Bagac Hotels

Our Members Say

• mlt_t profile photo mlt_t
  • Reviews: 487

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Las Casa Filipinas de Acuzar: Bagac's newest get-away!

I'd like to stay here overnight... but due to busy days we just bring here our friends for day trip viewing since it's not a long drive from our house to Bagac.

The Old historical houses they'd rebuild here. Maybe one of our ancestors owned one of these houses. I love old houses and still do. Maybe I will come back here and stay overnight just to feel the ambiance... since it is now open to the public.

TRY IT AND HAVE SOME FUN... INFO FOR RESERVATION IS NOW INCLUDED IN THIS PAGE.

• Related to: Beaches, Historical Travel, Architecture
  • Written September 28, 2010

Office/ information office

• mlt_t profile photo mlt_t
  • Reviews: 487

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Las Casa Filipinas de Acuzar: Bagac's newest get-away!

COME & VISIT THIS PLACE... YOU WON'T REGRET COMING :-)

ALL the old houses was being restored for people to admire... and I suggest to stay overnight for complete experience and your long drive and waiting will be rewarded... I guarantee you :-)

• Related to: Architecture, Historical Travel, Diving and Snorkeling
  • Written September 28, 2010
Tip Photo

• cyndymc profile photo cyndymc
  • Reviews: 1536

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Montemar Beach Resort: Familiar Place, New Experiences

I think it can be fairly said that Montemar Beach Club, Inc. (MBCI) played an important role in putting Bataan in our country’s tourism map. Before, only MBCI members/shareholders had exclusive rights to the place, but now it is open to the public. Coming out public, the place has become known as Montemar Beach Resort.

It was my 4th time to go to Montemar Beach Resort: 1st was a day tour (company excursion) with my husband & kids and his officemates's families ; 2nd was a brief visit after my secretary's wedding reception; 3rd was a 2N 3D stay with my youngest daughter (their company excursion), hubby, and our grandson. We had fond memories at Montemar so we decided to go again for family bonding and photo shoot with hubby, our eldest daughter and her son.

So far, our stay at this AAA resort was very satisfactory so we would recommend the place to our relatives, friends and contacts.

We were billeted at a Gallery Room which was near the Blue Pool, the resort restaurant and the beach. The Gallery Room had a big bed with provision for pull-out bed, plus twin beds at the loft. It could actually accomodate 4 adults and 2 kids. Our room was at the 2nd floor so it was more quiet. My favorite place is the veranda where we had a good dose of fresh oxygen from the big trees while we enjoyed the nice view of the pool and the sea.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Road Trip, Family Travel, Beaches
  • Written September 27, 2009

Our Room Is 1st On The left, 2nd Floor

• joel08 profile photo joel08
  • Reviews: 1

A place to stay near the beach: NPC Village

If you got a large pack of vacation hungry people that you want bring along with you but you want to save a lot of money, try NPC Village Hotel. I was born and raised in this village and it is now converted into a hotel/convention/recreational area. You can rent a hotel room from Php2000-Php5000 that can accomodate up to 10 people or a 4 bed room house that can accomodate up to 30 people for the same price as a hotel room in Montemar that accomodates 5-10 pax per room. the village has a pool up to 12ft deep, 3 basketball court, tennis court, bowling alley, and it's just less than 4 km from the beach such as Montemar, Fajardo's, sun moon, and morning breeze. NPC has its own beach inside the Bataan Nuclear Power Plant. After a day at the beach, rest in the NPC village, take a good shower and sleep in aircondtioned room with the rest of your company and get ready to go to the beach gain next day.

• Related to: Beaches, Diving and Snorkeling, Family Travel
  • Written November 18, 2008

• Yla profile photo Yla
  • Reviews: 193

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Montemar Beach Resort: Exclusive cove

Visual a large exclusive Meditteranean garden resort that speaks of opulence and the rich-and-famous clientele ... Montemar used to be an exclusive membership resort that opened its doors mid-1990s. It has continued to maintain its exclusivity with members still enjoying special priveleges but has welcomed non-members for accommodations and other resort amenities. I was there first in early 1990s and again in 2005 and have seen its finest form. Staff were specially very attentive and alert and ready to answer any queries.

I specially loved seeing horses grazing the grassy areas.

By the way, read in a paper that Montemar has recently become an advocate as a pawikan conservation area, as its beach area has become a location for turtle laying and hatching eggs.

The resort with white beach has every possible beach activities available - beach ball sports, jetskis, banana boats, water bikes, beach tents, kayaks ...

For the enthusiasts, they also have a 9-hole golf course, horseback riding, lawn tennis and more ... see their website for more details

Great for conferences and other big events like weddings and summer outings ...

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average