Bohol Beach Club Bohol

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• cyndymc's Profile Photo

One Of Bohol's Best

We've heard nice things about Bohol Beach Club, in fact we tried to make an advance reservation but were told that they would be fully booked. True enough, when we went to check out the place (I was particularly interested in seeing their rooms, compound, outdoor jacuzzi and swimming pool), there were so many Europeans, Koreans and Japanese. So,we decided not to tour the area and take a peek at their rooms. As we strolled in Bohol Beach Club's shoreline (the longest in Panglao) we were ambivalent if we would still care to buy a Day Tour Pass (P350 Entrance Ticket, w/ consumable P250, if I remember right) or not. But because we didn't feel like mingling with sooo many people, we decided not to get a Day Tour Pass anymore.

I hope the next time we go to Bohol, BBC can accomodate us.

Related post and more pictures at my Panglao Page.

Unique Quality: Bohol Beach Club has cottages in its exclusive 1 1/2 kilometer stretch of white sand; has a kidney-shaped pool, an outdoor jacuzzi and lush greens in its compound. BBC also boasts of a fantastic view of the sunset.

• namiewa's Profile Photo

Best Place to Relax

It was expensive but worth it coz the place was amazing, big and cleaned. The room are also cleaned and it is big (we stayed at seafront view room). The worker are friendly, i like the food coz they have the food i want and also my Mother in law and husband likeit. The shoreline are clean "Yes", they also have a guard at nite time which is nice to feel safer. Oh well, all i can say is that this resort are the best place i've stayed in Bohol.

Unique Quality: The views are perfect, they have a 3 pool and they have 3 restaurant also which i dont know why maybe because the place were huge. Early morning you'll see the worker sweeping around and the others were sweeping the shoreline. At night it is quite and peaceful. Since we stayed at the biggest room coz its fullybooked, the price are high but the room are very nice with just few steps from sea. The workers are okay.

Directions: If you stay at this place? just tell the driver and he'll bring you here.

• brownkoala's Profile Photo

Long white sand private Beach

Nice staff.  They are accommodating and friendly. Excellent rooms, pools, restaurants and the beach was great! We stayed at the Amihan Wing. The room was worth the price. Clean and huge. We had a veranda too with a nice view. The room rate included freebies like soaps, shampoos, sewing kit, stationery, pencil, laundry bag, etc. You even get welcome drinks and a free ride on a boat with a glass bottom to check out the marine life in front of the resort. The resort has several restaurants that serve different types of cuisine. The pools are very clean, the water quality and everything in and around it is definitely above the ordinary. The resort's landscape is amazing. This is a very huge resort but it is definitely well maintained. The beach area gets cleaned every morning. For a 2 kilometer stretch of fine white sand, they use a big truck or I guess that was a bulldozer to make sure that the beach is clean and safe for all the guests. There are also several hammocks that are set-up close to the beach. Just take a pick and you'll soon find yourself staring at some coconut trees that also line up the beach area. The villas where most of the foreign tourists stay are located in the resort's other wing, called Habagat. The resort also has several beautiful gardens.

Unique Quality: Huge private resort, exclusive to guests only.

• namiewa's Profile Photo

Expensive but Worth it

The resort are huge and its clean not to mention the white sand perfect to lay down and have your skin tan. The rooms are clean we have 2 shower room and its big, a big comfortable bed and another bed at the living room where you can have your massage moment there and also we have pretty unique chairs outside of our kinda house room

• jed_rajemr_djm's Profile Photo

PARADISE TO STAY/UNWIND WITH

hi there, i am planing again to pay a visit bohol this coming 28 -29 this month with a friend, i have been in bohol last feb and i stayed in bohol beach club, get a beach front room(it was spectacular view) and i love the place for the sand is so white that i even put it on my face and massage it like a face powder(hahahah), but if you book online(ahead of your arrival day) on bohol beach club, you may get low rates, and it is really a paradise to stay.. well, am here again online to find econowise room accomodations/tour packages for two persons only for atleast 2nights and 3days.. well, good luck to you itenarary!

Unique Quality: IT HAS A SPECTACULAR VIEW OF THE BEACH AND IT IS WORTH MONIES SPENDING!!

Directions: I GET THERE THROUGH A TRICYCLE FROM TAGBILARAN SEAPORT

• Peace and Quiet

We stayed three nights in Feb/2007. Had a pool side room. We loved this place! Never a problem finding a spot on the beach during the day. Not sure where everyone went during the days (snorkeling and day tours of Bohol, I guess), but the beach was almost empty, and the resort was fully booked. Sometimes it felt like we were there with about 3 other couples. Very romantic and peaceful place.

The grounds and rooms are very attractive and well maintained. The restaurant had wonderful food, although choice could have been greater.

• Lovely Beach hotel

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. Hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. We had a beachfront room with 2 double beds. There is a veranda facing the beach with towel rack.

Our bathroom is okay. The hotel provides water bottle for brushing your teeth. We didn't the tap water for brushing. Complimentary soap/shampoo is minimal. Just bring your own. There is a wall that separates the toilet and shower. Hot/cold shower but the area needs more cleaning. Some spots have mildew and soap scum.

Be careful at the beach. Although it is very nice and long, I found a syringe with needle on the sand! Quite alarming since I had my toddler with me. Beach has plenty of seaweeds and broken corals. It is advisable to bring surf shoes. There are also plenty of starfishes which are very interesting.

Unique Quality: There are three pools in the area. The smallest pool which is in front of the restaurant has a jacuzzi.

The whole beach area is exclusive to guests only. So there are no vendors that bug you while you are relaxing on the beach. Sunrise is fabulous.

• psychiy's Profile Photo

Bohol Beach Club

I loved Bohol beach club. The room we stayed in was not that big but it was clean and had a great view (over-looking the beach).

The rooms are a bit pricy but I think there are cheaper ones which are not located at the beach front.

Unique Quality: If I remember it right, aside from the long beach stretch, there are 3 sets of swimming pools in the resort. There are also some small rooms for functions.

If you're looking for a scenic, quiet place (not much night life) plus a big budget, I would definitely recommend Bohol Beach Club.

More about Bohol Beach Club Bohol

Avoid Bohol Beach Club

by TripAdvisor Member Ken07

My wife and I plus our two boys (14 and 16) stayd here for what was initially intended to be 6 nights having stayed at Plantation Bay on Matcan. We booked by phone and came over from Cebu on ferry. Our experience was pretty low quality really and the hotel was really really over priced for what it was. Pick up chaotic at the port, check-in - they couldn't seem to find our reservation, like booking into a prison camp, rooms looked really tired, walked onto the balcony and was continually dive bombed by some local flying bird . . . . . pool areas were really tired, had to go and find towels etc, nothing is offered. Food was indifferent. We ate from the menu once, had the buffet once - wouldn't recommend the buffet, pretty poor quality, my youngest son however picked up a dodgie tummy probably from the food. Still after half a day I switched on the mobile and called Flushing Meadows along the road, They arrived first thing the next morning and we paid our bill and made an exit. I'd say - unless you like tired old hotels with no customer service - give it a miss. Plus points - good beach.

Bohol Beach Club PoolBohol Beach Club Pool

Bohol beach Club

by gipal

Can someone give me an email address or websitre address and/or tel.no.for Bohol beach club so I can contact them directly?I tried to google it and it came back with external parties/agencies selling the accomodation at an exorbitant rate.
Is this on the beachfront?

by cgf

:bookmark:

by vincenzooo

The official website of Bohol Beach Club is www.tambuli.com

Regards

by gipal

Thanks everyone.
I am really frustrated here as I have tried to contact 3 resorts via email. None have responded.Bohol, Alona Kew and Isis,
Can someone enlighten me ? What is the point of having an email address and contact details on the website if they dont respond to queries from customers?

• Aug 29, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Hi. MAy I ask if the beach resort still offers day tour option? and pls tell me how much would it cost. thanks

• leics's Profile Photo
      Aug 29, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Welcome to VT. The best place to ask your question is on the Vt Bohol travel forum here:

Bohol Travel Forum

where far, far more people will see it and you are much more likely to get replies.