Sur Beach Resort

5608, Philippines

Agoda.com Asiatravel.com

More about Sur Beach Resort

RoomRoom

View from banca boatView from banca boat

Paraw Sailing At SunsetParaw Sailing At Sunset

stress busterstress buster

SUR Beach Resort

by saitiara

Hi! We are going to boracay this July for my birthday. Can you please help me with SUR Beach Resort? What is their conatct number? How much is their room rates? Anything.. Is SUR a good resort?

Re: SUR Beach Resort

by mai_a216

Tried this for a night last year, and it's okay, a no frills resort. Since they had just opened there, they just served breakfast and it could have been better. Ask for a room on the lower levels as it gets a bit hot on top during the day even with airconditioning. Other than that, it's a good place to stay, and staff was friendly and helpful too :)I know if you search on google, it will come up on one of the many boracay sites.

Re: SUR Beach Resort

by jokerevo

Hi, I made an inquiry with Sur recently. I discovered their is still construction work going on nearby them so it's noisy, however I don't know when the construction is due to end but at least Desiree was honest enough to admit it was still going on (I was planning to go there end of May).

I guess you're confident of good weather in July? Or am I missin a trick here? :D

Sur Boracay - Is there construction going on there?

by smashinkat

I made a booking at Sur after much research and reading of reviews. Looks like a really nice place in a nice location.
However, when i called the place to finalize my booking they said that my room will be on a floor wherein other rooms are still being constructed.
Would appreciate any feedback from fellow members that are in Boracay now if you've seen any construction at Sur. Or from members who have recently been to Sur.
Am just a teensy bit concerned that construction at Sur might make our stay at the resort uncomfortable.

Contact Info

by bubbles_15

I was just wondering if you guys have the contact info for:

Waling Waling
Zuzuni
Dave Straw Hat Inn

Thank you!

by sibbick1

Some helpful sites with the contact details

Regards: Jim

Fax: +63-36-288-5755

by bubbles_15

thanks guys :)

by alexizmalelo

You can refer to this site for more info about those things that you ask: www.dreamboracay.com

by alexizmalelo

Travel Tips for Boracay Island

Out to sea

by syllybabe

Rent one of these huge floaters big enough for 2 or 3 and float away in the water waiting for the sunset while snorkeling off shore.
We made a lot of friends that night because the bar we went to was all abuzz about 3 girls enviably enjoying themselves in a huge floater.
In the picture, my friends and this little girl had fun deflating the floater before we took it back.

Money changers in Boracay

by aerialview

Euros pack high in Bora! Where a bank in Manila bought Euros for 61:1, we saw money changers off at station 3 that gives 62-62.50:1, same day. But while the bank buys USD at 44:1, it was 43:1 in Bora.

If you are concerned with having local currency. don't exchange all that Euro in a bank in Manila. I couldn't say the same though for the dollar :)

Scuba diving

by phil_uk_net

This was one of my main reasons for going to Boracay. I did my diving at the Calypso Diving Resort and arranged it from England through Whitetip Divers in Manila (www.whitetip.com).
I enjoyed diving here. For one, there were very few divers when I went. On a lot of dives it was just me and the diving instructor which sure beats being on a crowded dive boat.
There is a good mixture of diving and most sites are only a short boat ride away from the island. Another nice thing is that you only have to walk across the beach to get from the dive shop to the beach. No early pick ups and long drives to the local harbour. There is a good drift dive in one of the channels between Boracay and a neighbouring island. Other sites have a good range of tropical fish and coral. Yapak 2 is the most challenging dive I have ever attempted - in fact it took 2 attempts as I ran into a few problems on my first attempt. It is a deep dive and a fast descent is required. Currents can be strong and therefore experience is required. However, you will have the chance to see some of the bigger stuff. I took only a mask and rented everything else.

A Parasailer's Showoff!

by pres_16

On our journey back to Manila on board a ferry boat, I saw two speed boats coming from afar. As they come nearer and nearer, I guess the crews of the two speed boats were so adventurous to bravely cross just a little distant in front of us, not minding whether the boat would hit them or not. It got me worried a bit, including our boat's crew, they coudn't help but honk their horn and warn the two speed boats.....beep, beep, beep.....! But they managed to cross safely, though. After that heart thumping scene, suddenly I saw the two parasails open up, to the delight of the many passengers who were watching them.

D'MALL

by Skye_Miles

Another open-air market more to the north and more upscale than the Talipapa, called 'D'Mall' offers also a lot of beachwear, but also antique furniture, lamps, jewelry and native woodcarvings. Spread out over the island are more specialty shops. Delicatessen shops with imported delicacies, a huge convenience store for shopping, changing money and confirm flights, pharmacies, Internet Coffee Shops.

Comments