Province of Catanduanes Hotels

Our Members Say

• jhonz777 profile photo jhonz777
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Marem Pension Hotel: Best Pension Hotel that sucks!

Marem Pension Hotel in Catanduanes, Philippines is one of the best pension hotel that really sucks! It's like staying at your Grandma's house, it's dull and it smells like old stuff like your grandma's wardrobe!... I mean, come on! You can't even smoke inside the room!? How cool is that?! I mean, come on! I'm paying for it but you don't have the luxury of enjoying freedom like living at your own house! I doubt, the place is previously a residential house that was converted to a pension hotel. Well, I don't know...maybe they're famous for some sort of a historical place (still sucks though) The food is not good, and mind you guys... don't ever order Porkchops! I bet you'll feel like eating your shoes off! The service? Ah... it's like waiting for eternity before they come knocking at your door! By the way, rate starts at P600.00 to P1,400.00. The food is ranging from say, P140.00 (side orders) to P300.00. The amenities are a bit old. Perhaps the owner is not thinking of renovating it. Well, I wouldn't recommend it for people who wants freedom and luxury. Like I said, it's one of the best that sucks! But, if you have nowhere to go... well, you can always go there, and experience your grandma's room (If you're missing her though).

There's no good sceneries whatsoever there. It's in the middle of a typical street in Virac, and no special facilities except a small fucntion room.

• Opinion of Price: N/A