Regalia Tower Suites

Satisfaction Terrible

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

More about Quezon City

Rania's 1st birthday celebrationRania's 1st birthday celebration

taniman ng gabi bay!taniman ng gabi bay!

my muffins w/ coffee caramel frostmy muffins w/ coffee caramel frost

with Atty. Jackie (ahorny)with Atty. Jackie (ahorny)

hotels

by erwinicaranom

hello evrybody, pls be advise that im realy looking for a Hotel nearest to SM FAIRVIEW, im waiting for ur reply on this matter and im so thankful if u could give me atleast 2 hotels that are near to SM Fairview,
thank you so much...! i will wait for ur reply..
thnx ..
erwin

Re: hotels

by cyndymc

I recommend

1) Sulo Hotel at Matalino Road, Diliman, Quezon City. You may inquire at (632) 924-5051, or visit their website at www.sulohotel.com.ph

2) Imperial Palace Suites, Corner Timog Ave. & Tomas Morato Ave. You may inquire at (632) 927-8001, or visit their website at www.imperial.ph

Travel Tips for Quezon City

Travelling to the Largest City in the Philippines

by maryann722001

You can find anything in Quezon City, from schools, shops, old churches, universities, and hidden parks not yet published. The best memory I had of Quezon City was the night life with my family and friends during the holidays.

A. Going Alone

Traveling is fun, even if you are just riding a jeep. It is always best to plan the trip to eliminate foul-ups, snafus or mix-ups which could always ruin or defeat the purpose of the trip.

After determining the place to visit, find out what tourist spots and places of interest are nearby, those which could be visited within the day or if far from the place you intend to use as your base, how many days are needed for the trip to and from the identified spots. Find out what types of activities are available and the cost, if any, the availability of reliable guides and where to lodge when you do out of town trips.

Next find out how to go there. What means of transportation to use, (public transport or own car?). These data could very well be provided by your travel agent ,complemented by some authentic sources in the internet.

B. Traveling with Friends

Surely this could be one of your enjoyable trips. Just to avoid conflicts and arguments later on, be sure to do the planning with your friends. Agree on what place to use as base, what “in-base” and “out-base” places to visit, how to go there, where to stay, where to eat, how costs will be shared and who brings what.

C. Traveling with your family

This trip could be the most awaited travel of the entire family. Chances are, it is only now that the schedule of each member of the family was able to jibe. This is not an easy task to do of course. Therefore, people should really plan the trip if possible to the smallest detail, to avoid, if not totally eliminate, any and all possible hitches, and enjoy every bit of touring around, Q.C.

Quezon City My Home

by BobbyL

"Where I live"

The place I call home. The place of fond memories climbing Kayamito (Star Apple), Bayabas (Guava) and Santol trees in the backyard. Nestled along the San Juan del Monte area is where my parents settled after they married in the mid-50's. My mom told us that the area used to be rice paddies when she bought the piece of land a year after the war in '46.

I remember this area was so quiet and peaceful. We were then part of San Juan, until a Presdential Decree made our area part of Quezon City. We were the fisrt few settlers of this area called "New Manila."

During the early years of my life, the family moved around Luzon (Baguio & Dagupan Cities) and left this place to my maternal grandmother. We came back sometime 1971, and stayed till now.

Our street has improved a lot. There are now high rise condominum units and the population increased. But still maintaining the trees lined in the main street, and of course the almost vanishing commodity - fresh air.

When I was younger, we played with our neighbors on those vacant lots beside our home. Those humid summer days were spent cleaning the backyard, watering the plants in our garden (I call our garden - the forest), and just playing with our dogs (we had 12 during those days).

Every year I go home to this place. The place where I had fond memories of childhood. I miss our house, the malls in Araneta Center Cubao.

Comments