Cauayan Hotels

Our Members Say

• cjoan profile photo cjoan
  • Reviews: 9

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Spa Rooms: ..the sweet..sweet..japanese room..

Manang Thelma,the manager gave us a tour on each room and the cabanas..we were interested to stay near the pool so we took one of the rooms there. Its a 2 story building and the corner rooms is a lil bit priced than those in the middle..it would have a view of the sea since the corner walls are sliding glass walls. They also have massage treats and sauna..if you get the spa room you will have free use of the swimming pool but if you decide to have the cabanas/villas they will charge you for the use of the pool..

The japanese style spa rooms has a nice matress maybe queen size..2 fans and airconditioner. cool lights and a cute table. A bathtub..and a miniature fountain inside the bathroom! Cabanas and Villas are also airconditioned and has a small veranda..its screened btw!for those unwanted insects..

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written July 21, 2006
Tip Photo

Spa Rooms

• tidzy profile photo tidzy
  • Reviews: 128

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Punta Bulata Resort: Things Are Never What They Seem

I would NOT recommend this accommodation. First off, our reservation was screwed up. We booked for a hillside casita wherein we were told had two airconditioning units and two bathrooms. Upon arrival, we were given the beach casita which had only ONE airconditioning unit that was located at the LIVING ROOM and only ONE bathroom. The casita was rundown, I think the floor was like 10 years old. With the price they ask couldn't they at least spend for renovating it? And my god, their pillow stuffings are from the KAPOK tree with seeds and branches still in them. IMAGINE THAT??? They only had TWO kayaks built for one person each so my sister and I couldn't go with my brother and his friend when they went out. Their food sucked. Their swimming pool was their only solace.

Love their infinity pool. That's about it.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Written August 19, 2007

• lebeachlover profile photo lebeachlover
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Punta Bulata White Beach Resort & Spa: Paradise Found!

I think Punta Bulata is one of the most beautiful places in the Philippines. It is a hidden paradise, a place where one can spend quality time with loved ones. Unlike other crowded beaches, Punta Bulata actually has its own private stretch of white sand beach.

I will always keep coming back to Punta Bulata. It makes feel very light-hearted, undistracted from the hustling and bustling of the city. The staff are friendly and the security is great.

The rooms are unique, from native Filipino nipa-roofed cabanas to modern Filipino-zen style rooms, there is not one room in the resort which is exactly the same as the other. One can appreciate the artistic architectural touches like native capiz shell windows, hard wooden floors, abstract paintings hung on the walls, the use of native filipino materials, and small garden areas in some of the bathrooms with little waterfalls.

If you are a nature-lover or a beach lover like myself, there is no reason you wouldn't like this place. Not only is the marine life in the area breathtaking, it is what I would describe as a grade-A, untouched, non-commercialized, world-class diving experience. Spend a little more time underwater here and you may just discover a new species of fish or coral.

If you're the type of person who doesn't really like sticky salt water, but you still like seeing the beach, then don't fret because the infinity pool is awesome too, it is located right on the beach front, its almost as if you can jump from the pool to the sea. You can also spend the rest of your day getting a massage or a tan, and sipping on some fresh fruit shakes or buko (coconut) juice.

• Opinion of Price: N/A