Station 3 Ambulong, 5608, Philippines

Agoda.com Venere.com Booking.com

• Hostile management

Ants in my room and bed. And not least in my computer so no longer working correctly.
    Worst thing is that manager wants to control everyone you bring to your room, which resulted in that I could not bring my girlfriend one late evening. Result: I (or we) were basically kicked out of the hotel at 1 AM!! I had to stay in a thunderstorm on the beach all night. If you like to live with your mother in law this is the place for you. Otherwise not.

Unique Quality: Unique Qualities: manager who wants to control your life!

• Great Value

This hotel is in a quiet and relaxing area at the south of the island, perfect for me as I had to get a little work done while I was in Boracay. The owners go out of their way to make sure your needs are met, and Troy takes the time personally to show you around and organise activities for you.

Unique Quality: We loved the comfy beds and imported linens. For the low price, we were really impressed with the high standard of service and accomodation, and will definately return. There's no need to spend a fortune for good, clean accomodations in Boracay.

Directions: A couple of minutes from the beach front near station 3.

More about Turtle Inn Resort

Boracay Plaza - a beach front resort

by sweet_sentiments about boracay plaza (station 1)

i haven't got the chance to stay here but we tried to look inside....the place is nice! beach front and not so expensive compared to the other resorts in boatstation 1

Boracay's Best Kept Secret

by shanmar about Boracay Butterfly Garden

We originally wanted to rent a villa in Boracay. We tried contacting SPR Boracay Realty for months and got no reply from them. (Btw, we also went to their office and they were totally useless). After doing my research on the net, I found this nice resort and sent out an email from a link on their website http://bbg.boracayinfo.net/ . To my surprise, the owner, Patrick, replied right away and gave us a reasonable monthly rate. Patrick was pretty straightforward and very easy to deal with. We sent the downpayment to his bank and paid the balance when we arrived at the resort. Boracay Butterfly Garden was exactly as described by Patrick and as shown in the pictures on the website. We had the beachfront cottage with the sliding glass doors that gave us magnificent view of the beach and kite-boarders. The bathroom was clean and the bedroom was in good shape. We had a spacious living room and a fully-functional kitchen. On a sunny day, it was nice to just lay on their lawn and get the cool breeze from the sea. It never felt hot in there because the wind was always blowing. Overall, we were very pleased with our stay at Boracay Butterfly Garden. The service was personalized by the owner and the accommodation was very comfortable.

Budget Boracay

by joysweet about Various Accomodation

Saw the signs in Bora (check all photos):

1. Inside D'Mall - 036-288-3210/0919-694-6249
2. Inside D'Mall - 036-288-5312/0916-511-5505
3. Sanders White - 036-288-3123

Nice cheap place in station 1

by cathy20 about Cottage Queen

In the 2 times that we have stayed in Boracay we stayed here. It is basic and cheap and in front of it is the best beach on the island. It is just next to Friday's. Best beach for less!

Cheap accomodation in Boracay

by thomyorke about Good for 3 people

the last time i went in Boracay, i stayed in GP's Beach Resort. the room is not so bad at all. we got a fan room with one queen size bed and one single bed. the bathroom and toilet is obviously newly renovated. GP is situated at station 2 and near d'mall where you can do your shopping.

WORST RESORT

by mbe1 about Villa Simprosa Boracay

I don't recommend Villa Simprosa. Don't ever stay here.
We were robbed while we're all sleeping! we reported it to the owner and they just don't care.

full story here: http://modista.multiply.com/journal/item/39/NEVER_EVER_STAY_AT_VILLA_SIMPROSA_RESORT_BORACAY

be safe everyone!

Boracay Plaza stay

by shomalabanan about Boracay Plaza

According to the owner (i think), there are 32 rooms in the 3 floors that they have. We stayed in the second floor room. The airconditoning wasnt that good but it was bearable. The staff was very nice though the owner sometimes makes us feel uncomfortable. But the thing here is that they have a reasonable price, free breakfast and of course, the location. This is in beachfront. For me the outstanding characteristics of this hotels is that they are located beach front (almost in front of the grotto) and the price they gave us.

boracay

by angelow

hi there! my friends and i are planning to go to boracay and we are on a budget, how can we go there via the strong republic nautical highway (RO-RO)?

Re: boracay

by Rastarigo

it leaves manila then batangas, mindoro then boracay

Comments