Province of Mindoro Occidental Hotels

• jayjayc profile photo jayjayc
  • Reviews: 1264

Sablayan Adventure Camp Beach Resort: Distant from the town center

-Located in the Town of Sablayan
-Offers enclosed native cottages (fan rooms) for Php700 / night for 2 pax (Year 2012)
-Quite distant from the town center but closest to the beach (gray sand beach)
-From the Adventure Camp, one will have a clear view of the South Pandan Island

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Photography, Adventure Travel
  • Written July 2, 2013

• jayjayc profile photo jayjayc
  • Reviews: 1264

Sea Coast Hotel & Restaurant: San Jose Accommodation

-Located in the Town of San Jose
-Huge room for Php425 / room / night (fan room, two double beds, private t&b, cable TV)
-Some bugs in the toilet, few roaches under the beds
-Do not be deceived by the photos, the room looked really clean by looking at them - it is not, though worth the stay because of its price and proximity to the airport since most outgoing flights from San Jose are scheduled very early in the morning (6AM or 7AM)
-2 to 4 minute tricycle ride to San Jose Airport

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Photography, Adventure Travel
  • Written June 29, 2013
Tip Photo

• virtualbeach profile photo virtualbeach
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Villa Paulina Resort: At last a hotel deserving its name in San Jose

I've stayed in both White House and El Mora and this is the best accommodation by far. (and cheaper than El Mora). This property is fronting the beach and the sunset is delicious. Food is the best I've tried so far in San Jose. I'd come back just for their sisig. Service is great and the best thing about Villa Paulina is their rooms. First time I stayed in San Jose Hotel where I haven't seen anything dingy. Its all so clean.

They have a spa, though I haven't tried it personally, the friend I was with was raving about her massage. They also have jacuzzi, steam and sauna bath for guest use.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Beaches, Business Travel
  • Written May 8, 2012

Our room!

• mjuckie profile photo mjuckie
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Jazmine Royale Hotel: Marketplace San Jose Occidental Mindoro hotel

I stayed at Jazmine Royale Hotel in early spring 2010. It was convenient in that it was located in the heart of town, in the middle of the marketplace of San Jose Occidental Mindoro. This hotel was clean and had LCD flat screen tvs and air conditioning. the hot water showers were a plus especially early in the morning. the staff was friendly and i would recommend this Mindoro Hotel again.

air conditioning, great location, clean bathrooms, friendly staff, lcd flat screen tvs, very cheap to US standards.

• Written January 1, 2011

• yuet29 profile photo yuet29
  • Reviews: 617

La Sofia Apartella: Sablayan - La Sofia Apartella

I stayed at this place for a night. It started nice, the staff is nice.

I was sick, so had paracetamol and slept for most of the time until the evening. Day already turned dark and I had some bread with me. I walked to the balcony outside my room, sit down and planning to eat my dinner. The staff named Jay suddenly pop up and sit beside me starting to chat. I was on my cell phone sms/ texting someone at that time.

He start to ask about are you married sort of thing and my cell phone number. I thought he was just try to be friendly or had curiosity about foreigner, out of politeness I answer in honest. But I am not interested in talking with him as I want to have my dinner alone and writing the sms/text, he is disturbing me. Suddenly he talked in a weird tone saying he is a room boy and can do anything. Anything, he emphasize and start to wink wink. What the hell, it is too obvious that he is hinting for something else. I felt disgusting and excused myself. I went back my room and he started texting/sms me!! Oh my goodness :|

The room was supposed to be 250P (fan and shared bathroom), but during checked out I gave 300P expecting the change and this guy said the room is 300P! He is so sorry that he mistaken it as 250P and start showing me the list of room and its price list. I left in anger, and still sick.

For the following few weeks this guy keep sending messages through the cell phone even no answer received from me. If you need any sms mate or special service email me, I can give you his number.

The room is clean, I will enjoy the day if not because of the pervert I met.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written December 16, 2008

• yuet29 profile photo yuet29
  • Reviews: 617

Plaza Hotel: San Jose - Plaza Hotel

Well, this hotel offer 200P fan room with shared shower but may be they dont expect customer to take the shared shower room, so they dont clean their shared shower room.

The room was okie, clean but the shower room was horrible. The Ladies shower room cannot be used at all and thus I was using the Gents for a few days. And there are everything inside the Gents, Jollibee, used shampoo, soaps, cups, cigarette, whatever..

Never see such a dirty comfort room

• Written December 16, 2008

Mindoro Plaza Hotel: Hotel in the City proper

didnt stayed there but checked it out. will not stay there though. just look at the rooms. but the rates are very cheap P550 a night. ideal for those who are very tight in budget.

with elevator

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written March 27, 2008

Sikatuna Resort: Old Resort

Was supposed to check in here but didnt liked the rooms. Very cheap P700 per room. Ideal for budget travellers.

Nice restaurant, fronting the beach.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Budget Travel

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

El Mora Hotel: The newest and finest

This where I stayed and longing for more. Great place! P2,000 per night promo rate, because the hotel is not yet 100% complete.

With swimming pool. LCD TV. Cable TV. World class.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Business Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons

White House beach resort: Good Rooms

I looked at the place, it has nice and decent rooms, P2,500 per night. Didnt stayed here because found a better hotel just beside it. Serves breakfast only. Among the three resorts i looked at this is the second best.

Home ambience.