Brgy. Kaybagal, Amadeo Road, Tagaytay, Philippines
Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

More about Hotel Kimberly

top of the worldtop of the world

chicharon bulaklakchicharon bulaklak

posepose

facadefacade

overnight stay in Tagaytay

by aubrey_27_2000

Hi! I am new here. I wonder if you guys can help me out...I am looking for a good place where we could stay for an overnight (good for 2 people). Any relaxing place which is not too expensive.

Any suggestions would be gladly appreciated. :-)

by winzkie_d_pooh

hotel kimberly tagaytay...just take a look in their websites..

by nimato

checked their website, ang ganda ng hotel. but rates start at 78USD (P3500 at current exchange rate). mahal. =(

by edwinic

check mo yan

by utchie

Better sooo late than never. Maybe this will come handyin future trips.

Tagaytay Country Hotel. Cheaper than the classy hotels but a bit expensive compared to the other inns (house turned inns) you can find. They have clean and nice facilities plus approachable staffs, offers the comfort of near fastfood chains, transpo going to everywhere (Sonya's or Leslie's or Josephine's restaurant, Picnic Grove, etc), banks, spa and convenience stores so you can just pack light and relax.

You can see my Tagaytay page for the rates and other packages they offer. I posted their brochure. They might have changed the rates though but I bet the increase is minimal.

You can also try THOUSE, it looks really inviting. It was fully booked the day we went there so sorry for us. Though a friend who stayed there says the actual rooms arent as classy as shown in their website, its still nice just dont expect too much from what is advertised.

Travel Tips for Tagaytay

Family Bonding

by toni28

The one I really miss most are my in-laws, we used to go tagaytay together especially when we have a Balikbayan from U.S., Tagaytay was the witness of our good bonding, taking pictures together, dining together and many more.

Spend time with friends

by syllybabe

I made a second trip to Tagaytay with my college girlfriends and spent the afternoon at Tagaytay Highlands supposedly for a relaxing spa treatment but we never got around to it. We ended up chilling at the main clubhouse enjoying the view. We must have had an "IGNORE US" sign on our foreheads...either that or the waitstaff in Tagaytay Highlands is simply too slow (lazy). We had to ask for napkins, forks, etc. and when they brought it, they'd only give to whoever asked. Kinda irritating but we were having such a good time it didn't matter.

mosquito repellent or suffer!

by uysijessa

a jacket is a must especially during the "ber" months until about late february. a light jacket may suffice early in the day but if you're not immune to cold weather best to bring a jacket that's a little heavier to get you through your stay if going to nurture spa its a must to bring mosquito repellent. off lotion would is highly recommended as these flying insects can roam quite freely in the area (what with all the plants and trees surrounding you). bring toiletries too. no need to bring a towel nurture spa provides a lot!

Other nearby attractions

by victorwkf

The nearby attractions from Tagaytay would be the famous Villa Escudero, a famous coconut plantation converted into a very nice theme park and resort. This place is about 1-2 hours drive from Tagaytay depending on traffic, and full details are at my VT page on Quezon Province. Another good attraction is the famous Pagsanjan Waterfalls which I did not visit. This is about 3-4 hours drive away, where you will sit in traditional boats through the rapids of the Pagsanjan River before finally witnessing the impressive Pagsanjan Waterfalls.

Trek to the active crater of Taal Volcano

by syllybabe

Contrary to what I previously thought, the volcano crater that's usually shown on promotional materials for Taal is not the active one.
Follow the trail as shown on the picture to get to the active crater and take a dip in the lake within the volcano.

Comments