There are no hotel results in Caticlan. Below are the closest 50 hotels near Caticlan.
Did you mean?Try your search again
White Beach, Boracay, 2004, Philippines
- 7 reviews and 104 opinions: "Hotel staff and crews are friendly. With swimming pool and billiard table."
Good for: Family Travel, Water Sports, Beaches
Hotel Isla Boracay-South
Sitio Angol, Boracay, 5608, Philippines
- 3 reviews and 31 opinions: "Located at the south tip of the island... Very far from White Beach... far from the action and the..."
Good for: Beaches, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Windsurfing
Island Jewel Inn
Sitio Angol, Manoc Manoc, 5608, Philippines
- 1 review and 163 opinions: "Island Jewel is one of the nicest small hotels in this price range. Recently opened, the rooms are..."
Queen's Boracay Beach Resort
Boat Station 3 Manoc Manoc, Boracay Island Malay, Aklan, Philippines
- 8 opinions
Bantud, Manoc Manoc, 5608, Philippines
- 1 review and 187 opinions: "Haven't stayed here yet but I intend to next trip! Owner is very helpful."
Good for: Beaches, Windsurfing
Mandala Spa Boracay
Boracay Island, Boracay, 5608, Philippines
- 1 review and 79 opinions: "We purchased a package deal that they'd in conjunction with the current low season (June-Oct 07). It..."
Good for: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Spa and Resort
Paradise Bay Beach & Watersport Resort
Tulubhan, 5608, Philippines
- 1 review and 46 opinions: "I stayed for two weeks At Paradise Bay Resort, its on the opposite side of the island to the main..."
Turtle Inn Resort
Station 3 Ambulong, 5608, Philippines
- 2 reviews and 142 opinions: "Ants in my room and bed. And not least in my computer so no longer working correctly. Worst thing is..."
Good for: Budget Travel
8 Angol Road, Manoc-manoc, 5608, Philippines
- 31 opinions
Best Western Boracay Tropics Resort
Bo. Manggayad, Boracay Island, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
- 5 reviews and 163 opinions: "January 13 to 19, 2012 When Hans and I were trying to decide what Hotel to book for Boracay Island,..."
Good for: Hiking and Walking, Sailing and Boating, School Holidays
compared to hotels of similar ratings
OneMGM Boracay The Resort Village
Manggayad, Manoc-manoc, Boracay, 5608, Philippines
- 37 opinions
Pinjalo Resort Villas
Malay, Aklan, Boracay, 5608, Philippines
- 4 reviews and 33 opinions: "The resort is set in a private landscaped gardens, about 2 to 3 minutes walk to the White Beach. ..."
Good for: Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Budget Travel
Dave's Straw Hat Inn
P.O. Box 2522, Makati Central Post Office, Boracay, 1265, Philippines
- 10 reviews and 575 opinions: "Let me start this by saying Dave's is amazing, really. The staff was friendly, Always had a smile on..."
Good for: Beaches, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Water Sports
Station 3 Malay, Aklan, 5608, Philippines
- 4 opinions
Balabag Station 2, 5608, Philippines
- 13 opinions
SandCastles Boracay Resort
White Beach, Balabang, Boracay, Philippines
- 5 reviews and 30 opinions: "Sandcastle has all the amenities one looks for when traveling to a beach resort - it's right on the..."
Good for: Beaches, Family Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
Le Soleil de Boracay
Boat Station 2, Boracay, 5608, Philippines
- 6 reviews and 151 opinions: "Staffs are very friendly,delicious breakfast,good amenities. You should stay here to enjoy your..."
Good for: Beaches, Family Travel, Budget Travel
compared to hotels of similar ratings
White Beach de Boracay Resort
Station 1, Balabag, Philippines
- 3 reviews and 37 opinions: "I chose this hotel because I heard great reviews for its cleanliness, friendly staff, and beachfront..."
Good for: Religious Travel, Budget Travel, Adventure Travel
Red Coconut Hotel
Balabag, Boracay Island, Malay, Boracay, Philippines
- 7 reviews and 194 opinions: "The garden view accommodation of Red coconut is about a few meters walk behind The red coconut Hotel..."
Good for: Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Beaches
Patio Pacific Boracay
Boat Station 1, Balabag, (office in Multinational Bancorporation Center), Boracay, 5608, Philippines
- 6 reviews and 114 opinions: "I had been to Boracay 5 years ago and passed on Patio Pacific as it wasn't a beachfront resort. But..."
Good for: Diving and Snorkeling, Beaches, Spa and Resort
Isla Gecko Resort
Station 2, Balabag, Malay, 5608, Philippines
- 4 reviews and 34 opinions: "I booked our 2011 Boracay stay in Isla Gecko. I based my decision on the write-ups in the internet...."
Good for: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Backpacking
Niu 'Ohana Boracay Garden Resort
Station 1, Barangay Balabag, 5608, Philippines
- 1 review and 4 opinions: "Perfect place for those people who are nature lover just like me.I love native bungalow over looking..."
Good for: Budget Travel, Beaches, Adventure Travel
True Home Hotel, Boracay
Balabag, 5608, Philippines
- 5 reviews and 46 opinions: "I'm not sure if they can be classified as a hotel, they only have 8 or 9 rooms. Their ground floor..."
Good for: Budget Travel, Windsurfing, Beaches
389 Main Road, Balabag, Malay, 5608, Philippines
- 10 opinions
Regency Lagoon Resort
Station 2, Balabag, Philippines
- 85 opinions
- Caticlan Airport Hotels
- Book your hotels online with agoda. Best deals on Philippines hotels. www.agoda.com/Philippines
- Hotels near Godofredo P
- Caticlan Hotels No reservation costs. Great rates. www.booking.com/
- 66 Hotels in Caticlan
- See your Hotel on a City Map. View Deals and Read Guest Reviews www.hotels.com/Caticlan
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Cheap-Hotels