190 Orchard Blvd, Singapore, 248646, Singapore

Agoda.com Asiatravel.com Booking.com

Costs 31% more than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Bob_Shan's Profile Photo

Four Seasons Singapore

Nice hotel, use to be the best in Singapore (now is St. Regis). But not very good for business traveller, because Gym opens from 9am to 10pm, if you go to work @ 9, go to business dinner after work, you never get to work out :)

Besides, some Internet problem at my check-in, took a while before they fix it.

Directions: The West end of Orchard Road, behind Hilton Hotel

• A Great Hotel

This hotel is superb. The staff are excellent and very attentive and remember your name from the start. The rooms are HUGE and clean.
    The buffet breakfast has a large selection of foods from UK, American, and local cuisines and for toast on the room service breakfast its not cold toast thats delivered, but bread and your own toaster!
    Checkout was fast and efficient and the front of house staff were excellent. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

As Singapore is now smoke free, the restaurant and lobby areas did not smell at all.

Directions: On Orchard Boulevard, behind Orchard Road but I would take a taxi there as its so hot!

• maac56's Profile Photo

Affordable Luxury

I was lucky to have stayed in this wonderful hotel for 7 nights in September 2005. The staff from the minute i arrived until my departure were extremely courteous and helpful, some even rememered my name, i was impressed.

Unique Quality: Service Service Service

• jlanza29's Profile Photo

Expensive......but not what I expected !!!!

Ok, after staying at the Four Seasons in Bangkok, I was kinda of disappointed with the Four Seasons here. As you walk into the lobby the overwheleming smell of cigars just filled the lobby. I think that was a major flaw against the managment not taking into consideration that not everyone smokes and enjoys the smell of cigars !!! The rooms really didn't impress me either, such a high end place with no shelves to put clothes and the closet was real small and only had 4 hangers (we called house keeping and asked for 20 hangers) !!!! I guess the only cool thing about the room is that you have a control panel for the drapes and the AC, TV, etc., and the rooms have surround sound for the TV which is cool, and even in the bathroom has a volume control for the TV, but late at night when the girlfriend was sleeping I really couldn't watch TV because even at it's lowest volume it was still LOUD !!!!!!! The room service was terrible.....one night we came back really late; almost 4:00 a.m. from a night of partying and we were hungry so we ordered simple ham and cheese sandwhich's, nothing big very simple and it took almost 45 minutes to get it !!!! I thought it was way too long !!!!! especially since I know that 700 rooms aren't ordering the same thing at the same time !!!!! WAS NOT IMPRESSED maybe they should take some lessons from there counterparts in Bangkok........WOULD not stay here again, not for the price I paid, will stay at the Ritz-Carlton next time !!!!!!

Unique Quality: The staff was great, friendly and willing to help out at any moment !!!! This probably is the only thing good about this place !!!!

And it seems that Four Seasons really puts a lot if time in the bathrooms, the best part of the room !!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED !!!!!!

• tanseaway's Profile Photo

The finest hotel in Singapore

Located on Orchard Blvd, just on the back of Orchard Road. Walking distance to the main shopping areas without the hustle (and traffic jams).

Outstanding service as with all Four Seasons properties. Spacious rooms - and bathrooms!

Bottom line - I stay here every time I am in Singapore.

Unique Quality: Air conditioned indoor tennis courts!

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo

The Regent Singapore (Part 2)

I enjoyed myself tremendously. The service was impeccable and the food was marvellous.

Unique Quality: Very good seminar room (although the air-conditioning was too col!), the tea-time snacks were delicious! Their staff even walked our group all the way to the Tanglin Mall where we were scheduled to have dinner.

Check-out was fast and efficient.

• Wild_Orchid's Profile Photo

The Regent Singapore

The Regent Hotel was one of the best hotels I have ever had the pleasure to stay in.

It is managed by the Four Seasons Group.

The room was gorgeous-luxurious and comfortable without trying too hard. The king-sized bed was firm and came with not 2, not 3, but 4 large fluffy pillows (32 inches x 16 inches - yes I measured them!). There is a large screen TV that swivels to some degree and sound system extends to the bathroom (you can bath in the tub while listening to the TV!). There is also a clock-radio which is also a CD player.

Unique Quality: The service of every staff, from those at the Reception, to the Concierge and wait staff at the Restaurants and those at the Fitness Centre was impeccable and best of all, almost unobstrusive.

Bathroom:-do you find that your bathroom floor always gets wet after a shower? Or perhaps you can't decide on whether the shower curtain goes INSIDE or OUTSIDE the bathtub? Don't worry! At the Regent, they give you TWO shower curtains, so one falls nicely inside the bath-tub, and one falls outside, thus keeping your bathroom floor, perfectly dry, as it should be...

Pool opens from 7 am to 7 pm and the access is with your keycard.
    Fitness Centre is open from 6 am to 10 pm. They have sports shoes on loan.

Food: The breakfast and lunch buffets were superb (including raw oysters, smoked salmon, sashimi ...what an indulgence during lunch - my modified Atkins diet LOL). What can I say, I gorged myself!

Rate below is the Single rate, with Buffet Breakfast.

More about Four Seasons Singapore

Fantastic Hotel

by Mike_Hobbs about Four Seasons Singapore

Excellent hotel. Staff were friendly, courteous and knew your name after only hearing it once.

Room was huge and clean with both a shower and a separate bath tub.

Breakfast buffet had lots of different selections from western to local delicacies but if you order toast from the room service breakfast, be ready for a shock. Instead of receiving the usual half cold soggy stuff, you get sliced bread and your own toaster! How original is that!

Overall I really enjoyed by trip to this hotel and would rank it as one of the best I have ever stayed in. Would definately stay there again.

Will not be able to stay anywhere else after this hotel

by TripAdvisor Member LLori

The Four Seasons Singapore simply amazed me with their professionalism. We arrived prior to the 3 pm check-in and promptly received our room. At check-in, we were asked whether departure transportation could be arranged. The bell-hop was quick to offer refreshments or other assistance. Minutes later, the front-desk called to see if everything was to our satisfaction and again asked if we needed any refreshments. What a welcome to Singapore. The breakfast buffet was included in our room rate and had a dizzying array of choices. Western omelets, pancakes, waffles, Japanese miso soup, congee, dim sum, a variety of cheeses, pastries, bread with homemade fruits of the forest preserves and fresh tropical fruits with 6 different honey to list a few items. . . YUM¬° The room was delightful- pillow-top bed, 100% cotton sheets. Heaven. We were spoiled by the spacious bathroom, in-room Ipod stereo system, and the Club. It was hard to leave this wonderful property with excellent amenities. The concierges also work hard to give you suggestions. A+ to the Four Seasons¬°

Rough Stay

Not my typical Four Seasons experience, the hotel was very busy when I stayed with them for 3 nights and the lobby was a complete chaotic mess when I checked in. There were more people hanging around the lobby than at the MRT station. I had the unpleasuring experience of dealing with Ms. Fairoza at the desk who tended to my check in inquiry regarding a non- smoking room and I can honestly tell you she may have been the rudest employee I have come across at any FS. 'No sir we dont have it, are you going to stay with us'.

I ordered breakfast through room service and received the wrong eggs, when I asked to have them replaced it took an additional 35 minutes.

All in all a nice hotel just small details.

Cheers

Four Seasons Hotel Singapore

by clwaugh

After many weeks of deliberation and a good savings plan ha ha we have decided to stay at the above Hotel and would like any comments whatsoever on this Hotel. Many Thanks

Brilliant choice!

by KastleKonfusion

Beds are so comfy and big.
Be there for their Sunday Brunch Buffet - the BEST in town! However, be prepared to pay almost S$100/pax.
Hotel staff are very friendly.
You can even rent laser disc from front desk if you feel like staying in (which I doubt).
I believe you have done your research as to where Four Seasons Hotel is and what's available around it.
Cheers!