Tagum Hotels

Our Members Say

• ainemesor profile photo ainemesor
  • Reviews: 4

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Libeth's Transient House Tagum: Transient house on a tight budget

I just arrived last night from Tagum City. We have relatives there so we paid them a visit. For the past 20 years or more in my lifetime, they haven't complained anything about security. Tagum is pretty much safer compared to Davao City itself.

To anyone who needs spartan accommodation/vehicle for rent who's on a very tight budget (maximum of 4 pax for car):

We rented a beat up kia pride (but in good running condition, at least it will get you places) from one of my family friends [with a driver] (for 500 pesos a day. We needed only Php700 for a full tank. They also offered their home as transient (additional 500) for the whole house (newly-built, Bungalow type with 2 rooms) but we stayed over at my relatives. The driver, BOB, could take your pictures. They have a van for hire too.

Here's their contact # 0910-900-2040 look for BOB or you could ask my relative Ate bebeng to haggle for you #0910-394-8889 and tell her "Keng" uploaded her contact details online. =) The latter is easier and cheaper, believe me.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive