Hotel Alejandro

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 2 reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 86 reviews

Bad owner management

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 21, 2012

We have a horrible experience with the owner at the front desk while we checking inn.
She start saying mean thing to me
she dont want my cloths that i wearing that time we checking inn
its because she said it show my back.

she telling me why i wear that cloths showing my back?
she said that, u dont scared with the god and she pointed at me
to show the altar of god.

and she said, that i really dont want u to stay here because the way u wearing showing your back.
and then she ask how long we stay, i said just 2 or 3nights.
And i pay to the front desk, when we go to the room its so horrible room that we never ever had
old hot and stinky.
and we decide to take our money back that the same time.

Unique Quality: The owner management is unique Quality

daisymatthews123's Profile Photo

Worst Hotel/Motel

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 1, 2011

I had a horrible experience in this hotel! When i first came checked in, the receptionists told me that the only room they have available is the Matrimonial, i had no choice as it was too late to find another place. The room was spacious but had an eerie feel to it and it had a musty smell as well as the bathroom. i finally was able to sleep around 3am and woke up about 8am. Ordered, room service for breakfast (great customer service) as far as the bellboy bringing up the food (friendly and very courteus). To make this short, as I was ready to checkout i noticed my legs had a lot of bites, furious i checked the bed, and lo and behold they have bedbugs!!!! I was so angry and reported to the front desk and the receptionist was all could say i am sorry, we will report it to the manager. I was in a hurry (and no intention to come back!), i told them i will call back to follow up. I did this review so that others will be aware! Be careful and go somewhere else!

Nearby Hotel Alejandro

Hotel Alejandro

• Alejandro Hotel Tacloban

Address: Paterno Street, Tacloban, 6500, Philippines

Amenities at Hotel Alejandro

• Restaurant
  • Swimming Pool

Tacloban Travel Forum

Need advice about Tacloban, Philippines? Visit the Travel Forum for Tacloban and ask our Answer Gurus.

Tacloban Travel Guide