Vigan Hotels

Our Members Say

• June.b profile photo June.b
  • Reviews: 1360

Vigan Hotel: Cheapest room in Vigan

Probably the cheapest room you could find in Vigan, Vigan Hotel is located at the back of the cathedral and less than a minute walk to Calle Crisologo, Plaza Salecedo and Burgos and a leisure walk to most sights in Vigan’s heritage village.

The hotel is one of those 18th century old Spanish era wooden house. Has various type of rooms, I had one of their economy room, non-aircon, shared bath, very simple with TV and electric fan. May have been one of the maid’s quarter during the time when it was still a private mansion, somehow at the onset, I was getting this prison-cell-feel to it, maybe because of the small window right at the opposite end of the door. I got the hang of it though after 24 hours. Don’t get me wrong, for the price I paid, perfect location, a private room with wifi connectivity and TV with cable channels, I would definitely stay there again.

Budget-friendly.

• Related to: Photography, Backpacking, Historical Travel
  • Written July 7, 2014
Tip Photo

• jenniedevera profile photo jenniedevera
  • Reviews: 6

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hanna Lou Home stay: Hanna Lou Home stay

Kuya Ruben and Ate Marife is the owner of the home stay. We stayed in the House for almost 3 nights and 4 days. they are so hospitable, even there own Gas stove &Kitchen wares lend on us to use. The home stay is safe. It is so cheap that you can stay in there house for 350php per night (in AIR CONDITION ROOM). The room that we've rented have 3-4 double beds good for 6-12 persons, and it has Bathroom.

So, if your looking for a place to stay in pagudpud for a cheaper price, you must go to Hanna lou Homestay.. :))

you can also contact Kuya Joseph about Hanna lou. Its a TWO THUMBS UP. :))

• Related to: Museum Visits, Historical Travel, Architecture
  • Written December 7, 2012
Tip Photo

• rairaiken profile photo rairaiken
  • Reviews: 9

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

El Juliana Hotel: Not so okay..

I also made the reservation over the phone. The room rate was P1000 for a single bed which was about average since there are a lot of tourist in Vigan and also to consider it's a peak season since it's already summer. They gave me a room on the ground floor which is good because it's more modern than upstairs which looks creepy. the hotel by the way was recommended by an officemate who went to Vigan a few years back with his family. So when I entered the room it looks okay. Things I hate are: the a/c is adjacent to the door which is far from the bed, there is no waste bin in the room i had to ask for it, the bed corners are killing me. i bumped my knee on it 2x, it's longer than the foam and the bed covers and it's color brown so you can't actually see it. I reached Vigan around 8 pm so i was tired and hungry and when i settled in and want to watch tv, the buttons are not working and there was no remote control and last but not the least, COCKROACHES! grrr.I hate those things and to see them in my room..grr. I had to wrap my entire body with blanket and my head with a t shirt because I was scared it will crawl in my skin. I had no choice since it was already night time and I was so tired from almost 3 hours of bus ride. So to sum it all up i wasn't to happy with the hotel.

The inside of the hotel looks more modern so it's not that scary. I'm a scaredy cat that is. I think they have a swimming pool but I didn't have the time to have a glimpse of it since I had a busy day. It's 3 blocks away from Calle Crisologo so it's a plus. They had a hot water.

• Written March 17, 2012
Tip Photo

• davidjo profile photo davidjo
  • Reviews: 2069

VIGAN HOTEL: OLD WOODEN HOTEL

We stayed several nights at this long established hotel and found it quite adequate considering the price. There is a nice garden to relax in but the fan room itself was wooden and quite large equipped with satellite TV. some of the old wooden furniture and wooden items scattered around on the two floors were really old and worth looking at. There was a common area upstairs, another well constructed wooden room. The hotel was conveniently located, just 5 min walk from Plaza Burgos by the cathedral. Do not confuse this hotel with the upmarket Vigan plaza Hotel which is just round the corner.

• Written March 7, 2012

GARDEN OF VIGAN HOTEL

• cyndymc profile photo cyndymc
  • Reviews: 1536

Cordillera Inn: Old Spanish House Turned Into A Hotel

We stayed overnight at the Cordillera Inn Hotel and Restaurant, an old Spanish house converted into a hotel and restaurant. Hubby and I got the master bedroom with antique furnishings which initially elicited a wow when the door was opened, but when we got into the room, I had goose pimples. It's creepy, not for those who are psychically sensitive and physically weak...but sorry, I can't and won't elaborate. I won't recommend this place to friends and relatives; just my personal feeling and opinion

It's at Calle Crisologo so you can have a walking tour of the famous heritage site

• Related to: Historical Travel, Family Travel, Architecture
  • Written November 21, 2011

Our Room @ Cordillera Inn Hotel and Restaurant

• kurtzky profile photo kurtzky
  • Reviews: 2

RF Aniceto Mansion Hotel: Affordable Hotel in Vigan

I've stayed here for one night and took their ordinary fan room. For Php 500 per room, this is one of the cheapest rates in the city. Breakfast is already included and there's wi-fi available. The problems I had during my stay were the poor lighting of the room, inconvenient ventilation, and the mosquitoes roaming around. Also, I had to use to the common bathroom. Another thing, though there's wifi, the signal can't reach the bedrooms and you have to be at the lobby if you want to surf the internet.

Attractions in the city are easily accessible; good breakfast; clean lobby and walkway.

• Related to: Backpacking, Historical Travel
  • Written September 12, 2011

Reception

• adventurousfeet profile photo adventurousfeet
  • Reviews: 39

List of Vigan Hotel Accomodation: Finest

I've listed the hotels and inns for those who want to stay in Vigan

List of Vigan Hotels: http://adventurousfeet.blogspot.com/2011/07/where-to-stay-in-vigan-city-hotels-and.html

• Related to: Budget Travel, Historical Travel, Photography
  • Written July 5, 2011
Tip Photo

• joiwatani profile photo joiwatani
  • Reviews: 1818

Aniceto Mansion, Tourist Inn & Restaurant: Aniceto Mansion & Tourist Inn & Restaurant

This is another inn that I would recommend because of it's proximity to all the tourists spots in Vigan. It is adjacent to the Vigan Plaza Hotel. In fact, this inn is located on the same street, not even a block farther. It is fronting the Plaza Burgos, a walking distance to the Vigan Cathedral and the Heritage museums.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Historical Travel
  • Written October 11, 2010

• NAMEPH profile photo NAMEPH
  • Reviews: 6

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

CORDILLERA INN - VIGAN / EVANGELINE BEACH RESORT -: DAU Pampanga to VIGAN/PAGUDPUD

Hi be early going to the DAU TERMINAL it might be many people will travel going to NORTH PART BUS COMPANY is Farinas have trips to Vigan and Laoag. Estimated travel time is
less than 8 hours.

For Vigan , you may stay at CORDILLERA INN, 2 STAR - a DELUXE ROOM approximately PHP 1500.00 per room per nite with filipino breakfast . Good for two person . with extra person, maybe 800.- per person

For Pagudpud , if you would like to stay overnight, pleast try EVANGELINE BEACH RESORT - 3 star, amounting Php 3000.- per room , per nite including breakfast . good for 2 person, and good for 4 person is Php 4000.- per room per nite.

Have a pleasant trip to ILOCOS NORTE.

For CORDILLERA INN
===============
Hotel has facilities like dining room and restaurant
ROOM TYPE: Air Conditioned room, cable / satellite TV, Hot and cold shower , private bathroom

FOR EVANGELINE BEACH RESORT
=======================
Hotel has facilities like BILLIARD / POOL TABLE and RESTAURANT
ROOM TYPE: LANIE's ROOM - Air conditioned , Cable / Satellite TV, Veranda

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Photography
  • Written June 4, 2010

• purplefeet profile photo purplefeet
  • Reviews: 11

Cordillera Inn: Cordillera Inn

overall, it's 4/5 only because of their small servings for breakfast that comes with the accommodation rate. ours was a room good for two plus an extra bed for 1 extra person with 2 breakfast, Php1,900.00 only. really cheap, and leaves you enough pesos for shopping around. nice location because it's already inside UNESCO Heritage Village where numerous shops are already walking distance from your doorstep. a/c in our room was quite noisy but weird that we can still hear the calesas outside just before break of dawn.

you can also pre-order your frozen vigan longganisa here and they will pack it for your return trip home :) very accommodating staff. :) will definitely go back.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Backpacking
  • Written March 16, 2010

• bojomacaraig profile photo bojomacaraig
  • Reviews: 75

VIGAN HERITAGE MANSION: Experience the Old World Charm

Its a ancestral home of the Singson's family, (I think the richest clan in Vigan) built in 1885, renovated and converted into a hotel. During my stay, I experienced to live in an old house a 118 years old house.

All rooms are airconditioned, they serve an authentic Vigan cuisine, all decorations and furniture in common areas are antiques and old.

• Related to: Museum Visits, Historical Travel
  • Written June 13, 2009

a 19th century mansion

• Ica_Traveller profile photo Ica_Traveller

Hotel Accomodation: Casa Teofila Lodge

A NICE, QUIET and AFFORDABLE Home-As I've read upon my arrival in one of the stores in the street of Vigan, I immediately thought of choosing that kind of place to stay in. A good place to stay in with an AFFORDABLE price would be a perfect trip for our itinerary.

With the rooms, we were able to choose based on our BUDGET and our group SIZE. A simple trip yet we were able to enjoy because of the accomodation.

I recommend this place because we don't really need to spend so much for our trip. This place is BEST to stay in.

The location is very peaceful which soothes everyone that even after the stressful walk in Vigan, we felt so relaxed. To add up, for a very affordable price we had sumptuous Ilocano meal- we just ordered from the FRIENDLY staff. GOOD FOOD- home cooked Ilocano Cuisine like longganisa, crispy tilapia, famous fried chicken, NAME it you can request from the cook.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Business Travel
  • Written April 15, 2009
Tip Photo

• bbycoy profile photo bbycoy

Casa Teofila Lodge: Best Hotels in Vigan

I am a medical representative assigned in the Ilocos Region. And Part of my work is to visit healthcare professionals in the assigned territories and permits me to stay in various locations for two nights and so on. And one of these place is in Vigan City. Honestly, as a medical representative you have to stay on budget,which includes your hotel accommodation..But being in budget doesn't mean to compromise the feeling of being at home..So it must be comfortable and lets you relax and enjoy being on other place.. at my first visit in Vigan, I have to look for a place and knowing Vigan City, which is rich in cultural heritage, the hotel rates in the place is kinda high so I kept on asking friends even doctors where to stay. They have recommended Casa Teofila Lodge, which is a few meters away from St. James Hospital. Upon arrival in the place, I was gladly and warmly assisted by the hotel staffs and toured me to their rooms..the rooms are relaxing, it gives the vibe of Zen plus the wide screen lcd tv, lets you enjoy fave movies without sacrificing another expense going to cinema's.. and no worries for people on the go because it lets you to access the net with its free wifi plus you don't have to go outside to eat, the place offers Ilocano cuisine that definitely favors your taste..sarap ng bagnet with kbl plus poqui-poqui, wow!..with what it offers you don't have to worry about the cost, coz Casa Teofila Lodge lets you enjoy your vacation without scrimping on your budget..So when you go to Vigan look for Casa teofila,..ciao!

--reasonable room rates
--free wifi
--big lcd screen
--great customer sevice, definitely!

• Related to: Business Travel, Budget Travel
  • Written April 8, 2009

• gianauytengsu profile photo gianauytengsu

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Gordion Hotel: simply the best for me and my family!

I've been to Vigan 4 times and in 3 of those trips, I stayed at Gordion Hotel. The staff are very accomodating and helpful. Rooms are clean, well kept and very affordable. I had the chance to check the different types of rooms they have and they have a room to offer for different types of guests! They have non aircon rooms, they have a suite, spacious de luxe rooms (where I always stay), standard rooms and they also have an artistically designed Family room that can accomodate 10 persons (if I remember it right). Their room rates always include breakfast. my most favorite part in my stay at Gordion is the breakfast served right in the ruins. I was told by 1 staff that this ruins is the remains of a bombed ancestral home back in the japanese era. As the hotel claims, there really is no other place like that in Vigan that gives you a dramatic feel of its past. One time when I was with my husband and kids, I requested that our breakfast be served at the rooftop overlooking the mountains and the staff really did set up a table for us! So lovely! I really really recommend this place to all the people going to Vigan. Another thing I like about Gordion is its location. It is in a relatively more quiet place yet so close to calle crisologo (just 1 block away), plaza, church, calesa stations. And one more-- they have good food too! Gordion Hotel has a manila line 246-1502 or when you are already there, you can call them at 7222526

• Related to: Family Travel, Historical Travel
  • Written March 7, 2009

• yuet29 profile photo yuet29
  • Reviews: 617

Vigan Hotel: Vigan Hotel

Oh this is an awful place, so I will put it again in the tourist trap.
Vigan Hotel charge 795 per room, with TV, shared bathroom and including breakfast.

Me and a german girl happened to meet at Vigan bus station in the middle of the night and we decided to share room since the room in town is too expensive considering our budget. I heard of Grandpa's Inn and she has an LP recommending Vigan Hotel, so we get a tricycle for 40P and checkout Grandpa's Inn first. Grandpa's Inn is 730P per room, which is unexpectedly beyond our budget, so we decided to check out the Vigan Hotel, and it turned out to be 795P, which is more expensive than the Granpa's Inn. But since it was late at the night, 2:30am, we decided to stay for a night there. The room is a bit old, with a basin inside, an old-aircon with heavy sound, do not worth the price at all. We are too tired so we went ahead to sleep.

I wake up early next morning and the room boy was on his way delivering breakfast to our room, there isn't a restaurant or dining place for your breakfast, you gotta eat it in your room and the room make you lost the appetite. I went out for a cup of coffee (they have free flow of coffee) and met the owner of Vigan Hotel, he gave me 2 T-shirts (one for me and another for the German), the T-shirt is promoting the hotel.

I came back in the evening around 5:30pm, the German left and paid 400P. I went back the room and found that she did not take her breakfast and the T-shirt was threw on the floor with some trashes around. So I went to the receptionist and ask if they can help me clear the dirty thing in the room.

The room boy asked: so you are going to stay for another night?
I was shocked, I will stay only 1 night.
But you checked in early in the morning and the checkout time is 12 noon, the boy explain.
Oh yea but I checked-in at 2:30am and you expect me to pay full price and check out at 12noon, which is not even 12 hours stay?

I tried to recall any similar experience and from my past experience you can checkout anytime if they have vacant room and the room last until the next day. After some argument, they agree that if I move out now I shall only pay for a night stay and not two. So I leave Vigan at 6:30pm after a shower, which the day is late enough leaving me not much choice for any location nearby but to go back to Manila.

If you want to prove the story, you shall stay a night here.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written December 12, 2008
Tip Photo

The breakfast on the floor

Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful