Fleuris

Costs 32% less than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Fleuris

Hotel Fleuris

by joysweet about Hotel Fleuris

Booked the hotel through the PALAKBAYAN package of Philippine Airlines, costs about 40% cheaper than booking hotel and airfare directly. Hotel has a pool which children can enjoy (provided that they haven't had enough of Dos Palmas day trip or a Honday Bay island hopping trip). Located in the center of the town, so restaurants are nearby.

Nice Surprise from Puerto P

by chuwy98 about Hotel Fleuris

Our 4 Nite stay at Hotel Fleuris was a very pleasant and relaxing stay. Location is very good since it is just a 10 minute walk to the city center where some fast food chains and the local mall is located. The whole staff ( from the front office, resto staff and security guards ) was very friendly and accomodating. They even brought up to our room some salt in the middle of the night at our request. The whole place was very clean and with new furnishings. Rooms were quite big in size. Since there were 4 of us traveling together, they gave us an adjoing room which was an a big plus. The only drawback to hotel fleuris was that I had to shower in very cold water one morning because somehow, everyone in the hotel was using the hot water and it ran out. But overall, I give the hotel 2 big thumbs up!

Mid-Range hotel in Puerto Princesa

by enamorado7107 about Hotel Fleuris

The staff was courteous and accomodating but somehow not as warm as the staff of Princesa Holiday Resort. I would recommend this hotel to those who want the comforts of city life. It is reasonable priced as a mid-range hotel but you can a better deal by booking through airline tie-ups than by booking directly through them. The hotel is conveniently located within the heart of the city. Everything is within walking distance, including Palawan's biggest mall.

Palawan's Famous Hotel

by limledi about The Legend Hotel

We stayed in The Legend Hotel during our duration in Puerto Princesa. I find it good value. The breakfast buffet is very satisfactory with plenty of food to choose from. Hotel Fleuris where we stayed for a night from our El Nido trip, is more costly and buffet was limited. SR/ac/bath P2400-P3400, DR/ac/bath P2700-P3700, suite P4600 and P5800, all including breakfast. Upper-middle class of hotel. Comfortable rooms with TV, the more expensive ones also have a refrigerator. Pleasantly furnished restaurant, swimming pool. Good breakfast buffet. Nice swimming pool.

Fleuris is good enough for a comfortable vacation

by maanlovejoy about Hotel Fleuris

In Puerto Princesa, Palawan we stayed at Hotel Fleuris for 3 nights and 4 days. Although we got the accommodations through a package plan with the airfare, I think booking your stay at the hotel separately is still affordable enough.

It's about 10 mins away from the city proper and there are tricycles available in front of the hotel or you could have the hotel staff call one for you in case you need to go to the city.

Breakfast is also included, however, it is not really something to look forward to, at least the coffee was refillable.

I think its good to stay here if you're on a budget, there is not much view though, but i like that its so near the city. if you plan to tour the city on foot, i would recommend you stay at this hotel. The staff are courteous and you could also ask them for recommendations on where to dine and directions on how to get around the city. They will tell you how much to pay the tricycle drivers so you have an idea of how much your trip should cost you.

from puerto princesa to el nido to coron

by anieshrek

hi guys!!! me and my husband is planning to take a trip 3 weeks from now to el nido,but our first destination is puerto princesa. where can we stay for a night in puerto princesa? next day we will be going to el nido, we are planning to take the undergound river trip, where in el nido is the best accomodation if we are on a very limited budget. also how can we travel from el nido to coron?

RE: from puerto princesa to el nido to coron

by asianbelle

Depending on your budget, these are hotel options for Puerto Princesa: The Legend Hotel, Hotel Fleuris, Asturias Hotel, Casa Linda, Badjao Inn. Can't give you further info as I just encountered them while planning for my PP trip next weekend.

Re: from puerto princesa to el nido to coron

by airborne05

As to the El Nido part, no worries. Aside from the major upscale resorts, most of the cottage-type accomodations in the town proper itself are very reasonably priced.

palawan where to stay?

by jeyni13

hi! we are planning to go to palawan. could you suggest a nice but affordable place to stay in that is very near the beach? is legend hotel ok? thanks

RE: palawan where to stay?

by Judithdistal

Where in Palawan??

Puerto Princesa: Hotel Fleuris, Astorias Inn

El Nido: Las Cabanas Beach Resort, Lamuro Beach Resort.
Town Accommodation: Four Seasons Inn, Rosanna's Cottage, Rico's Cott.

Port Barton: Greenview Cottages, Swissippini Resort

Coron: Sangat Island Resort, Discovery Divers

RE: RE: palawan where to stay?

by jeyni13

don't know pa really, thanks anyway:-)

Re: palawan where to stay?

by joyechew

hi

it depends really on your budget,if youre on a shoestring budget,you can opt not to stay in hotels but in inns which are safe,clean and with a good ambiance nman.beaches are located far from the city proper which is where the hotels are.when do you intend to go to palawan?

you may email me if you still got any questions

glad to be of help

joye

Accomodation.

by belasexeh

hi, i am going to puerto princes or other island with my whole family of 8. do you know anything with mediocre price and up -> that accomodates this much or has a family suite with at least 2 bedroom package? planning to go on jan-feb 08. thank you much!

by victorcklau

Read the pages on Palawan, Puerto Princesa etc and the answers are all there.

by bankalolos

I stayed at 3 different places. They were completely different. Hotel Fleuris was nice but for me personally I do not like being so close to the city, so then I tried Asturias, great location for me. Really looked nice overall, but, the rooms were not what I expected. The mattresses on the beds were so thin, sleeping on the floor would have been more comfortable, and the bathrooms, well I just didn't like it. So I moved, again. This time I ended up at Niko's Cabanas. This place was just right for me. Far enough away from the city, yet just 10min away. The rooms were spacious and clean. What I really loved though, was the fact that its all one floor type garden setting. No elevators or stairs.
As for accomodating a family of eight, well, They have a suite but not sure how many people it will accomodate.

by somertyme

We enjoyed staying at the Asturias. It was nice and clean. They have rooms that connect together where 6 of us stayed about 3 years ago. They also have a beautiful pool in the center of the hotel.

by bankalolos

Asturias is a beautiful place overall. The pool, bar and appearance of the entire place is great.

Comments