Pacific Pensionne

Tags

Family Travel Business Travel Budget Travel
See Amenities

Not recommended 1 star hotel

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 10, 2012

Pictures on their website can be deceiving. We got a Family premiere room which is the costliest and should be the best room accommodation but didn't. The place is worn out, room is dirty, dusty, with ants on floor and walls and cockroaches. Customer service sucks. Roomboy kept on knocking asking if we would extend or not but room was already paid for 1 day. Good thing 1 only paid for 1 day. We found another place at a cheaper price with a lot better accomodation. Good for a 3 star rate unlike this Pacific Pension which should be rated as just 1 star. Breakfast is at 65-100 high priced that Jollibee or McDo. Better to take your breakfast elsewhere. Soap is so thin it wont last for a day. Room doesnt have a double lock , no peep hole so its not safe. You need to transverse an alley ( which can be dark at night)to reach this Inn/Motel. I will not recommend this place. You can find a better place at same price or lower cost.

Unique Quality: Facade looks good but rooms are terrible!

Directions: near Fuente Circle walking distance to Crown Regency Plaza

Pacific Pensionne Cebu- a stay in the city

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 23, 2011

The Pacific Pensionne located in up-town cebu. The rooms are relatively cheap compared to other hotels in the area, yet very accessible and a quiet place to stay in the hearth of the city.

There is no written policy for the NO REQUEST NO CLEANING to inform guest, making the pensionne exposed to negative comments.

Pensionne Receptionist dont have a ready smile to make guest at ease.

Directions: walking distance in the fuente osmena circle

Good Value for Money

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 21, 2010

We enjoyed our stay here and will recommend this place to travelers on a budget but want a clean place to stay with the simple amenities. The room we stayed in had aircon, bathroom, shower, and cable tv so it was basic but nevertheless - very clean - my biggest concern in staying in pension houses is that it has to be clean and Pacific pension passed my test. I check the sheets, towels, bathroom, windows, etc.. and i was satisfied.

The coffeeshop staff were also very friendly and didn't mind that I sat for a long time in their garden area beside the coffeeshop to get the free wifi while having a cup of coffee. Their location is behind a street and at first i wasn't sure where the place was but turned out to be very convenient to a lot of places without the noise from the main street.

I was there when one of the owners (?) was having a birthday party with a lot of food and they were very nice to invite me and my friend to join their party. What a treat! - We had a lot of filipino food and also the famous lechon from cebu.

Unique Quality: I like the little garden area (it only had a couple of tables) but it feels like being in your own garden with people serving you food and drinks. Not only can I smoke in that area, I can also check the internet while having my coffee.

Directions: Osmena Boulevard near the rotunda

Not advisable!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 27, 2009

My husband and I just recently visited cebu together with our one and half year old baby. Unfortunately, we decided to stay at Pacific Pensionne. It was such a disappointment. There are ANTS ANTS ANTS in the room. The service was also terrible. The staff does not lend plates, glasses or utensils. Rooms are not cleaned not unless you ask them to. Most of all, they do not change your sheets everyday. Instead, they change them EVERY OTHER DAY! Cellphone signal is also quite a problem (for globe users) most especially at the first floor. If you are to stay here, think! Think! Think!

The Best Pensionne House in Cebu

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 1, 2008

Safety, comfort, convenience and cleanliness. Plus, the location is very central to the tourist destinations in Cebu and is walking distance to malls and restaurants. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and the service is definitely great, I would give it a triple A rating. Amenities include free wifi, shuttle service, a business centre, bar, and a coffee shop. I would consider it my home away from home. The best value for your money!

Unique Quality: It has rooms with big windows and great views. And the place is really clean. The rooms are very spacious and complete in basic accommodation. The outdoor garden cafe is a nice place to hangout.

Directions: It's along Osmena Boulevard between Fuente Osmena Circle and Downtown Area. Infront of Harrison Park, and at the back of Angelica's bakeshop.

Cebu's best deal

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 19, 2007

My stay in Pacific Pensionne was great. The rooms were very clean and had big windows. The staff was friendly and accomodated my requests for various tickets to bohol and cagayan de oro. I left one of my backpacks at the front desk before I left for Bohol for caretaking and when I came back to pick it up a week later everything was untoched inside. They were very honest! The service and facilities in the pensionne are basic but it is probably the cleanest pension house that I have stayed in Cebu. I am a fan of pacific pensionne and I would like to recommend it to more travellers cause a good find like this needs to be shared.

Unique Quality: Very Very clean and such a good rate

Directions: in a small road right off osmena boulevard.

Nearby Pacific Pensionne

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Pacific Pensionne

• Restaurant

Cebu Island Travel Forum

Need advice about Cebu Island, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Cebu Island and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Cebu Island hotel reviews

Explore Deeper into Cebu Island
Mactan Shrine
Mountain View Resort
Things to Do
Things to do, places to visit
City Life and Beach in Cebu
Mountain Views
Club Ultima
Beautiful Views in Daanbantayan
Things to Do
Don't Miss The Rosquillos!
Great New Bar Hotspot in Cebu