Lankayan Island Hotels

Our Members Say

• melissabetsy profile photo melissabetsy
  • Reviews: 5

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Lankayan Island Dive Resort: Paradise Island of the Sulu Sea

I just came back from Lankayan a few days ago..well to be exact last Wednesday..i wish i never had to step a foot out of Lankayan.the trip to Lankayan island was without a doubt one of the best island trip that i;ve been. eventhough i;m back at work now, somehow my heart is still with Lankayan..
I went there for a short weekend trip with a buddy..3 days 2 nights. the minutes we reach the jetty and walk towards the connecting island, we were greeted by the staff and 'fufu' the island dog..well, some warm greetings huh..
throughout our stay, we had fall in love with the resort residents, the island itself and just the whole of it..the chalet we stayed in was quite spacy for two person..and we had a balcony overlooking the sandy white beaches and clear blue seas..the rooms had all the basic facilities and ammenities that you need..
Service are superb...foods are Heaven...!!
Would highly recommend this place for diver enthusiast but for non-diver like me..i had a great time too...definitely an unforgettable weekend in paradise... (shhh...i heard some people develop a new kind of phobia after vacationing here 'the fear to start wearing shoe again')..: )..

I heard most people come here because of the beautiful corals, diverse marine life and myriad of dive sites..I;m here to experience total peace and tranquility..and i get just that!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Diving and Snorkeling, Eco-Tourism
  • Written June 26, 2006