Candon Hotels

Our Members Say

BJ Lodge: BJ Lodge

I didn't really stayed in this lodge because I usually go home to my house which is only about 30 minutes drive from the city proper. My ancestral house is located in Santiago, Ilocos Sur. This lodge is recommended by the official website of Candon City.

Note: Disclaimer: Please don't blame me if you stayed in this lodge without doing your research first. Make sure that if you make a reservation, ask the locals first. It is not harmful to ask. You can ask the tricycle drivers for their opinions. They are usually the ears and eyes of the city! If you wanted a great place to stay, I highly recommend the Marina Lodge located in my hometown, Santiago, Ilocos Sur. Please check the link.

Please check the link above, thank you.

Inday Inn: Inday Inn

The inn started as a restaurant when I was in college. Buses and commercial transports usually stop here coming from Manila heading to Vigan or Laoag City. The food in the restaurant is really, really good.

The management started the inn just recently. I am not really sure how much it would cost to stay in the inn or how good it is. But, this inn is one of the recommended lodging by the city administration of Candon City.

Disclaimer: Please don't blame me if your stay here ended up not really good. Make sure to ask opinions of the local residents when you opt to stay in this inn. It's not harmhttp://members.virtualtourist.com/m/df124/151575/3/ful to ask. I would highly recommend that you stay in my hometown's lodging called the Marina Lodge located in Sabangan Cove, Santiago, Ilocos Sur. It is about 30 minutes drive from the City. You can take a bus or a jeepney heading south to Vigan or Laoag City.

Please read my disclaimer above. Thank you. Sorry about the incovenience

• Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel

Smurf Beach Cottages: Smurf Beach Cottages

This is one of the recommendation of the website administrators of the City of Candon. I haven't stayed in the cottage before because my house is about 30 minutes away from Candon City.

Please read my disclaimer above.

Please check this link if you like the lodge:

Candon City Plaza Lodge: Candon City Plaza Lodge

This is one of the hotels recommended by the official website of Candon City.

Note: Disclaimer: I haven't stayed in this hotel because my house is just 30 minutes away from downtown Candon. If you wanted to stay here, please check people around first. There is no harm in asking around.

One of the lodging in Candon City. The nearest nice hotel that I highly recommend would be that Marina located in Sabangan Cove, Santiago, Ilocos Sur. I have stayed in that hotel so I can tell you that it is a really good hotel. Please click the link to find out more.

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful