Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 35
Sunshine Pensionhouse: Guesthouse with good Swiss cheese
Nice place with cottages (double) at 400 PHP. It's owned by a Swiss guy and run by a couple of Philippine girls (Madeleine and Flor - Say "Hi!").
There's a restaurant and a nice garden with a fairly big swimming pool.
I'd been travelling for a long time and suddenly - in this remote corner of the world - I could get really good Swiss cheese! Yummy!!
- Reviews: 108
Quo vadis Resort: Basic but nice
The Quo Vadis resort is situated a bit outside the village of Moalboal. There are some basic (but clean) and some A/C front-row bungalows.
Breakfast was taken at the resort's bar with a view of the beautiful sea. Breakfast was very good with a fresh Mango shake, toast with eggs, ham, tomatos to name a few.
There's not a real beach since a hurricane took away all the sand but the resort has a nice grass area with sunbed where you can work on your suntan. Furthermore, there's a pool and a restaurant.
The resort also has its own diving base.
- Reviews: 5
Clarita's Cottage and Resort: Clarita's Cottage and Resort
The Cottage is located in the snorkeling/diving part of Moalboal but it has a patch of sand which is filled with water during high tide.
Each unit (at Php 1800.00) is furnished with two beds, aircon, closet, table for four, toilet and bath, and veranda with lounge chairs. You may haggle with the caretaker for extra beddings. At most, the room can accommodate 10 people
Seafood restaurant abound the place but their food costs ridiculously high. Clarita's allows cooking and the wet market is only a ride away.
- Reviews: 45
Ravenala: Best Resort in Moalboal - Home Away from Home
Ravenala is unique, its attractive bungalows that house the rooms, and the restaurant/common area were designed and built by the owners, the Schaaps (Eddie has been involved in many projects in Europe including more recently [200?] the Motorola headquarter in Germany); tropical foliage enhance the grounds (landscaping by the owners), everything is well thought out—Teresita and Eddie have been in the resort and hotel business for many years. Staff are friendly and helpful, they went out of their way to make sure my grandfather was comfortable, and that there was a variety of food that I could eat (I am vegetarian and neglected to inform them in advance). It really is a home away from home.
- Reviews: 20
Moalboal backpacker lodge: A good Backpackers
One of the few proper backpacker places in the Philippines ran by a friendly and very helpful German. Slept in the big dorm room upstairs and it was OK. Only complaint was the showers were freezing cold........
As you come from Moalboal proper you turn left and its about 150 yards down the road on your left past the basketball area between several dive shops.
- Reviews: 1
Hale Manna: Lovely resort in White Beach
Stay was really amazing. Breakdown of what's special:
- Accomodation: Rooms are large and comfy, with en-suite shower and toilet (all tastefully decorated). Most rooms come with a balcony overlooking the garden. The resort itself is setup with a very homey atmosphere and very beautifully decorated. The common living and dining areas are well furnished with cozy sofas.
- Area around resort: Large garden with many hammocks - perfect for the relaxed beachside holiday
- Beach: Not very large, however, main beach area is 5 mins walk away. The reef can be accesses using the kayaks/raft from the resort. The reef is very nice for snorkelling.
- Food: Very tasty! =)
Overall, would definitely recommend the place for anyone looking for a relaxing stay on the beach.
The gardens, the reef (5 mins swim/kayak/raft ride away) and food are splendid. The grounds also has a mini golf area. Becky is a really warm and friendly host.
- Reviews: 1165
stefanets resort: beautiful small resort near whitre beach
beautiful location, very quiet, beautiful furniture, private beach
good cooking facilitries
but no restaurant at the resort
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Hotels Moalboal
- Lowest Rates On Moalboal Book Now and Save Money! www.hotels-bargains.com/Moalboal-Hotels
- All Moalboal Resorts
- The Most Complete Listing of Hotels in Moalboal. Best Price Guarantee. www.mycebuguide.com/Moalboal
Explore the World
- 10 Hotels in Moalboal
- Half-Price Hotels Book your Hotel in Moalboal online www.booking.com/Moalboal-Hotels
- Hotels in Moalboal, Cebu
- Great Hotel Deals in Cebu. Lowest Prices Guaranteed. Book Now! www.agoda.com/Cebu_Hotels
- Hotels in Moalboal
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Moalboal
- Hotels Moalboal
- Cheap Hotels from $20/nt. Save Big! Compare Moalboal Rates www.travbuddy.com/Hotel-Deals
- 14 Hotels in Moalboal
- Are you Booking the Cheapest Rates? We Compare the Best Deals for you! www.exelentia.com/Moalboal