Manolo Extension, Puerto Princesa, Philippines

Agoda.com eDreams Booking.com

• davidjo's Profile Photo

TASTY ITALIAN FOOD and GOOD AMBIENCE

This place is located in Manalo St. , not far from the airport and is owned by a French guy who really knows what he is doing as the place has a nicely decorated garden and pathways. The restaurant is well planned, lots of tasty pizzas and pastas on the menu. Rooms are large with quality bathrooms and a safe. Prices are reasonable considering the quality of the place.

More about Hibiscus Garden Hotel

Hibiscus Garden Inn

by Cielo_Algaeed about Hibiscus Garden Inn

Hibiscus Garden Inn is a newly opened accomodation located along Manalo St. in Puerto Princesa. The whole place is very beautiful and clean with a garden set up. The whole place is very elaxing, cozy and quiet.
The rooms are very spacious with 1 queen bed and 1 single bed for their standard/classic rooms. They have hot and cold shower, Cable TV, Wifi, Digital safe, airconditioning, ceiling fan and breakfast is included in the package that we availed.
Set up breakfast is served outside your room with Continental, Filipinio and American breakfast to choose from.

All of their staff are very polite, helpful, accomodating and friendly. Location is great coz its just 3-5 minutes drive to/from the airport.The manager even gave us complimentary dinner.

The only draw back is that they don't have swimming pool but for me it was ok.

Room rate is 30-32usd per night for classic room

Best Accommodation with very affordable price!

by malakingtete about Hibiscus Garden Inn

the place is superb! one of the best inn accommodation we've ever had... would rather stay on places like this than on hotels that may have all the amenities you can name but is very pricey and unuseful. room is big enough to accommodate 4 people and there's nothing you can complain about room details. i really like the hammock outside each room. just lying down on it feels so relaxing...miss aida and the staff are very warmth too. would definitely recommend this to all tourist. don't think of staying in any other else but hibiscus!

Great Food!

by Cielo_Algaeed about Chicken Inato

Chicken Inato is just a stone throw away from Hibiscus Garden Inn where we stayed. Itnis the in house resto of balay Inato Pension House. The concept of the restaurant is a typical open air resto. Their food is really nice and the price is very reasonable.

We had grilled tuna,mango shake,chopsuey & chicken Inato (grilled chicken)

Yummy!!

by Cielo_Algaeed about Balinsasayao

5b The manager of Hibiscus Garden Inn gave us a complimentary dinner at Balinsasayao restaurant. The food that we had are all superb! from the mouth watering chicken corn soup to the grilled chicken, Stuffed squid, Adobong Kangkong, Shrimp Tempura, Mango shake,chicken adobo and Chicken Inasal. The price is very reasonable..good service..excellent ambience..

Simply Puerto Princesa

by Cielo_Algaeed

Puerto Princesa, Palawan is considered as one of the "must see" places/cities in the Philippines. And so, i told myself..one day i will see the beauty of it up close :-)

July 14, 2009 on board Cebu Pacific, my mom,my husband Abdul and my kids Mansour and Rania arrived at Puerto Princesa. Meet and greet from the representative of Hibiscus Garden Inn and stayed there for 4 days. Well, the rest is history as they say.

I hope next time we can visit either Coron or El Nido.

De Loro Inn or Puerto Pension... comments pls

by maryval

Hello guys! Does anybody have comments about De Loro Inn? It was recommended to me by a friend. Another recommendation was the Puerto. Which of the two will be better for us? Will be going to PP last week of August and I need to make reservations ASAP for 3 people. I would prefer hotel/inn with AC, standby generator, clean bathrooms and the usual toiletries. Also, which inn is nearer the city proper? thanks in advance. look forward to our trip

by Judithdistal

Try the newly opended Hibiscus Garden Inn. http://www.puertoprincesahotel.com/

It's beautiful.

by GenuinelyCurious

The puerto pension was very disappointing. See my tip for all the agonizing detail, but i think bottom line is that you can probably do better.

by c_roces

I know this is a bit late but I personally had a horrible experience at De Loro Inn. They wouldn't accept a confirmed reservation (all of a sudden, they won't accept overnight stays after they took our money), the owner shouted at us and was very rude. Sure, it looks nice from the outside but I never got the chance to see the inside because we offered to leave after being humiliated. On the bright side, they did give us our money back. So they aren't thieves. Just extremely rude.

Nice accomodation please

by ayson97

My husband & I are planning to visit PP this March. Which accomodation can you recommend? I was first interested in Niko's but hearing that it is too far away from the market or center of things (having to spend P300 for shuttle service back & forth) made me look at other nice possible places to stay. Hopefully it will have TV, hot showers & of course near good restos & areas to shop.

Thanks in advance for your help!

by monina_c

:) i don't know about your style of travel but mine is strictly backpacker.
i usually stay at the casa linda. it is within walking distance from restos (ka lui, kinabuch), coffee shops, souvenir shops and about a tricycle ride from everywhere else. :)

by korikong

I can recommend you Hibiscus garden Inn, spacious rooms with tv large bathroomwith hotwater and surrounded with a beautfull garden, everything is brandnew www.puertoprincesahotel.com They are only 50 meters from the chickeninato restaurant. With a tricycle its only 10 peso to the citycenter

by ayson97

Wow thanks! How far are these accomodations from the public maket? :-)

by ayson97

Wow thanks! May I know how far these accomodations are from the public market? :-)

by abetg

Try Turissimo garden its a new one .. a nice place or call this 5673956they might help you...

Comments