Claveria Hotels

Our Members Say

• i-s-a profile photo i-s-a
  • Reviews: 391

Ocean Inn Resort and KTV Bar: Inn with a Perfect View

Facing the beautiful Claveria beach.

The inn is very clean and new. Equipped with fully air-conditioned rooms, hot and cold private bath with tub.

Be sure to ask for rooms with balcony. You will be greeted by the beautiful sunrise when you wake up.

• Related to: Women's Travel, Backpacking, Road Trip
  • Written May 31, 2007
Tip Photo

• bike_packer profile photo bike_packer
  • Reviews: 385

Ocean Inn: Best Accomodation By The Beach

One of the newest beach hotels in town. Has 8 air-con private rooms. 2 family rooms >> good for 6 persons >> P1800/room. Twin-rooms at P1200 per. For the budget traveller >non-aircon rooms w/ common T&B starts at P400/person. Clean linen and towels. Very helpful personnel. Restaurant and a 3rd-floor view deck.

Beach front. Quiet location. Good view. Buy fish at the market and let the hotel restaurant crew cook the food for a minimal fee.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Beaches
  • Written November 11, 2005

Ocean Inn

• i-s-a profile photo i-s-a
  • Reviews: 391

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

El Hijo: Native Huts

Haven't stayed here but the owner is kind enough to show us around. Place is clean and simple with a beautiful garden full of blooms.

P500 for fan rooms with double beds and private bath.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Road Trip, Backpacking, Women's Travel
  • Written May 31, 2007
Tip Photo

• izadel profile photo izadel
  • Reviews: 1

Claveria Bayview Inn and Beach Resort: A Place like Home

I lived in Claveria my whole life. Actually, I'm here in Baguio studying college. And hopefully, next year I will graduate to give pride again to my hometown and especially to my family.
I miss Claveria so much. Our family, I mean my grandmother, Vda. Adela Arizabal, owns this pension house, which I have been calling my "home" for the last 10 years. Claveria Bayview Inn and Beach Resort. This is the best place for me to stay in. Not because, it is owned by my 'nanang' and not that i considered it as my house but because it is really of its amenities and facilities. I, myself a witnessed of this pride. There are many guests that really appreciate the cleanliness of the restrooms. I know there are better resorts in our town because they have the money to spend for the beautification of their resorts but sometimes they missed things that is very significant to all sorts of things and all people. That is CLEANLINESS. I really admire my grandma to be well-rounded about her chores just to satisfy our guests. people also in our resort are hospitable. We treat and care every visitor in our place as if we are one big happy family. That is the secret why our costumers always go back to our resort.

it happened that our place is located near the beach and i think the accommodation we offer to our guests is just right. beautiful view of the beach, sunrise and sunsets...very inviting.

• Related to: Adventure Travel, Eco-Tourism, Budget Travel
  • Written March 16, 2007

project!

• kenhughesdallas profile photo kenhughesdallas
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

White House: top of the mountain

I stayed for two weeks. There are four guest rooms, each has its own restroom. There is a swimming pool. Food is available. It is near the headquarters of the Morman Church. The disadvantage is that most local transportation providers can not go up the drive way to the hotel. I recommend this as a place to stay.

It has a pool and a great view of the Claveria and the beach.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: School Holidays, Family Travel
  • Written October 15, 2008

• pres_16 profile photo pres_16
  • Reviews: 492

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Ocean Inn Resort and KTV Bar: Beachfront Inn

A new inn equipped with air-conditioned rooms, attached bathroom, hot and shower; TV.

Overlooks the picturesque Claveria Beach.

• Related to: Family Travel