Baliuag Hotels

Our Members Say

• mohamadosman profile photo mohamadosman

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

chocolate n berries: excellent location

chocolate n berries location is very useful. if u want to go to baliuag (north)u ll find WONDERFUL SM mall, 7/11 store, then head to "old" baliuag... piece of cake:), if u desire to head to plaridel (south) u ll have WALTER mart, 7/11 fast food restos ..etc, piece of cake again:) food & daily needs are no no sweat, nature scenes are eye catching. chocolate n berries staff are polite, helpful & confident. though tricycles are available & affordable, having a small "taxi" vehicles would be more presentable, also being on DRT U NEED TO ACCOMODATE URSELF WITH a CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TRAFFIC NOISE, these are the only two manageable hiccups, but the good staff, beautiful environment would make u just overlook & get over the hiccups. I recommend-if i may- chocolate n berries for Baliuag visitors. I rest my case:)^

location, wonderful views, friendly staff.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Backpacking
  • Written January 20, 2013

• jadedeguzman profile photo jadedeguzman

Chocolate n Berries Inn and Suite: A good stay

My family and I had a two night vacation, ambiance is good, great breakfast and hospitable staff. Rooms were spacious and clean. Wifi was available in our room. Rate includes free use of pool, their swimming pool is very private and well maintained. We have enjoyed using their pool for long hours, the staff was accommodating that he provided us immediately with towel and inflatable floaters. Upon check-out, the staff checked our room and he found small pouch left by my mom inside the room , it’s good that he gave it back to us. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Road Trip, Backpacking
  • Written February 3, 2012

• nicole02542 profile photo nicole02542

Chocolate N Berries Inn and Suites: Nice Hotel

We have stayed for three nights in this hotel, very nice and tranquil place, with comfortable bed, cable TV and wifi was free without any password. Service was great , on our first day the staff assisted us from parking lot, smiling, took our luggages and assisted us very well into our room. Staff were genuinely friendly and attentive. I ordered breakfast, and they have a good free breakfast selection in menu and was full of choices, served in ala carte type. Wifi was a bit disappointing, not stable, not connecting sometimes. It’s good that they have accepted visa or mastercard, we used our credit card to pay our bill. Overall, we have enjoyed our stay.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel
  • Written November 25, 2011

• BlackPiraka profile photo BlackPiraka

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Chocolate n Berries: Chocolate n Berries: Unpleasant Experience

1. There are no safe drinking water provided in the room/rooms that we occupied from September 29th onwards;
2. Bathroom ceiling is defective; we complained about the water dripping from the ceiling and no action has been made ever since;
3. There are pests all over the premises, we experienced mosquito bites while staying inside our room and fruit flies are existent all around the dining area.
4. Safety of guests are compromised due to absence of fire exits guidelines; floor area near our room is flooded with water there was even an incident where our visitor has accidentally slip the floor because of this problem;
5. Unsafe and dirty swimming pool;
6. Non compliant on building codes and fire prevention; no smoke detector and sprinkler in the hotel premise;
7. Premises are not kept clean and tidy.

very very low standard

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Road Trip

• redbarraki2011 profile photo redbarraki2011

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Chocolate N Berries: Disappointed Customer

I am disappointed in my stay, I got lots of mosquito bites and while I am eating in their dining area, flies are all over my table. You can not eat comfortably, you need to push all the flies while you are eating. Bathroom ceiling has a leak, so while brushing my teeth, used/dirty water from the uper floor will go straight to your face and hair. I will not go back to this hotel again. NEVER!

This is the only hotel where I stayed with flies and mosquitoes in the dining area and inside the room.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Road Trip
  • Written October 3, 2011

• notsatisfiedcustomer profile photo notsatisfiedcustomer
Chocolate N Berries: Chocolate n Berries: Unpleasant

Very very very unpleasant experience, WARNING, do not stay in Chocolate n Berries big chance to get Dengue Fever. Lots of mosquitoes in the area inside and outside your room. Staff are disrespectful will call you in the middle of the night just to confirm how many people are sleeping in your room. No fire exits guidelines, no sprinklers ,no fire detectors no safe drinking water, I got LBM after drinking their hot choco. There are flies all over the dining area. Swimming pool is dirty. bathroom ceiling is leaking, washrooms have stinky smells. Food are lousy.

I will never never never stay in this hotel again. Their standards are similar to hourly motels. For balikbayans like me don't stay in Chocolate n Berries.

way way below standard

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Family Travel, Road Trip

• AntonetteVG profile photo AntonetteVG

Chocolate & Berries Inn & Suites: A good deal

I had a friend from Singapore who came home in the Philippines a couple of months ago and we had this fine stay at a new hotel in Baliuag, Bulacan. Chocolate & Berries has a very warm ambiance right at the moment you step into their lobby/receiving area/restaurant. Hotel personnel are very compliant. Beds in the suite are big enough, usual amenities like towels, cable tv, wi fi connection..etc. are available. Room rates are inclusive of breakfast which can be served at the comfort of your room. Their heart-shaped pool is so inviting, great for family use. Unfortunate thing, we only stayed overnight so we did not have the chance to try the pool ourselves. Best thing about our stay though is the feel you find in staying at a hotel but getting the warmness of that "probinsya-ish" welcome; where everything is being offered at your doorsteps.

• Related to: Backpacking
  • Written September 24, 2009

• Yla profile photo Yla
  • Reviews: 193

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Chocolate 'n Berries Inn and Suites: Unpredictable

Crew of the hotel/inn were friendly and unassuming, these observed throughout our stay in the hotel. The hotel/inn facilities are new and well-maintained. However, the place seem to have problems with their water supply apparent in some sadly stained previously-immaculate towels and bathroom tile grout. There also seemed a lack of an on-call plumber. We had a sink drain problem on the first day and only a hotel crew came and failed to clear up the clogged drain.

An overnight stay at the hotel entitles each adult a free breakfast of rice, pinoy breakfast fare and coffee. You can even have it delivered to your hotel room with no extra charge ;-) (Let your breakfast come with your wake-up call for a prompt start of your day)

The hotel has a new and clean irregularly-shaped pool by the garden, delighting the kids on a lazy hot afternoon. The 3-storey hotel provided a cool and clean respite from the heat outdoors and the immaculately white and plump bed linens were heaven for a tired soul. The king-sized beds easily welcomes a family with 2 kids.

Hotel rates starts from P1950 for 2 persons, with breakfast, use of pool and regular check in/out time.

Inn / drive-in room rates starts from P280 at minimum 3 hrs. Rates escalate on room selection and length of stay in hours.

Other amenities: 24-hr restaurant and reception office, safety deposit box, (soon) internet and conference facilities.

• Related to: Business Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Road Trip