Basco Hotels

Our Members Say

• ricandjo profile photo ricandjo
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Batanes Resort: Batanes Resort - Tourist trap

This place should be shutdown. It might have been a good place in the past. Not anymore.
The place is dirty, no chairs in the room,no glasses. Food is terrible and you're lucky if there are any available. They just want your money and never willing to provide good service.

Try a private hotel in Basco instead of this PIT STOP.

The bed are very uncomfortable. Because there are no chairs, you sit on the bed. Watchout ! You could hurt yourself sitting on the bed. They bed used to be a doubledecker. They cut it. So the foam/mattress sits even on the edge. When you sit, the foam/mattress sinks and your legs/thighs are caught upwards on the edge of the wood . It hurts overtime. Never seen a place like this.

One day we were having a cup of coffee. All of a sudden the employees were yelling on top of their lungs without even respecting the guests. It was like a circus. Then this girl started to yell as if someone's finger is playing tricks on her. She was giggling and yelling and laughing so loud. Very unproffesional environment

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Written May 18, 2010

• irenemf profile photo irenemf
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Batanes Resort: Bad Experience with Batanes Resort

As I am based overseas, I called Batanes Resort last Tuesday (18 Nov) to book for my December trip and was told that they have available rooms. I asked how to confirm/secure my reservations and I was informed that it is already confirmed, no need to make any deposit payment.

Assured that I already have accommodation, I went ahead in booking my flights. But since flights are booked, I have to change my arrival date 1 day earlier as my target date is full. Bought tickets online and issue e-tix. After that, I texted Batanes Resort to revise my booking, asking them for 1 more night ahead of my original dates. Guess what? They told me no more rooms as they gave all rooms to a tour group!! So I called immediately to clarify and was told they missed my booking and that there are no more rooms. No apologies, no alternatives - very unprofessional!

• Opinion of Price: N/A