Our Members Say
- Reviews: 163
Dona Choleng Camping Resort: Crystal clear waters
Electric generator from 6 pm to 6 am to power electric fans, it becomes hot and stuffy during summer.
Dona Choleng Camping Resort started operation on March 11, 2013 and have newer facilities.
- Reviews: 163
MVT Sto. Nino Beach Resort & Hotel: Cagbalete's MVT Sto. Nino Beach Resort
Enjoyed our stayed having generator the whole night with AC.
Resort is inside the tree line, mangroves in front of the resort, beach to the right of the mangrove coming from the resort.
Lots of sea shells (for your "sungka") in the beach between the resort and the mangroves.
Has a new floating cottage when we went there (June 2011).
The only Cagbalete resort having a whole night generator service (for electric fan and air conditioner).
- Reviews: 79
Pensacola Resort: One tree house
For the record, it was the lone tree house in the island, and what a unique experience it was. We slept on the bamboo floor, only with a matress and a mosquito net. The cottage/tree house is basically open, save for some woods hammered together that served as its wall. It gives the feeling of sleeping in a forest, with all the hooting and buzzing of night birds and insects.
- Reviews: 346
Villa Cleofas: Island Camping Resort
The visit to Cagbalete Island was organized on a spur of the moment and thus no prior reservations were made for our accommodation. Thanks be that Villa Cleofas had tents available for rent by guests. A roomy tent (good for 3 pax) cost us P300/night (price at that time). Quite adequate for our needs. The tents were pitched in front of the sand beach and had spectacular view of the white sand, Bonsai Island and has the best vantage point to wait for the sunrise.
Admittedly, the lack of steady source of power (power is supplied by a gen set running from 6pm to 2am), rugged access road and total isolation might not suit everyone. But for a city rat like me. This is a little piece of heaven. ;)
Although we took the cheapest option available, Villa Cleofas has different types of accommodation available for their guests:
RATES ( + Entrance Fee of P50/head ) ; P100/pax in excess of allowable cottage capacity
* Big Cottage - 25 people capacity @ P5,500/ night
* Medium Cottage - 12 people capacity @ P3,000/night
* Small Cottage - 8 people capacity @ P2,500/night
* Studio-type rooms with private CR - 3 people capacity @ P2,000/ night
* Bamboo Hut - 6 people capacity at P1,500/night,
* Tents - 3 pax capacity at P400/night
* Tents (own ) - P250.00 overnight
Aside from the usual recreational facilities (beach volleyball court, table tennis, karaoke), Villa Cleofas boasts of the following:
* Horseback riding - P100/ 30 minutes
* Private boat (20 people capacity) - P5,000 two-way ( Mauban-Cagbalete)
* Fishing tour/Island hopping/Snorkeling- available upon request
* Island hopping Baliscar - P2,000 ( 3 hrs )
* Snorkelling gears - P100/hr (along the beach) ; P200/trip (during island hopping); lost gear - P1,500
* Meals (minimum of 10 persons, 3 meals) - available upon request @ P200/meal/head - set meal and P300/meal/head -buffet meal
* Parking Fee (Quezon South School) - P50/vehicle/day (just pay at the school)
For the usual recreation fees, please note:
* Videoke - P100/hr
* Kayaks (double) - P200/hr
* Beach VolleyBall - P50/hr
* Beach Football - P50/hr
** the staff knows where to get the best lambanog!!! ;-)
- Reviews: 172
viLLa cLeofas: the reaL getaway haven
it's so so soooooooooo cool to really sleep inside the tent. you'll hear the waves and feel the breeze just accross its door. when you open it in the morning... you're gonna go hephep hooooooray! for the rest of the day.
- Reviews: 81
Villa Cleofas: Cagbalete's Camping Resort
The family who are managing the Camping Resort are very accomodating and kind that is why you would feel you are so much welcome on their place, Before it was just a family vacation spot but due to demand, they opened their place to the public just this year. i am fortunate that had a wonderful place of stay in Cagbalete because of their place.
They have a family cottage, open cottages and Tents for rent for a minimal and affordable prices check out their webpage:
They have a Generator, Fresh Water, drinking water, restrooms and showers.
Big cottage (25 people capacity) - P4,000.00 overnight
Small cottage (8 people capacity) - P1,800.00 overnight
Open cottage (8 people capacity) - P 900.00 overnight
Tents (3 people capacity) - P 300.00 overnight
Horseback riding - P100.00/ 30 minutes
Private boat (25people capacity) - P3,500 two-way ( Mauban-Cagbalete)
Fishing tour/Island hopping/Snorkeling/Diving - available upon request
Meals (minimum of 10 persons) - available upon request
Entrance Fee - P30.0 /head
Parking Fee ( town proper)- P50.0/vehicle
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hampton Inn Wilmington/Newark
- Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa - Al Aqah Beach
- Piramides Cancun Beach Resort
- West Onslow Beach Hotels
- Claytor Lake State Park Hotels
- Taguig Hotels
- Simpang Pulai Hotels
- Combermere Abbey Hotels
- North America
- Fort Myers Beach Hotels
- Sorrento Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Guam Hotels
- Dockweiler Beach State Park Hotels
- Isla Blanca Hotels
- Lusaka Hotels
- Coyoacán Hotels
- State of Jammu and Kashmir