Vigan Hotels

Our Members Say

• freezeindigo profile photo freezeindigo
  • Reviews: 8

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hem's Apartelle: Alone on New Year's Eve

It was new year's eve and I was trapped in Vigan for there are no more bus schedules going to my hometown and so I decided to stay in Vigan for the night - in Hem's Apartelle. The place is in Heritage Village, meaning, it's very near Calle Crisologo. I love this apartelle because it's very clean and comfortable. Each room has two single beds, a TV, an aircon and a hot and cold shower for the price of Php 600! I stayed there for a night and I never regretted choosing that place.

Great view of the heritage village - the Spanish village. Feels like ghost town at night though, especially very late at night.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Historical Travel, Family Travel, Backpacking
  • Written November 21, 2012
Tip Photo

Hems Apartelle's Rooms

• thereese profile photo thereese
  • Reviews: 7

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Cathy's Homestay: tour vigan!

Hi there.. try to search for Cathy's Homestay in Pagudpud.. I think it's the cheapest accommodation located along Saud Beach. You should try the Sand boarding in Sand Dunes in Laoag, go to Blue Lagoon beach, try the pizza diniguan in Vigan, bagnet, of course the longganisa and empanada (stuffed with egg and vegies..!. check this website for itineraries (pagudpudbesttourguide.wordpress.com).. going around in Vigan and pagudpod is quite cheap.. enjoy your vacation!

You may cook your own food, very comfortable and cozy rooms. Very clean bathrooms.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive