Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 86
Pem's Pension & Restaurant: Backpackers' choice
This is located near the Sta. Isabelle Fort and has a great view of the sea.
There are a number of air conditioned rooms and fan cooled rooms for a very affordable rate.
The restaurant offers a wide variety of food which are very affordable also.
- Reviews: 190
Pem's Pension: An oasis for the stranded
I missed the last bus to El Nido, so had to overnight in the small town of Taytay.
By the time I arrived in Taytay, they were pretty much rolling up the sidewalks. It’s a small town and not much for tourists. But I saw in Lonely Planet it was recommended and the guys at the bus stop also mentioned it. Plus, it’s close to the El Nido morning bus.
The proprietor here was delightful. Welcoming. Flexible. Caring. He too was affected by the storm and since the generator power undermined the use of aircon (which I didn’t need anyway), he knocked 20% off the asking price for the room without asking. The room was ok and had a nice surprise: a balcony that looked out over the harbor and the Spanish Fort.
The food, though uninspiring, was filling, fairly priced and presented with efficiency and even grace. The décor is mostly wood and tile. This place could clean up well, but in the meantime stands out as a decent budget accommodation (800 peso for ‘deluxe’ room, 400 for far more basic). Only complaint: only cold water showers and it was hard to get the toilet to flush, even with bucket.
One other nice thing Pem did without asking: he knew the time for the El Nido bus and volunteered to have them swing by the Pension and pick me up. After dealing with almost forcibly extracting information, blank looks and obviously lack of sympathy from others, this tells me that Pem will transition to a very successful future.
- Reviews: 1
Pems Pension House: Honeymoon at Club Noah Isabelle
Our 2-night stay were ok...
the rooms were old. there were mosquitos.
services are quite very good. they will be the ones who will book a reservation for your trip to puerto princesa. just tell them your preferences 1 day ahead.
food is ok also, a typical filipino cuisine.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
- Hotels.com Official Site
- Relax and Leave the Details to Us. Book Today and Save a Bundle! www.hotels.com/
- Choice Hotels & Suites
- Best Internet Rates, Guaranteed. Find 6,000+ Hotels Worldwide. www.choicehotels.com/
- 2904 Hotels Philippines
- trivago™ Save Up To 78% on Hotels. Find your Ideal Hotel Philippines! www.trivago.com/Hotel-Philippines
Explore the World
- Lipa Hotels
- Healdsburg Hotels
- Stone Mountain State Park Hotels
- Marina di Pietrasanta Hotels
- Pasongtamo Hotels
- Lake Panasoffkee Hotels
- Tazenakht Hotels
- São Martinho do Porto
- Guadalupe Station Hotels
- Sugar Land Hotels
- Henning Island Hotels
- San Andrés
- Al Karnak Hotels
- Kaimu Hotels
- Cheap Hotels in Taytay
- Priceline Cheap Hotel Deals. No Bidding Required. www.priceline.com/Hotels
- Top Trending Hotels in Taytay
- Read Unbiased & Genuine Reviews. Book Philippines Hotels with Agoda! www.agoda.com/Philippines
- Hotels Taytay
- Lowest Rates On Taytay Save up to 80% on your room! www.hotels-bargains.com/Cheap-Hotels
- Hotels - Up to 80% Off
- Find the Cheapest Hotel Rooms Now Compare Rates up to 80% Off! www.travelzoo.com/
- Ultimate Resort Vacation
- Foxwoods Resort Sets the Stage for Relaxation. Make a Reservation Now! www.foxwoods.com/Hotels