Sunrise Holiday Mansion Hotel

Royale Tagaytay Estates, Alfonso Cavite Metro Taga

• robert9876's Profile Photo

Tagaytay Hotel

There are two buildings right beside each other. One is the hotel and the other is a timeshare.
    We stayed there from April 20, 2011 to April 27, 2011 We had a two bedroom suite. It was on the fourth floor (3rd level)

Staff service was impeccable. They were extremely accommodating. The buildings are older and can stand a coat of paint. Kitchen is OK but you need to ask for items like a rice cooker or dish washing liquid. There is no dishwashing machine nor laundry machine on the premises. The laundry is "outsourced". The place is however clean and that was very important to us. No bugs were seen.

The hotel is out of the way but there are tricycles and jeepneys that get you everywhere for very little money.

Unique Quality: Separate from this building is a country club building. You pay Php 250/day per person and then pay for use of the facilities. We used the bowling and badminton courts. They also have table tennis, and normal tennis and a nice swimming pool as well as golf.

• hotel near tagaytay city

i thought this hotel is located in tagaytay but actually its in Cavite. i think its 15-20 mins. away from tagaytay depends on the traffic in some areas. but the hotel is fair enough, the staff were friendly, they have a jacuzzi but its located in the old bldg. And a pool w/ life guard and a nice patio. definitely cheaper than the hotels in tagaytay city

Unique Quality: i like the room coz its very cozy, no great views since its in Cavite. but its in a nice village

• AizirkT's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM

MY GOD!!! UPTO NOW WALA PADIN UNG DISPUTE NILA SA ACCOUNT KO!!!

I HAVE BEEN PASSED TO ALMOST ALL DEPARTMENTS FROM TAGAYTAY TO MAIN OFFICE DAW NG SUNRISE!!! THEY DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS CONCERNS!!!

SABAGAY PERA PADIN UN!!!

THEY WOULD RATHER STICK IT UP TO THEIR ASSES KESA ITAMA UNG MALI NILA!!!

I HAVE BEEN A VERY NICE CLIENT EVEN IF THEY MADE AN ERROR BUT THE HELL ABOUT THEM I HAVE ALREADY FILLED DISPUTE TO MY ACCOUNT MYSELF DAHIL SABI NG BANK WALA PADAW ANY MAILS COMING FROM THEM!!!

THE KEEP ON ASKING FOR MY NUMBER WHEN I CALL AND TELLS ME THEY WILL CALL THE DAY AFTER BUT NOOO!!!! WALA!!! NI HA- NI-HO REGARDING THE UPDATE!!

THIS HOTEL IS HELL FILLED WITH THEIVES!!! AND UNPROFESSIONAL WORKERS AND OWNERS!!!

• AizirkT's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2013 at 3:54 AM

When I went there for 3d/2n they require deposit even for walk in clients...

(POSITIVE)
    I'd give the hotel a 5/10 because:

>I "loooveee" the music at their lobby it's so relaxing (Bosa Nova)
    >The room is big and has a bath tub upon request
    >It's very quiet at night.
    >kudos! on the breakfast.. Taste good and quite a serving for one person!

(NEGATIVE)

The Interior:
    >lobby, path way looks old and so are the rooms and elevator

>The ceiling on the stairs near the pool and resto has holes so water drops when it rains
    Note: "be careful on walking, you might slipped coz' there's no sign"

The location:
    >Going there is a bit hustle if you don't have a car cause you have to walk all the way down, and quite a walk from the pat and fan, plus there's no light on the streets it's really dark
    Note:"Bring your own flash light"

The pool:
    >Lack of maintenance, the water is a bit dirty, and really made me dark in just a 20 mins. swim, I guess its because of the chemical/chlorine.

>No light at night, the only light is from the window of the rooms around it and from the resto.

>since there are less people eating on the resto, employees will we watching while you swim!!! =P

"DEPOSIT!!!! MUST READ!!!!"
    >upon check in they required deposit aside from the room rate and told me it'll appear in a week and it's just on hold.

>I just found out after 2 weeks after that they have not yet credited the amount they have deducted on my Account.

>I have called the Hotel to advise them and what they told me is they'll text me the day after, and they have noted the complaint and send it to the accounting department.

*after 3 days of not receiving response i called again for an update, and they said the same thing*- 4x I've been told this!!!! so it's almost 2 weeks on pending that I decided to really called and stayed on line till I was able to get a clear response from them, and so they told me they have already reached the bank and the bank caused the delay not them, they'll advise me with an update!!!

*NOT AGAIN!!!*

>Since they said it's with the bank, I called the bank and raised my concern!!!

>the bank suggested me to file a complaint if the hotel won't cooperate and send proper file of cancellation to them after I have advised them to do so!!! but it would take like a month or two!!!

* because after I have advise the hotel management with regards to the deposit that has not yet been credited back to my account, and the hotel management told me it's been taken care of...

>according to the bank they have not yet received any call from the hotel, and that there is no note on my account or what so ever!!!

>>UNTIL NOW IT'S ON PROCESS

*What'da!!!*

* just hope the hotel would give me like a free accommodation or reward or something for this inconvenience* #duh#you#wish#