Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
Beach front.. nice View...
It is Beachfront accommodation with nice view of Caponse and Camara islands. It has a roof top in which you can view the sunset perfectly and the beach. Its small pool and location made it a good choice for those seeking nice view. Ate Delma, the owner of the resort gave me a discount both in the island hopping and room accommodation. Their staffs are very kind and approachable.
There A/C room facing the beach cost 2500 on peak season and you can get this room at lower price on lean season. It is small but clean and their A/C is working well. Their food is very expensive so take some with you to lessen your expenses. Their Filipino breakfast is 150 pesos and in small serving. Their red horse beer cost 45 pesos but you can buy some on local store in front of a tryke terminal for only 25 pesos.
There is free Wifi but sometimes very hard to connect.
Unique Quality: with pool and roof deck for sun set viewing....
Popular Hotels in Pundaquit
Zambales, San Antonio, Pundaquit
Barangay Pundaquit San Antonio Zambales, Pundaquit
Explore the World
- Ramada Express Hotel Casino
- Eurotel North Edsa
- Four Points By Sheraton Canmore
- Fairmont Hotel Las Vegas
- Palm Plaza Oceanfront Resort
- San Antonio Hotel & Spa Malta
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas Hotel
- El Dorado Royale
- Mercure Suffren Tour Eiffel Paris
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Los Angeles-Silverlake
- Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
- Cui Ming Zhuang Hotel Beijing
- Wingate Inn Bozeman