San Carlos City Hotels

Our Members Say

• tidzy profile photo tidzy
  • Reviews: 128

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Nabatang Peak Mountain Lodge: Little Baguio

Nabatang Peak Mountain Lodge is located between KM 70 and 71 from Bacolod City. The place was just wonderful, we were surrounded by trees and flowers, the room we rented was comfortable, the food was great, the staff was efficient and friendly and the view was simply breathtaking. I would recommend this place to anybody and everybody especially those who need to relax. For me, this is the best place to unwind despite the lack of electricity. The resort is powered by a generator that supplies the place with electricity starting 6:30 pm to around 6:30 am. For those who aren't used to the cold, like us, I advise you to bring your own blankets. Their rooms may not have air-conditioning, but you'd feel like you're in a freezer once you're up there.

It has a pool and great view. The place is also perfect for mountain hikes, horseback riding and garden weddings. It also has a magnificent view of the sunset. And the food they serve is absolutely sumptuous! I just love their chicken tinola. Most of the ingredients that go into the food is handpicked right from their garden!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average