General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City, 6000, Philippines

Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 27% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• Cebu--Mango Park Hotel

The website says--Mango Park Hotel is the newest boutique hotel to open in the heart of uptown Cebu. The hotel is a six-storey establishment with 48 rooms, which are tastefully furnished with capiz shell lamps, antique-style furniture, and intricately made wooden cabinets. This makes Mango Park Hotel every businessman's hotel is that it is strategically located along General Maxilom Avenue, and is within easy reach from different commercial centers and malls.

I say--Mango Park Hotel is a decent hotel, but it is a older building. It is located in the entertainment district and has a nice staff. I did enjoy my stay, but will probably not stay there again--the price is to high compared to the quality of the accomodations. You can get a better deal at Eddies Hotel or a pension house in the same area.

Unique Quality: Restaurant open 6:30AM - 10:00PM

Small pool located on 6th floor

• Cebu--Mango Park Hotel

Unique Quality: Restaurant open 6:30AM - 10:00PM

Small pool located on 6th floor

More about Mango Park Hotel

Cabs at the Mactan International Airport (Cebu)

by XF2009

Once you arrive in Cebu (Mactan International Airport) and pick up your luggage, there is a well-staffed tourist desk across the baggage turnstiles. Just ask or confirm the location of your hotel, and get an "estimate" of how much time and money it will cost.

As soon as you exit the airport, you'll see on the right a "travel" desk for transportation to the city for a flat rate of P295. Not a bad deal if you're not on a budget. If you cross the driveway and climb up a short flight of steps to the right, there is a well organized taxi cab stand that will take you to your location.

The estimate given to me by the tourist desk was ~P180 to the Mango Park Hotel; it actually cost me P140, so I gave the cabbie a P20 tip (for the pleasant surprise! ;-)

NEED ADVICE

by wald1212

I am planing to stay about 2 weeks in

CEBU BUSINESS HOTEL
F&C Square, Colon corner Junquera
Streets 6000 Metro Cebu, Philippines

At early 2007 .Does anyone heared about that hotel ,How can i make reservation there ? I cant found any webside to make it.That hotel was recomended to my by my friend from Cebu.
Please help
Thanks a lot.

RE: NEED ADVICE

by monina_c

This is their website: http://www.cebubusinesshotel.net/

RE: RE: NEED ADVICE

by wald1212

Thanks for the web address .I try to write them email but have no respond.
How can i make reservation there,maybe only by phone??
Does entone stay before at that hotel ???
Do i need to make a credit card guarantee ???Or need just call them and place reservation??
Thanks

RE: NEED ADVICE

by babysrealdad

My fiancee lives in cebu and i was there for 9 weeks last march and april. I just want you to be aware that you can stay in a much safer place than colon and stay away from colon street because that is the place where you cant even expose your cell phone or you take a super high risk of losing it, I will tel you what happened to me on my first trip through colon street. I was on my way to the ayalla mall from mango park hotel. This is a place that most americans are familiar with becasue mango park cost 1200 pesos a night and it gives you free breakfast everyday the smal type of smorgasbord. Hot steam table type of food but they also make special in the back kitchen.. Ok I went to the ayala mall and has to get off the jeepney and walk down colon street to get on a different jeepney. This meant walking about 2 blocks as we know it. When i got off the first jeepney that jeepney driver saw my cell phone and he stopped his jeepney to tell me (very seriously) to hide my cell phone. I knew that this man went out of his way (to warn me)for a good reason. Now if the streets are that dangerous in colon , I will tell you that i never would advise anyone to stay in any motel near the place. This is the kind of place where you see the homeless sleeping in the sunlight along the sidewalks.. so what are they doing at night? Not sleeping? think about the place where you want to be safe. 032-233-1511 alan

Comments