Lucban Hotels

Our Members Say

• cyndymc profile photo cyndymc
  • Reviews: 1536

Patio Rizal Hotel & Restaurant: Lucban's Most Popular Hotel

We learned about Patio Rizal from some friends and relatives who stayed there and were satisfied with the place and service. Unfortunately, when we went there last January 8, 2009 to make reservations for this year's Pahiyas Festival, we were told that the hotel couldn't accommodate us anymore, as it was already fully booked for the 2009 & 2010 Pahiyas Festival :(

When we went there last May 14, 2009, we tried to make reservation for next year's Pahiyas, in case someone backed out from previous reservation. Unfortunately, no one backed out. We were offered to make reservations for 2011 (Can you beat that?). Their Pahiyas Package is 4 days 3 nights, May14-17. (We thought, what else is there to do on the 16th & 17th?)

Patio Rizal Hotel & Restaurant is located right at the heart of Lucban. It is within walking distance from the Rizal Park and Municipal Bldg., the church and other restaurants & Lucban longanisa stores. It is just a few minutes drive/ride to Kamay ni Hesus and other tourist spots. Most importantly, it provides guests with a relaxed stay and magnificent view of Mt. Banahaw.

Published Hotel Rates (Subject to change w/o prior notice):
Standard- P1,600
Superior- P2,100
Deluxe- P2,600
Premier Suite- P3,100
VIP Suite- 5,800
Extra Person- P400

During peak season (May), P500 is added.

All rates are inclusive of 5% service charge and complimentary breakfast for 2 at the hotel restaurant.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Festivals, Family Travel, Road Trip
  • Written January 20, 2009

Patio Rizal Hotel & Restaurant

• buhawi13 profile photo buhawi13

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Summer Capital Inn: Lucban's Affordable and Comfortable Inn

My stay was so comfortable. It's not anything near the ammenities of Patio Rizal but it's pretty much satisfactory. Remember that you are paying for just 450php for a small room and 600php for a large room. The price is so reasonable to think that the place is clean. I love it because they are not so strict about letting people inside your room. I remember letting my nephew go inside my room and they never asked me who that guy is considering that my nephew is almost my age. The one thing that I love the most is not having curfews.

Staff are friendly and you can talk with them when you are so bored inside your room. Television service would cost you an additional 100php. (per day?) It has a balcony large enough for around 15 - 25 people. The balcony offers you a good view of the church plaza which you will find useful when you are checking events around the church. From there you will also see the Kamay ni Hesus Grotto in a distant view. It has a private toilet wehre you will have to endure the cold water since there is no hot/cold shower, just very cold shower. Hehehehehe. I won't advise you having your leisure showers in here.

It's situated on a nice part of the town where the town church, the municipal hall, marketplace, town square and restaurants are within 5 minutes of walking. I highly suggest this for lone travelers, couples, friends and families who are loooking for an affordable but highly satisfactory and comfortable place to stay. I suggest that you call them first before going to Lucban to make sure that you have a room to stay because rooms are hard to find during Lenten Season and more especially during the Pahiyas Festival.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Festivals
  • Written April 13, 2009

• rmcuesta profile photo rmcuesta
  • Reviews: 163

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Batis Aramis Resort & Hotel: Newest hotel in Lucban

just checked out the place for future meeting venue, will definitely come back.

has fishing grounds, new hotel, 4 swimming pools.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel, Business Travel
  • Written May 9, 2008
Tip Photo

• ehlersjim profile photo ehlersjim

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

The Patio Rizal: Upscale rooms in lucban

The hotel, with marble floors and huge picture windows, is clean and kept up. The bar at night has dancing and DJ sounds. For myself, I make the two block walk from my house for the western style breakfast and a coffee nudge.

Use to be that if you were in Lucban and had missed the last jeepney - you were stuck trying to find a bed in someone's house - Not so anymore.
The Patio Rizal Hotel is an upscale Hotel right next to the town center. Rooms, last I checked, went from 1800 to 3500 peso/night. Some rooms have bubble tubs.
Clearly, the owner understands the importance of upkeep and cleaning.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Luxury Travel, Business Travel
  • Written July 6, 2006

• bonelesschan profile photo bonelesschan

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Patio Rizal Hotel - THE BEST

The hotel is just located in a main road. We rented a balcony (superior) and a deluxe room. The superior was a WOW. We had a balcony (the only thing bad abt. the room) in front of the balcony is I think a bar. So during night time, it's noisy. It has 2 twin beds. The superior room was greaaatttt!

The deluxe room - It was fine. it has 2 twin beds also, but without the balcony and a welcome seat. It was great, and since it was smaller, the temperature of the room descends fast. So it's colder here, than in the superior.

LIKED- GOOD SERVICE, NEAR RESTAURANTS, WIFI!!!!!!, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX IN THE FRONT DESK, CARPETED FLOOR

DISLIKED - BAR IN FRONT. CLOGGED SINK

THE GREAT VIEW. FROM THE BALCONY, YOU CAN SEE THE KAMAY NI HESUS SHRINE.

• Related to: Religious Travel, Budget Travel, Road Trip
  • Written August 29, 2011

• majogskie profile photo majogskie

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Patio Rizal Hotel (lucban quezon): not giving the right discount for seniors

I got really pissed off w/this hotel. We checked in last jan.7 around 8:30 am. The receptionist
informd me that we wil b havng addtnl 300 charge 4 d early chek in charge. I then informd her
dat we wil b using my aunts hus wid us her senior citizen i.d. The lady told me" mam il giv u a good deal
instead using the i.d il just wave the 300 early chek ix charge. To which we disagreed. She told us dat they
only giv10% disc.to seniors. I argued with her bec seniors should get 20% not 2 mention d addtnl 12%evat
the lady insisted dat as per d owners instruction only 10% shud be given to the seniors. Wheew cant believed
it they have their own policy on d said law. I myself being a hotel employee knows very well abt dat.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel
  • Written January 10, 2012

• isolatedpawn profile photo isolatedpawn
  • Reviews: 60

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Batis Aramin Resort and Hotel: Lucban's Best

Batis Aramin Resort and Hotel was the venue of our company's 2013 Sportsfest. It was very memorable for me because in the evening I was one of the emcees in our bikini open which event happened for the first time. Our branch presented a dance number which turned into a comedy show because of what happed. You can view it in youtube link below. I must admit that I was disappointed because we prepared well for this as we always do but that was not to be.

Our Branch Presentation. If you want to laugh click the link below.

• Related to: Family Travel, Business Travel