PEO Road, Puerto Princesa, 5300, Philippines

Expedia.com Travelocity Asiatravel.com

Satisfaction Average

• davidjo's Profile Photo

good for long stay

As well as rooms for rent there are several bungalows which are good for long term rentals. There is a restaurant and bar and the compound is in a quiet neighbourhood around a km from the airport.

More about D' Lucky Garden Inn & Apartelles Palawan

my palawan vacation

by pinky123

My favorite thing is palawan is to go island hopping and my stay at the Lucky Garden INN and Restaurant. I cant forget I celebrated my 18th birthday at the Lucky Garden Inn & Restaurant. I highly recommend this place. Located at the heart of Puerto Princesa City. When i went there all i do is to justrelax and enjoy. They prepared our delicious food as well as our tour itinerary.
If you want to visit palawan you can call them at 084-433-2719 or email them at the luckygardeninn@yahoo.com for reservations and they will pick you up at the airport free of charge.

Where to stay in puerto princesa city palawan

by pinky123

i love island hopping in puerto princesa city palawan I cant forget i celebrated my birthday party at the Lucky Garden Inn & Restaurant in puerto princesa city palawan. The rooms are very clean and quiet. The staff are very accomodating and friendly. They serve food but they also have a cooking area if you want to cook your own food.

I highly recommend this place. If you want to book your reservations just email them at the luckygardeninn@yahoo.com and they will pick you up at the airport Free.

Puerto Princesa, Palawan: The Rainy Season Version

by kimshouts

"First time in Puerto Princesa || Day 1: City Tour"

It was my first time in Puerto Princesa. I went with a very very small group. Most of the time, I had to rely on myself for everything. I expected it to be a city (because the place was a city) but there were rough roads here and there. Plus, it was already raining hard in May.
Puerto Princesa is a typhoon-free place but ofcourse they were affected by the storm Cosme. Right off the airport, the tricycle driver/Puerto Princesa tour guide (it seems every tricycle driver could pass for one), brought us to Topstar Tours and Travel.
Since it was our first time there, we opted to book all the tours instead of doing a DIY. It was worth-it. Next time, we'll try the DIY.

We stayed at the 'D Lucky Garden Inn on the first night (we were a little early for our Puerto Pension reservation)

Day 1: City Tour
We were picked up at our accommodation at 230PM
We went to the Crocodile Farm, bought lots of souvenirs from the Iwahig Penal Farm and then went to the Butterfly Farm and to Baker's Hill.

Tour cost - 500/head
(it was worth-it since it was raining to be in an aircon van)

First night, we ate at Kalui.
Crabs set meal and buttered shrimp with mango juices had a total cost of 750php

"Underground River Tour"

We were picked up at around 7AM. Topstar people were very punctual. They also agreed to keep our bags for our next accommodation check-in.
The driver of the van, Mang Mel, was an expert with the rough roads (considering all the rain, we would have been stuck at some road somewhere). He said it was like the world was upside down since it never used to rain in May and sometimes even June.

It was a long 2-hour drive through rough road (natural body massage as they called it). The tour guide Ms. Ann was very funny and it made the trip a whole lot better. When we arrived at Sabang we had to wait for sometime. Boats did not want to go because the waves were bigger than usual. But after an hour, they kept on arriving. It was a 15-minute boat ride to the river. It was a bit scary since the waves were kind of big. When we got there, we wished we could stay there. It was beautiful (accommodations there were like 500/night). When we got back to the Sabang Port we had lunch at one of the resorts there. It was great buffet food that came with the tour. We got back around 3-4PM.

Tour cost us 1200 php/head. Since we were a small group, it was worth-it!!!
We ate at Bilao sa Palawan. It was very cheap at 450php but the chicken inasal and bulalo plus the yummy gulaman were GREEEAAAAT!!! C:

"Honda Bay Island Hopping"

We were picked up at Puerto Pension at 730AM. It was a 15-minute rough road ride to the port. Then were were transported by boat to the first island; a 45-minute ride. (I forgot all the islands' names). It was in the first island that we got to have our lunch (came with the tour; if you're DIY you have to bring your own food). We went snorkeling on all the three islands. It was just beautiful.

House for rent or vacation home rental at Puerto Princesa

by jagalim

Hi guys! Would like to ask for help. If anyone knows a house for rent at puerto princesa or any vacation home. Hoping for your kind reply. Thank you. =)

Re: House for rent or vacation home rental at Puerto Princesa

by korikong

I know a vacationhouse called Hidden Hills, dont know exaxtly where in PP,there is info on http:/hiddenhills.multiply.com If you plan to stay there let me know if its a .nice place.

Re: House for rent or vacation home rental at Puerto Princesa

by jemminah65

You can go to D' Lucky Garden Inn; They have apartments available as well as rooms at the inn/ It is a village and there are several houses as well as rooms for daily monthly weekly apartment rates. Email : luckygardeninn@yahoo.com for further questions. I stayed there 4 nights at the inn. But there are also apartelles and apartments available. you can call them too 048-4336576 or 048-4332719.

Comments