Quezon City Hotels

Our Members Say

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Contemporary Hotel: “Murang Hotel Sa Quezon City” (affordable hotel in

We look hotel around quezon city and we find this hotel the most affordable (Php1,200/room breakfast is included for 2pax), the location is accessible to all kind of transportation, the place is clean, they have a swimming fool and a walking distance to the mall. So everytime we have a guest we make it sure to book in advance to this hotel.

The hotel is a walking distance to SM Centerpoint Mall, the linen is always fresh, the staff is good and always smilling, plus the fact there big indoor swimming fool is clean and nice.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written June 8, 2007

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Stone House Hotel: budget hotel

I haven't stay that hotel yet but almost everyday I fast by to that hotel because it is near in my working place and according to my friend who always stay there the room is clean ang the staff is good, regarding location it is also near to everything bars, restaurant, hospital, tv station etc and the price is really very affordable, actualyl I know one famous singer in the philippines who stay and live to that hotel until now.

location is good accessible for every tourist needs and the price is very cheap

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written August 17, 2009

• mangkiko profile photo mangkiko
  • Reviews: 28

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Great Eastern Hotel: affordable hotel on quezon ave.

Staff was attentive enough. Just check under the cover. My bed had blood stains so I asked them to change beddings.

Very reasonable at PhP1,680 pesos a night including breakfast. Its also near most of the bars and clubs so its very convenient.

• Written May 13, 2006

• HotelGuy profile photo HotelGuy
  • Reviews: 3

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Imperial Palace Suites - Quezon City: Best Place for Balance of Price and Service.

When you visit Manila, Philippines there are so many good places to stay. But, I have found the best deal in town. Not only because of price, but quality also. The staff at the Imperial Palace is better than coming home. They are fun, happy people that make you glad you stayed there. They will do anything needed to make your trip a good one. The front desk, bellmen, pool restaurant, housekeepers and sales staff really are professional. Mr. Williams, the GM, makes sure that each guest wants to come back again and again.

Personally, I like the idea of being able to walk down from the hotel and not have to take a taxi. There you find Starbucks, Italianni's (tell Mgr there Buzz sent you.) Shakey's pizza and lots of stuff business people want like good hair cuts.

Have fun, ohh and don't forget the great breakfast buffet at the pool deck.

Close to restaurants, local shops, and safe. Being a single guy, I like to take long walks down the ave each evening. You can have a great time here. And they can arrange any trips you want.

• Related to: Business Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Seniors
  • Written May 30, 2006

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Imperial Palace Suites: Another Hotel in Quezon City

When we enter the hotel we see on the right side of the lobby a reception table, the Staff is friendly and efficient... The rooms are spacious even a little out dated... the linen is smell fresh. The pool in the rooftop is great, the buffet breakfast is not worth for the price we pay.

In terms of location, nothing beats this hotel. It is in the heart of Quezon City. It is near to everything: restaurants, bars, entertainment, tv station, hospital and grocery etc

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Written August 16, 2009

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Robbinsdale Residence: New Robbinsdale Residence

I call this Hotel new the reason behind that is before the hotel entrance is in Palanza St which is secondary road, now they transfer the entrance to more good location Araneta Avenue, the room is spacious and confortable but one thing i notice majority who stayed there is a medical student near the hotel who stayed there to review.

It is near SM Centerpoint transportation is easily accessible.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written August 17, 2009

• rdthedeveloper profile photo rdthedeveloper
  • Reviews: 1

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Stonehouse Apartelle: Never trust Stonehouse Online Accomodation

Let me state first that this review points to unreliable and misleading online reservervations of Stonehouse Apartelle.

Earlier, few minutes ago, I tried to book online via their website for my friend coming to Manila this Feb 13, 2010. While finalizing my payments sing visa card, my connection was disconnected. So i decided to call them, and ask for confirmation. The receptionist answered that all rooms are booked already, and that my name is not on the list of reserved guests. I asked if my reservation was committed, will i be able to get a room. She asnwered, we can't, i even stated what will happen if come with us thinking we have a reservation already. The receptionist, asnwered she can't do anything about it. That we cannot have a room that day.
Before I commit my reservation, I scan each rooms and there are at least 2 Ruby, and other units have available too. I'M SURE ABOUT THIS AS I TRIED TO MAKE RESERVATIONS sevral times due to my intermittent internet.

NOW this is more interesting. The receptionist, asked me to call again after 5 mins, which I did. Then all the rooms are occupied, in 5 minutes. And she said they have no available units.... after 5 minutes!!!

What happened? I can only speculate. Perhaps its because Valentines Day eve, and they will only accept walkin and maybe ask for above regular rates. That's fine with me, I would understand that, but the should have made those rooms occupied ahead. The sudden change in the room availability gives us a very bad impression!

I have stayed with Stonehouse several times before, online reservations and walk-in. I like it because its close to St. Lukes, with wifi, mini-bar, and close to gimikan area. I know this place, i like this place, just BAD customer service!!!

• Written February 8, 2010

• ligaya profile photo ligaya
  • Reviews: 196

CENTURY IMPERIAL
PALACE...

CENTURY IMPERIAL
PALACE SUITES
QUEZON CITY

Each room and suite is a first-class home while travelling on business or pure pleasure...
ROOM RATES
GUEST ROOM TYPE TARIFF RATES ($US)
Studio 90.00 +
One Bedroom 100.00 +
Two Bedroom 120.00 +
Extra Bed/Person 25.00 net

Room Rate is for single or double occupancy, additional persons will be subject to surcharge (except) 2 bedroom suites.
Rates are subject to 10% service charge only.
Rates subject to change without notice.
Reserved rooms will be held until 6:00 p.m. unless guaranteed payments is arranged.
Check out time is noon.
All major credit cards are accepted.

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written August 24, 2002

• ligaya profile photo ligaya
  • Reviews: 196

CENTURY IMPERIAL PALACE SUITES
Swimming Pool. This pool offers a more relaxing moment, located at the top of the Century.Take a plunge or simply enjoy a city-wide view

• Opinion of Price:
  • Written August 24, 2002
Tip Photo

• jet_macabuhay profile photo jet_macabuhay
  • Reviews: 5

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Fernandina 88: Another Affordable Place to Stay

Affordable place, close to shopping malls.

Located at the heart of Araneta Business and Shopping Center, Metro Centro, Cubao, Quezon City, this twelve-storey, Brand New, First Class Hotel caters to Businessmen and Families who wish to enjoy these amenities while staying in a strategic location where first class shops and restaurants are all a few steps away.

• Opinion of Price: about average