This traditional cottage made from wood with bathroom attached and a balcony. 3 beds with mosquito nets cost around USD 8 per night.
Great views right from the balcony, quite cheap, friendly and helpful staff (esp. Ms. Dina).
Standard 3 day/2 nights package includes:
• Accommodation in an air-conditioned cottage, room or suite
• Three full meals for every night’s stay, excluding drinks
• Welcome drink
• Round-trip boat transfers (El Nido Airport – Miniloc/Lagen – El Nido Airport) on the regular airport shuttle
• Various activities such as island hopping, snorkelling, cave exploration, bird watching, visits to Small and Big Lagoon, mangrove tours (weather permitting)
• One welcome/introductory dive for non-divers inclusive of orientation, use of complete dive gear and the services of a dive master (one welcome dive per stay)
• Use of marine sports equipment such as masks, fins, snorkels, kayaks, windsurfing boards and sails, hobie cat, fishing gear, as well as indoor recreational facilities (subject to availability)
• All-you-can-drink iced tea or juice of the day during meals in the restaurant
• Freshly-brewed coffee in the clubhouse all day
• A pair of native room slippers for every adult
• One hand-woven beach bag per room
One island one resort, all inclusive type. This gorgeous resort hotel is located in a limestone rock island. Foods are delicious! You can enjoy all kinds of activities, most of them are included to accommodations fee. My recommendation is to stay at one of gorgeous water cottages.
Great views and hospitalities!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Latest El Nido hotel reviews