guaranteed for as long as its what you are looking for.

Re: Boracay

by yzhtar

We stayed 5 days in Boracay in August . Sometimes it would drizzle very early in the morning and the sun would be up by 9 - 10 am then rain or drizzle again late at night. There were days/nights when there was no rain at all. During our stay we only experienced rain twice.

Travel Tips for Boracay Island

snorkeling

by gemi80

you got to feed the school of fish, you got to snorkel and see the wonders of the deep blue blue sea...before you engage in anything that involves money, please ask around first and compare prices..and of course, bargain bargain bargain....hire a boat that would take you to the spot where you could feed the fish and snorkel..then you could tour around the boracay island... the best is when dusk came and i just lied down in the beach.....the sand is soooo fine..better believe me, coz a friend even tried tasting it if it would taste like "polvoron", that's how fine it is......

Do You Want to Catch Some Lobster?

by edwinic

Not all the shores of Boracay are fine sands. A few of them are rocks and crannies where lobsters inhabit. These areas are located opposite the famous 4 kilometer White Beach.

While traveling by boat to the northern part of the Island, we noticed two locals diving for the lobster. I ask our boat captain to come near and observed the process of catching the lobsters.

We were able to come close despite the reluctance of the boat captain. It was there where we did some of our snorkeling and skin diving.

Oh, no, we didnt catch any lobster.

Cheapest way Manila to Boracay - Boracay to Manila

by skimmer001

Hi all, I am making a solo trip around Asia. My day 1 begins 14th July from SIN - Manila. And I like to visit Boracay since I have never been there.

1. Can anyone tell me what is the cheapest way to get there?

- The cheapest way to go Boracay to Manila is RORO
- Second is you go to Dumaguit and ride MV/LOVE (MBRS) Boat Ship
- Third is by Airplane Caticlan to Manila or Kalibo to Manila

Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Sea Air, and Asian Spirit

i hope it helps . . .

Sunrise on Bolabog Beach

by ORoldan

While Boracay's west-facing White Beach offers a spectacular sunset, few people realize that the east-facing side is a hike away in this bone-shaped island.
Take a dawn-time hike to Bolabog Beach or take a tricycle.
You'll have the beach practically all to yourself since the throng of tourist are probably still recovering from last night's alcoholic stupor.
Rare chance at peace, quiet and tranquility in this island that's getting more and more popular.

Shop 'til you drop.

by Dreks about D'Mall de Boracay

Sad to know that this whole stretch of shops in D"Mall de Boracay for souvenir items, beach wares, handicrafts, restaurants , etc. caught fire and were totally reduced to ashes on January 2005. Luckily no one reportedly died and got hurt. I hope those affected can recover quickly and get back to as usual for the good of locals and tourists alike.

Comments