Rockpoint Hotsprings Resort - Hotel and Spa

119 Alamat Rd, Maria Makiling Hot Springs Village, Pansol, Calamba, 4027, Philippines

Agoda.com

• MyTrueNorth21's Profile Photo

Relaxing Staycation

Me and my wife stayed last month after hearing great reviews from my officemates who've been there 2 times already this year. I was curious as to why they frequent the place and when they mentioned that the resort has an ongoing rainy day's package, i became more interested. I was a little surprised since I have not heard of the hotel even if its just near our hometown. Apparently, its a little secret hideaway destination. I called and after talking to their friendly receptionist, I booked a room. Something about how pleasant she answered all my questions that I though 'why not give it a try', i guess i put a premium on service because i'm in the customer service industry as well. besides the package was very affordable and inclusions were complete. I wanted to surprise the wifey coz she had asked me for a weekend trip. budget is a bit tight and most resorts didn't match my budget.

All i can say, the brief stay was great. for only P3,000+ my wife and i had an overnight stay in a deluxe room, with breakfast, massage, and welcome drinks and snack. it gave us the time to have quiet time together. room was okay, food was delicious and come in big servings, massage was the highlight for me. the hotspring pools were amazing, hot and relaxing like i liked them. and clean too. non of that chlorine smell.

overall, i would recommend staying here. i checked their website before calling. i wasn't disappointed, neither was my wife.

Unique Quality: accommodationg, polite and friendly staff
    super affordable rates
    tasty home cooked meals
    cozy ambiance, very relaxed atmosphere
    complete facilities - s. pool, karaoke, restaurant, billiard, wi-fi, cable tv
    clean surroundings

Directions: Inside Maria Makiling Village, Pansol, Calamba, Laguna (near Solemar del Sol Subd)

• A relaxing and intimate place to stay...

I've been searching for a resort to stay where me and my husband can unwind and celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. Finally, I found out this resort and read a lot of good reviews about it. Though it may not be a 5-star hotel to begin with but they have good amenities and friendly staff that we'll surely be part of your good stay at their hotel. Another factor is that their location is very accessible since we just went there by riding a bus from Alabang. The village is just along the road which is just easy to see looking at the right side. It's "Makiling Hotspring Village" then the resort is just a 5-minute walk from there. Another factor is it's located inside a private village so it's very peaceful. We had our room reservation 2 days prior to our stay so we don't have a hard time once we got there. They just asked for our deposit slip and their staff lead us through the way to our reserved room. The hotel is not that big though. They only have 30 guest rooms and when we went there, I believe there's only just 5 rooms occupied. We've stayed there overnight at their standard room with our 3 y/o daughter. The room is clean, it includes a queen-size bed ( I thought it's 2 single beds since that is what's posted in their site but you can probably request for it if you preferred that or just one queen-size bed.) Anyway, not a big deal for me. That room is so affordable for an overnight stay. It's airconditioned with 14-inch cable tv. It has a corner bath tub w/ hot and cold water. Not bad at all. Plus, there's a wi-fi access even inside our room so we've enjoyed that 'coz we brought our laptop there. We took our snacks and dinner inside the room. We've ordered their clubhouse with fries at 175php per serving. Then for dinner, we had pork sinigang at 205php good for 2-3 person. I can say that their food is at reasonable prices and the taste is good. You can choose to eat at their restaurant at the poolside as well. They have 2 regular pools and one kiddie pool, all with hotspring water and we've enjoyed swimming since there's no one using those pools at that time so it's seems as we have rented the resort privately. We had our free breakfast which is included in our room accomodation. We had it this time at their coffeeshop. It's for free american breakfast with choice of sausage or ham plus bread, egg and coffee. They also have rice meals for breakfast and we've tried their "Daingsilog" at 165php served with coffee, choco or tea. The serving is quite big so you'll really be full with their meals. No regrets at all. We just haven't tried their free use of gym and karaoke that time but you can use it if you want to. They also have their spa but they are closed during wednesay and thursday or you can have it for appointment but only for advanced booking so we didn't have the time to try that one but we'll surely go back there to try it. Overall, we've enjoyed our stay there so we're now planning our next visit at their hotel this coming summer and look forward for their upcoming summer package deals.

Unique Quality: 2 regular pools (hotsprings)
    1 kiddie pool
    Gym
    Spa
    Prayer Room
    Wifi Access

Directions: From Alabang, the village is just on the right side once you're in Calamba. From the entrance, the resort is just 5-minute walk, turn right at the end to see the resort.

Comments