- Reviews: 1
Marina Garden Cottages: Marina Garden Cottages
For 3 nights & 4 days stay I find it very comfortable staying at Marina Garden. Quite cheap and very much affordable with a very friendly and helpful people like Dina who really entertained us a lot along her family group. I am sorry for not mentioning the one doing the cooking for us but he's really a good cook.
Staying with them is just like staying at the first class accommodation for how special they treated us.
Though you can only have an electricity from 1pm to 1am that's no big deal anyway the whole town of El Nido experience that. Your not gonna pay $249 against $8 just for that difference. Exploring the beauty of the Philippines need not to be expensive. Good thing there's Marina Garden wherein you can compromise with your budget.
Marina Garden Cottages has a great views fronting the beach. You can see a lot of great views like the nearby island of cadlao right at the balcony and window of your cottage
- Reviews: 263
Marina's Garden: Best view
This traditional cottage made from wood with bathroom attached and a balcony. 3 beds with mosquito nets cost around USD 8 per night.
Great views right from the balcony, quite cheap, friendly and helpful staff (esp. Ms. Dina).
- Reviews: 31
Lagen Resort: Island Paradise
Standard 3 day/2 nights package includes:
• Accommodation in an air-conditioned cottage, room or suite
• Three full meals for every night’s stay, excluding drinks
• Welcome drink
• Round-trip boat transfers (El Nido Airport – Miniloc/Lagen – El Nido Airport) on the regular airport shuttle
• Various activities such as island hopping, snorkelling, cave exploration, bird watching, visits to Small and Big Lagoon, mangrove tours (weather permitting)
• One welcome/introductory dive for non-divers inclusive of orientation, use of complete dive gear and the services of a dive master (one welcome dive per stay)
• Use of marine sports equipment such as masks, fins, snorkels, kayaks, windsurfing boards and sails, hobie cat, fishing gear, as well as indoor recreational facilities (subject to availability)
• All-you-can-drink iced tea or juice of the day during meals in the restaurant
• Freshly-brewed coffee in the clubhouse all day
• A pair of native room slippers for every adult
• One hand-woven beach bag per room
- Reviews: 14
Lagen Island Resort: Paradise in El Nido
One island one resort, all inclusive type. This gorgeous resort hotel is located in a limestone rock island. Foods are delicious! You can enjoy all kinds of activities, most of them are included to accommodations fee. My recommendation is to stay at one of gorgeous water cottages.
Great views and hospitalities!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hotel Gutkowski
- Crowne Plaza Austin
- St. Elmo Heritage B & B
- Daytona Motor Inn
- Travelodge Shrewsbury (Little Chef Travelodge A5 A49 Shewsbury SY3 0DA)
- Country Inn And Suites Newark Airport
- Cheri Lyn Motel
- Sofitel Budapest
- Welcome Majesty Kemer Beach
- Hotel Ajiel
- Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Sligo
- Allson Klana Hotel
- Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
- Summer Breeze Motel