Panabo Hotels

Our Members Say

• nano_bots profile photo nano_bots

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Madonna Hometel and Suites: The best hotel in Panabo

I quickly acquired a good mood as I enter the lobby of the hotel, with fresh plants and being greeted by polite front desk officers. Clean and comfortable rooms await me in the hotel and embraced me with a homey aura that ought me to have a good night sleep. The rooms are very spacious, air-conditioned, modern styled, and has a large cable flat screen TV. Hot and cold showers are a plus too! The hotel also served me continental breakfast that completes the overall experience. Both the room and breakfast gave me a good value for my money considering that it is Not a pricey hotel. It is also very convenient since it is near Gaisano mall. You can’t go wrong with this hotel. This is the best hotel in Panabo City.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Business Travel, Family Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written June 25, 2014

• Aquablue111 profile photo Aquablue111

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Matrimonial: MADONNA HOMETEL & SUITES Panabo City

MADONNA HOMETEL & SUITES is a night mare experienced ever in my life...... very much POOR SERVICES... they operate the business that they are not yet ready. Just imagine even utensils (fork and spoon, crack cup) they don't have enough for a several people, is it a big joke or operating by a kid.

Even you already paid your reservation a week before when you arrive the day of your booking you can't check in because somebody use it. And then for 2 person they only provided you 1 towel, 1 bath soap, 1 shampoo....! an then NO INTERCOM if you need something in the front disk you must to go down all the time.. hahaha really funny!

Worst for most is NO manager around, only staff which they also didn't know what they are doing specially the front disk... NO GUARD at day time...!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written October 14, 2013

• edu_guzman00 profile photo edu_guzman00

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Madonna Hometel & Suites: Panabo City's Best Accommodation

Madonna Hometel & Suites is the newest hotel in Panabo City which is conveniently located at Quezon Street, near Gaisano Mall. It is very accessible from the airport where it just took about 45 minutes by taxi or about an hour if I rode in a bus. The facilities are superb with modern ambiance and with great services. Surely, I will be coming back to this hotel on my visit and I highly recommend this hotel to everyone who will be coming to Panabo City.

Facebook: www.madonnahometel&suites@yahoo.com

It felt very comfortable sleeping on its queen sized bed (8"x60"x80") with crisp high thread count
sheets and micro fiber pillows. The air-conditioned room is spacious and tidy with 32" LED cable TV plus a coffee nook at the corner. Its hot and cold shower felt rejuvenating and refreshing after my day's activities. At a very affordable rate of 1,400 pesos per night, I can say, it is truly a great value for my money.

I also find it convenient because they offer breakfast at a minimal rate, (be sure to order the night before) and which you can choose the time to be served, between 6:30 to 8:30 am.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written February 24, 2013
Tip Photo

The facade and parking area of the Hotel.

• Caladbolg profile photo Caladbolg

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Jam's Apartelle: Panabo's cheapest yet comfortable place to stay in

I visited Panabo City last 2008 and decided to stay in Jam's Apartelle. It is located along Panabo National Highway, near Rivera Hospital. People working there are very accommodating. The room was tidy, comfortable and of course, clean. The unit is fully air conditioned and has a dining room, bedroom and a bathroom. I personally enjoyed the shower. They serve a variety of dishes which is not bad and cheap. The place is spacious and they also have a parking space for those who travel with their cars like me. The establishment is WiFi ready which is a BIG bonus. And lastly, their rates, *drum roll*, surprisingly, one unit costs about P600.00 (Six-hundred pesos) and that's already for 24 hours. Pretty cheap huh?
Over all, I give Jam's Apartelle a 8.5/10 satisfactory rate.

If i remember it right, you can also contact them through yahoomail or yahoo messenger at: jamsapartelle@yahoo.com
or via landline 084-628-6806

Cheers!

The comfortable room, the warm accommodation of the people, the satisfying food, the place itself has its own uniqueness. I encourage you guys to try this place and make your own impression of it

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Backpacking, Budget Travel, Beaches
  • Written May 2, 2010

• kewldan profile photo kewldan
  • Reviews: 4

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Oasis Inn: Nice Place

There are not too many places to choose from in small city of Panabo. This was a nice place to stay. The room was comfortable and the AC worked great. The rest room was not the best in the world but it was adequate. I dont recommend the food. Seemed expensive and not very good. There are other places to eat that are not too far away by tricycle. Actually nothing in Panabo nothing is too far away by tricycle.
If you are going to stay in Panabo, I would recommend this place for its quality and convenience. Price was reasonable. 1700 pesos for a 24 hour period. Thats about $45.00 US and they take US currency if you run short of pesos.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written March 18, 2008
Tip Photo

Front view from the street

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful