Lot B Waterfront Rd, CBD Area, Subic Bay, Subic, 2222, Philippines

Court Meridian Hotel
Tingo.com Asiatravel.com Agoda.com

• Worth our budget!

I didnt want to have to fork a lot of money for an overnight hotel stay in Subic, but I was also afraid of the horror stories that go with budget hotels. After reading the good reviews in this website, I chose Courtyard Inn. Im glad I did! For a little over Three Thousand Pesos, our room was spacious and clean and had basic amenities. They didnt provide bedroom slippers, shower cap or things like these, but you may request. I like the idea behind conservation of resources...The other thing I like about this hotel is their playground for kids. My son insisted to play even if it was beyond cut off time (9pm). Imagine a 5 year old playing very quietly, it was a good thing the hotel staff did not reprimand us. Yeah, they are very courteous and helpful. My son hit his head while playing and they offered us an icebag even if we didnt ask for it.

I read good reviews about this hotel but seemed to have missed one very important information- this hotel is a bit far from the theme parks ( Ocean Adventure and Zoobic). These two places were the target of our two day one night Subic adventure, but we were not able to visit Zoobic anymore due to time constraints. If you go for watersports, Courtyard Inn could be a good place to stay.

Unique Quality: - playground
    -courteous staff
    -spacious room

• KookieDough's Profile Photo

Cozy Hotel, Great Service

There is nothing fancy about the structure or design of Courtyard Inn, but you can see that the rooms and facilities such as airconditioner and bathroom fixtures are of good quality.

But what will really make me come back here is the staff, who are very hospitable and warm. When we stayed here, they made sure that our bags are brought immediately to our room when we arrived and to our car when we left. They have also been helpful in our requests and questions.

The food here is also good. Its restaurant, Aresi's, serves delicious dishes. Breakfast is usually included in the accommodation package.

Courtyard Inn is located in the middle of Waterfront Road. You can easily enjoy the activities of Subic Bay from here. Jetski and watersports activities are right across the road. Casinos are just a block away along the same street. Cafes and restaurants abound in the area.

Directions: Right across Networx Jetsports