White Beach, Puerto Galera, Philippines
Orbitz.com Booking.com Asiatravel.com

More about Marco Vincent Resort

Puerto Galera-Philippines

by miel012009

"Love the beach at Puerto Galera"

"Tamarraw Falls"

the water here is so refreshing, that it feels like massaging your body. The Tamaraw Falls are easy to get to. From Puerto Galera take the road that goes through San Teodoro and onto Calapan, we hire a jeep for P1500 for the whole trip.

"Marco Vincent Resort"

we stayed here for 3days/2nights, the hotel was nice just a little expensive.

view of marco vincent resortview of marco vincent resort

The original buildingThe original building

Mengie'sMengie's

fun at the boatfun at the boat

feedbacks on Marco Vincent resort

by crave77

Hi everyone!!me and my lovely gf are planning to go to PG to spend a summer getaway this april,it's our first time to go there and we have spend time researching for a nice place to stay,we have found the website of marco vincent resort and read all the info of their rooms and ammennities and considering it a suitable place for us to stay,but we're still curious of things like at night,is it very noisy at outside of the resort??we prefer for a quieter place..also it is a great help for us if anyone who have stayed there share their photos on the marco vincent resort and also some suggestion of some other resorts that offer a nice rooms and relaxing ambiance,it will help us to finally decide ,tnx tnx a bunch guys!!

Re: feedbacks on Marco Vincent resort

by analex27

Hi, we stayed at Marco Vincent Resort, White Beach. There is a different Marco Vincent (same company)nearer Sabang. The one at White Beach cost us about 4000PHP per night 2 years ago, but it included return travel from Manila/White Beach/Manila, breakfast every morning, one evening meal and the choice of either a banana boat ride or in-room massage. We were there the week after the holiday season ended in May and the place was almost empty, only 2 other couples in the 4 days we were there. Getting from White Beach to anywhere else, including Sabang, is expensive by Filipino standards ie: 600PHP tricycle ride White Beach/Sabang/White Beach at night. You can hire a motorbike if you want, no idea of cost.
We found Marco Vincent resort to be of good Western hotel standard. Clean, efficient and safe. Good quality and portions of food. The swimming pool is excellent, ranging from 2 feet to 5 feet in depth, warm water. There are people on the beach trying to sell you "trinkets" etc, but a polite no thankyou and they don't persist. We hired a bangka for the morning, 1200PHP, it took us to Sabang and back, they ask if you want to dive or swim on the journey.
Sabang beach isn't very nice tbh, but it is the place to go for the nightlife, limited as it is. There are lots of small bars all up and down White Beach. In busy times, the place is packed, but off season is almost dead. There is a bar run by several bakla in the middle of the beach which was the liveliest!
My computer wallpaper is of Puerto Galera harbour. I have some photos on my computer but I don't know how to share them on this forum. Send me an email and I could post my pics to you.
We had a wonderful time at Marco Vincent and White Beach, I'm sure you will also. Regards, Alex and Analyn.

Graywall Resort or Marco Vincent in White Beach ???

by amphitrite30

I'm looking for a resort with a pool and hot water, we have to wash baby formula bottles in hot water or bring the heavy sterilizer with us. I tried booking the summer package over at Marco Vincent resort but it's been three days and I haven't received any confirmation email or call from them, they told me that they will send the email at the end of the day. I'm tired of waiting so I'm thinking about going to Graywall Resort instead.

What do you guys think about Graywall resort?

Thanks

what and what not to bring

by djqrys

hello! I'm gonna hold a team bldg session in PG. I've been there before but it was with a few friends only. This time I'll be going with a larger group. I'm wondering what you guys can suggest as to what and what not to bring, how much the food would be and an ideal / affordable place to stay. Also, if you might happen to have contacts who accept reservations.

RE: what and what not to bring

by sweetsexy

i also have the same problem like yours regarding the reservations and contact nos of the resorts... just want to share with you the answer of moonlightning to my previous posted question..

This is the list of some of the resorts in White Beach.I'm not sure though if the numbers are updated.

SOUTH OF THE BORDER (owner/contact person: Dr. Ramos) 043-7272791 0919-3552796 0917-4801508
White Beach Resort 0916-5340484 , 0920-4186087 (i've tried this RESORT)
Blue Marlyn Bar and Restaurant 0919-2648495
Cherry's Inn Cottage and Restaurant 0920-5560046
Las Villas del Natividad 091-4820505
Cottage Lenly's Beach Resort 0919-6966511 , 0919-4803725 (i've tried this, second priority to south of the border)
Marco Vincent Resort(0917)8258751 , (02)8927539 , (02)8920309 (this is more of a hotel, expensive)
Nikita Diving Bar and Restaurant 0917-9981939
Pacific Divers 919-8886763 , 920-6263323 , 02-7211373
Summer Connection 0919-3267782
Travelers Beach Delight 0916-5953362 , 0919-3687036

Travel Tips for Puerto Galera

nice beach,,

by liepert

tourist yah there is,but not that many,
its more cheap at this type of season its about 1k pernight the rum,
and about the transportation its still the same nothing change,,,
if you want you can reach me and keep in touch with my handyphone # +639194499143 give me a text or a miss call,,
atm to withdraw cash when your out of cash,,yeah there is,,when are you planning to go??text me or call me,,thanks,,,i'm here now on puerto,,,
and the bars yah there still open every night and uptill morning,,,

Bring your own bottled water

by usisero_ako

sunglasses sunblock lotion and moisturizer -- THIS IS A MUST
paracetamol,
mefenamic acid,
cotton,
betadine or any antiseptic for wounds,
bandaids,
*take bonamine before riding the boat as it can really get rough on the seas especially if the waves are big Food & beverage are very expensive at White Beach, PG. I recommend that you buy your own mineral/distilled water (4L or 6L) at the nearest grocery or convenient store before heading to PG.

Scuba-diving in PG

by yann.ng

There are many wonderful dive sites accessible from the Sabang beach of Puerto Galera.

We went to the follow dive sites for our:
- M/V Alma Jane ( depth 30 meters)
- Hole in the wall ( depth 12 meters)
- Canyons ( depth 30 meters)
- LaLaguna Point (depth 3 to 18 meters)
- Sabang Wrecks (depth 18 meters)
- Shark Caves (depth 25 to 30 meters)
- Sinandigan Wall (depth 10 to 30 meters)
- Verde Island (depth 5 to 60 meters)

My group was assigned to a dive leader called Jef. Jef was really professional and helpful. I am an open-water diver and the dive trip to PG was my first fly-dive after only 1 overseas dive trip in Pulau Tioman, Malaysia 6 years ago and 2 half day dive in Pulau Hantu, Singapore.

Jef was very patient with me and was always keeping a lookout of me to make sure I am doing well and comfortable during my dives. He was also very familiar with the dive sites around PG and was able to find the resident underwater creatures with ease. As I tend to consume air faster than the other divers in my group, Jef would signal to the other dive masters or instructor in my group that he has to ascend with me first while they can continue with the dives for a while more before ascending. He also signals at least twice to make sure they understand what he meant.

Click on the websites below to see more photos shared by my divemates, they took some really good underwater shots from our dives

Some land photos taken by a divemate when a few of them skipped the last dive and rented motorbike to find out more abt PG
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11388&id=596441418&l=70d72 If you do not have your own diving gears, you can rent it from the dive shop you are doing your dive with.

Herpaworld

by deeper_blue

Close to White Beach is a reptile farm, with all manner of snakes and a few crocs.
The owner is German and they have lots of information in English. You'll need to take a scooter to get here though.

Comments