Tagaytay City Hotels

Our Members Say

• jayjayc profile photo jayjayc
  • Reviews: 1391

Piña Colina Resort at Night: Cool 02

-Located at Tolentino Ulat Road, Brgy. Francisco, Santa Rosa-Tagaytay Road, Tagaytay City, Province of Cavite

• Related to: Adventure Travel, Photography, Budget Travel

• Related to: Budget Travel, Photography, Adventure Travel
  • Written March 11, 2014

• ElizabethQ profile photo ElizabethQ

The Inn at Cliffhouse Tagaytay City: Splendid luxury getaway

Beneath the cozy set of restaurants and shops in the compound, we were led to our room. What I liked was the private access exclusive only for The Inn’s guests. The assigned key cards were issued to us, as room guests. That heralded a good sense of seclusion and security .
The luxurious hallways that led to the rooms welcomed us with their serene, sophisticated palette of natural tones. The interiors were tasteful and definitely magnificent.
Our room was perfectly appointed. It was breathtaking. We were given the Minot’s Ledge Suite. It is a 100-square meter corner suite with a private terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi.
There were two large, lush king- sized beds with the softest, luxurious linen and pillows. The room expanse was so huge, the opulence was unmistakable. If private luxury was all that mattered to you, this was the suite for you.
There was a large, comfortable sofa and sitting area, a well equipped desk and FREE WiFi for any business needs ,and fully stocked snacks in the mini bar. And one of the best features we enjoyed: a large flat-screen TV with the promise of the latest free movies available.
An extremely large, spacious bathroom awaits you. Double sinks for you and your partner are convenient and charmingly provided with a complete line of organic bath essentials. The bathroom was so huge, it was a suite in itself. Large, spacious closets were adjacent to the bathroom. The big fluffy bathrobes and comfy slippers provided were so inviting, I had to stop myself from getting all wrapped up in them, literally.

Very private, exclusive. If you want a restful, private weekend getaway, that's near enough to drive to but secluded, this is the place for you. Very luxurious, very elegant. If luxury and comfort is all that you want, you'll be glad you came here.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Spa and Resort, Family Travel
  • Written March 15, 2012

The Inn at Cliffhouse Tagaytay City

• aubsmiles profile photo aubsmiles

Tagaytay: EngrMavick's WHITE HOUSE

I've been to the "white house" and as advertised (http://tagaytayvacation.multiply.com/photos/album/20/White_House_over_looking_Taal_Lake#) it has a low profile entrance, but once inside, you can't help the feeling of "royalty". The serene atmosphere of the house will make you an instant "homebody". Complete with 2 personal attendants, it is quite an experience since you get to have a luxurious space where everything is catered to you. A far cry from the noisy and over-rated "picnic groove" area, which is turning into a tourist trap.

The spectacular view of Taal's lake and volcano awaits you not only at the veranda, but also at the other parts of the house, the living room, dining room, even the bedrooms and bathroom. Even the hotels in the ridge row area cannot mach this.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written September 17, 2009

• santeria01 profile photo santeria01
  • Reviews: 74

Taal Vista Hotel: Convention Venue

Our organization chose Taal Vista Hotel for our retreat/convention. We went there 29 April 2009. Accommodation is paid for by the organization, and everyone gets to have his/her own room. No sharing! :-) I heard each room here costs around US150 per night.

So, the retreat went around one and a half day. We never ran out of food. :-)

Food is good (there was an instance though that the bread dessert tasted old). I never had the chance to try the pool as it was raining and all. I liked the time when we were entertained with Filipino cultural dances during our lunch break. Our foreign colleagues of course, joined the dance. :-)

I was assigned a room at the new wing, i was told. I checked my friend's room at the old wing, and she has a tub, while mine don't! Just weird. But my room compensated with an LCD TV. Though i'd still like it better if my room has a tub. :-( So for those who'd like a tub, request for the old wing room! :-)

I was given complimentary choco chip cookies in my room. Being a cookie monster, it's a plus. yum!

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Business Travel
  • Written May 8, 2009
Tip Photo

hotel entrance from taal view

• santeria01 profile photo santeria01
  • Reviews: 74

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Tagaytay Econo Inn: staying in Tagaytay Econo Inn

The inn was ok for budget-conscious travelers like me. I was given the budget room (which is located on the next building, their Kaye Ryan Grill Restaurant). It has its own T&B, cable TV and stuff. The accommodation also includes breakfast and Media Noche (New Year's eve dinner).

No pool, good facilities, view of the Taal lake is fantastic. I expected full breakfast though, which they didn't have. I was informed of a continental breakfast, which should at least have some sausages or bacon, but I found out that they offered only coffee and bread and eggs. So I had to buy the sausages. Sadness. :-(

Their Media Noche was good though. And they had cocktails during the countdown. So that counts for something. :-)

• Related to: Family Travel
  • Written January 5, 2009

• rmcuesta profile photo rmcuesta
  • Reviews: 163

El Bien Casa Vivir Inn: Home Sweet Home Hotel

This hotel is homey to me the fact that it is a small hotel, the interior design is great, feels at home.
You will hear the wind of Tagaytay as this hotel creates windy (whistle) noise, but not inside your room.

It has piano, good view, great night interior lighting. but it only has three parking slots.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Road Trip, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Family Travel
  • Written December 27, 2008

• JaneCajuguiran profile photo JaneCajuguiran
  • Reviews: 241

Taj Andanita Hotel and Restaurant: Hotel with an Asian Flair

I wouldn't call it a hotel but the accommodations and service may be closer to a hotel than a bed and breakfast. The hotel has about 8 rooms for now but will have more according to the manager. Each room features a unique asian style - eqytian, malaysian, indonesian, etc. The nice thing is that the rates come with breakfast for two.

The hotel has a fantastic view of the Taal Lake not to mention that the food is good but may be too hot for the Filipino taste.

It has a spa facility within the compound.

• Related to: Road Trip, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written November 17, 2008
Tip Photo

• acoropeo profile photo acoropeo

CasaMara: Home away from Home

If you're looking for a Vacation home in the cool city of Tagaytay, CasaMara is a perfect getaway for people seeking respite from pressures of living in the metropolis ideal place to relax and unwind. Its a 2-storey rustic house with an annex, a beautiful garden, 2 gazebos and a lookout! It can accomodate 12-20 pax. The house has a fully equiped kitchen, a TV, stereo and DVD player. For outdoor dining, there are 2 gazebos and a gas bbq grill! Sleeping quarters of the main house are on the 2nd floor and overlooks the sala. There are two sections and bathroom. There are also sleeping quarters in the annex ensuite! I am sure you'll enjoy staying in CasaMara as much i did!

The house was built by the owner himself who is an architect. its a rustic place inspired by the Filipino Bahay Kubo. There are lots of sitting areas for relaxation, solo meditation or group bonding. Its really like a home away from home. The kitchen is fully equiped, with the The Tagaytay City Market conveniently accross the street.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel, School Holidays
Tip Photo

The entrance of the house opens to terrace

• elsa_dc1958 profile photo elsa_dc1958

MC Mountain Home Apartelle: Tagaytay Family Hideaway

MC Mountain Home Apartelle was referred to me by my friend who had a relaxing stay at this homey 18 rooms hotel I searched for the website which she text to me www.mcmountaintagaytay.com and the cellphone of the owner Adora M. Crisostomo . From the website it appeared to be a good place to stay and very affordable rates plus they have a promo discount of 15% discount if you are able to pay in full and in advance to the banks accounts posted on the website. Considering that the rates are very affordable and the place appears to be family friendly . I planned our family getaway just last September 2008 on a Saturday . My family is composed of me , my husband 2 adult daughters and my youngest 3 years old boy. Ms. Adora suggested that we take a big room with kitchen area and ref plus 2 extra mattress The rate was so good that I cannot refuse considering the 15% discount and 5 breakfast at the Taal volcano view restaurant . My family had a really great time . The staff was so polite and courteous and attended to our needs . MC Mountain home has a garden where you can walk around and breath in the fresh and cool Tagaytay air.We were given an authorization to the exclusive nearby country club and my family had fun at billiards, bowling and hydromassage jacuzzi . Taal volcano view can be seen from the hotel lobby and restaurant while beautiful mountain sunset views in MC Leony rooms. I will definitely recommend this place and my family can't wait for our next Tagaytay family hideaway. Very relaxing and rejuvenating .Ang saya saya namin

Great Taal volcano and lake views at the lobby and restaurant. Sunset and mountain views Gardens. Access to nearby country club by way of authorization at minimum consumable fees
Comforatble king size beds. MC Mountain Home gives you the warmth of home in a cool windy place with the luxuries of a comfortable room with aircon tv, hot and cold shower.

I love the hot piping bulalo salads and sizzling bangus and sisig.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel

view from the rooms

• elsa_dc1958 profile photo elsa_dc1958

MC Mountain Home Apartelle: Tagaytay Family Hideaway

I love the hot piping bulalo salads and sizzling bangus and sisig.

• Related to: Family Travel, Budget Travel

view from the rooms

• mlt_t profile photo mlt_t
  • Reviews: 487

ROYAL TAGAYTAY: FAMOUS ACCOMMODATION IN THIS TOWN

this is DUPLEX TOWNHOUSE that our friend rented for the whole month and we stayed for 3 days to celebrate her birthday here... hmmm...

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Family Travel, Road Trip
  • Written July 31, 2008

TOWNHOUSE OUR FRIEND RENTED

• Nita300 profile photo Nita300
  • Reviews: 17

The Boutique and Hotel Dominique: Luxe and Mid range

Read in magazine about "The Boutique" hotel in Tagaytay. It's quite an experience since you get to have a luxe space and everyhing is catered to your specifications (even the shampoo, toiletry kit of your room). Their no is +63 927 363 2660

A hotel I stayed in when we attended a wedding is Hotel Dominique. It doesnt overlook the ridge but it is a nice place with a swimming pool and rec room (billiards & fooz ball for the kids). Hotel Dominique +63820 4772. Not really luxurious but the rooms are big.

Hope these help

The Boutique - for couples on ther anniversary

Hotel Dominique- for families who want to enjoy their reunion out of town

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written May 27, 2008

• blessed3 profile photo blessed3

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Estancia Resort Executive Room: Stay for the view

It indeed has a Good view. But it ends there... Not recommended for a good family fun. Senior citizens beware, the trek to the different cottages are far and difficult. Hotel offers the golf cart use but not for the entire downhill as you have many steps to traverse before you hit the inner road to the cottages. Pool tiles are old and with dangerous cracks... Service needs a lot of improvement. Reservation we made were well attended to but after a difficult 20min trek to the cottages and a dissapointing old room, we all decided to move out but was charged for a full day. Not fair. Hope someone else can validate how old the rooms are and its moldy smell has taken our dear grandmother sick that we had no choice but to leave and be at the mercy of a full day pay. Internet pictures are very deceiving.... if you do go,,,, check the site and room well before paying.....

Uniquely inappropriate for a good stay

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written May 4, 2008

• rmcuesta profile photo rmcuesta
  • Reviews: 163

Pura Vida Resort: Great Place fo Family Bonding

Can accomodate 10 persons, complete appliances and facilities. Great stay. Highly recommended for family bonding or family reunion.

with a good view of Taal lake, spacious sauna, wifi.

• Related to: Travel with Pets, Family Travel, Spa and Resort