Lakewood Hotels

Our Members Say

• kharmencita profile photo kharmencita
  • Reviews: 177

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Alindahaw Lakeview Resort

A great experience for us to stay one overnight in this fascinating landscape by the Lake. From our Hotel Alindahaw in Pagadian my brother drove us by car to Alindahaw Lakeview Resort. It took us around 45 minutes to run by car with a normal speed. I was delighted to observe outside through the car windows the mountains and hills with its beautiful scenic greeneries during the entire trip. I didn´t felt bored watching those red-blooming Fire trees or the African Tulips Trees which spread like carpets floating above the ground.
When we arrived at the Resort Entrance I was surprised of the many advance changes and development that took place within the resort. On my first visit it was only one swimming pool built but it was not functional for the public use. The pool was dry and unprepared. Now the place live!
These two Alindahaw Hotels are owned by the family of Cong. Auring Enerio-Cerilles and whose brother is also the mayor of Lakewood.
We booked for a night. Four of us, the mother in law of my brother went with us. So we agreed that I will sleep with Mommy in one room. My husband with my brother. We took too rooms.
1-Yucca Executive Deluxe Rm 111----3,500.00 Php ( 1 Queen size bed and I single Bed good for 3 persons + free breakfast.
1- Yucca Superior Deluxe Rm 211----2,500.00 Php (1 Queen size bed good for 2 persons with free breakfast)

The rates are higher than the normal Hotels in Pagadian, but to experience the walks of life in this resort even for just one day is worthy. So i should recommend for those who loves nature away from home.

Our accommodation included also free kayaking, and free use of the swimming pools.
The standard amenities which are true to all popular hotels are available here too. Unique for me is that our Rooms had just a wider range view of the Lake. A fantastic Panorama including the neighboring mountains could be seen from our balcony. I experienced the tranquility of my body and soul upon seeing this natural wonder. A peace of mind. I really wished to have spent more days in this hotel. For sure one day I´ll come back.

Transfer Service (Van) good for 15 Persons
Two way transfer from Pagadian Airport to the Resort and vice versa--3,000.00 Pesos
One way transfer from Pagadian Airporz to the Resort ---------1,500.00 Pesos