317 Outram Road, Singapore, 169075, Singapore

Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Agoda.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• Excellent Body & Foot Massage

I and two of my friends stayed at Holiday Inn Atrium from 15th to 21 Dec 2011. The staff were friendly and rooms spacious & clean. I liked the hotel's design and find it relaxing to sit at the lobby with an open ceiling. Quite coveniently located and was just 10 mins away from Orchard Road. Had a great time shopping at Orchard & visited their casinos .

Had to mention, there is massage shop " The Relaxation Station" just at the shopping arcade attached to the hotel, which we visited nightly before we retire to our rooms. Excellent & soothing massage for body & mind relaxation. The therapist ,Coco provides excellent hard massage, rate was like $45/hr, quite reasonable by Singapore standards.

• Front Desk Manager not helpful

Paid the full balance of my stay using a credit card other than the one used at check-in because the charges were more than originally anticipated. After paying the full $2,000+ balance, the hotel manager couldn't assist removing the credit hold. The hold prevented me from using my credit card to purchase souvenirs for family. Would have liked the front desk manager to be more helpful in removing the credit hold, rather than condescending grimace of my hardsh

• dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Holiay Inn Atrium, Singapore

Due to our late arriving flight from Hong Kong, we only got to the Hotel at 3am, but regardlessof that, the level of service we received was superb. All hotel staff were very attentive, friendly and helpful.

We had a very large room, as we got an upgrade due to our Platinum Priority Club Card (yay).
    The breakfast was just excellent, with a good variety of foods to enjoy.

Unique Quality: The hotel lobby is very very cool... hence the name of the Atrium.

Directions: We got a cab there from the airport. Cabs are easily available and very very cheap, so I would advise just jumping into one.

More about Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

Holiday Inn Atrium Hotel (formerly Concorde Hotel)

by Cathy&Gary about Holiday Inn Atrium Hotel

The Holiday Inn Atrium Hotel is a spectacular 27 storey hotel at the crossroads of Outram and Havelock Roads.

Rooms are medium sized and nicely decorated. We were on the 19th Floor and the views inside and outside were fantastic.

Just outside the side entrance of the hotel is a minimart, (who also will exchange money if you ask) and a massage centre.

The nearest Mrt is Outram and is about 10 minutes walk away.

Across the road from the hotel is the Singapore River and the entertainment areas of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay

There are 2 restaurants which are very reasonably priced by Singapore standards.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Holiday Inn Atrium and would highly recomment this hotel.

Concorde Hotel

The coolest hotel I've ever stayed in

by JoelWillTravel about Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

My stay here was brief but very comfortable, very friendly and welcoming staff. Nice, clean and spacious rooms with in room safety deposit box. This hotel is MASSIVE, just take a loot at some of my pictures. Only used this hotel to sleep so cannot really comment on all the facilities here, I did have one beer before bedtime at the hotel bar which was nice. They had a group playing there which was good. Further away from the major sites than most hotels but only 5-10min walk to Great World City shopping mall to catch free shuttle bus to major attractions. Also if the food in the hotel seems a little expensive then it's less than a 5 minute walk to Zion Road Hawker centre where there is plenty of cheap and tasty food. MASSIVE! Don't know how many floors in total but for an idea of how big it is my room number was 1325! Ha

Sentosa: Songs of the Sea

by stanlelj

I was lucky to attend one of these shows. It was amazing. So is Singapore. I stay at the Holiday Inn, Atrium. I also visited the exhibit on Buddhism (Nalanda Trail) at The Asian Civilizations Museum and loved it. Singapore is my second favourite place to be.

Clean rooms, Good Experience, Will go Back!

by TripAdvisor Member Shiv'sTrip

Stayed at Holiday Inn Atrium for 4 nights in Early Feb 07 Overroll the experience was good. Clean rooms, hotel staff very friendly (upgraded us to deluxe room -booked superior). Breakfast was very nice, really fresh and warm. Shivani Sydney

Good business hotel

by TripAdvisor Member JakartaMember

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Atrium for one night for business, and it was excellent for that purpose. I arrived very late at night, and was in my room within 10 minutes of arriving at the front desk. The room was a good size, and everything was clean, including the bathroom. It didn't have that "worn" look that I tend to associate with Holiday Inns. They have in-room internet connections (either wireless or wired). There was no in-room mini-bar (there was a note to call room service for "mini bar packages") which would have annoyed me had I been hungry after my late arrival. There's a shopping mall in the complex though, so no real need for the minibar.

Breakfast the next morning was excellent. There was a very wide selection and everything was fresh and hot.

I had a flight at 8pm that night, and they gave me late checkout until 3 pm at no extra cost. They told me that after 3pm I could leave my bags and return before my flight to use a facility to shower and change, but I ended up just leaving. I forgot my phone in my room and when I returned they were very nice about going up to retrieve it.

The hotel is not close to the MRT (subway), but it is close to the Orchard Rd area and taxis are fairly cheap. I don't think I would stay at this hotel if I was on holiday though; I'd choose the Furama City Center, which is right next to a MRT station.

I can't speak to the value of the hotel, since my employer paid for it. I booked direclty through the Priority Club website, and they got the reservation correct (including non-smoking room and late checkout).

Overall, this was a fine choice for a business trip. Nothing spectacular, but everything was consistently above average.

Okay I guess

by TripAdvisor Member ZayHasheem

Stayed at this hotel for 7 days in late October. Upon my arrival, there was no staff at the entrance to help me with my luggage. Halfway through the lobby a man tried to grab my luggage away from me who turned out to be the bellman. At check-in, even after handing over my passport, the check-in staff still managed to enter my name wrongly into their system. The nearest MRT station is at least 10mins walk away. OK to walk in late afternoon or evenings but not during the day in the hot sun. No shopping around the hotel itself. I was given a room on the 25th floor. Room was alright, slightly small for an Asian hotel. It did look kinda old, but it was clean and comfortable. The rooms are well equipped, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, safe box, extra pillows, wifi internet connection - although very expensive. The bath tub was small and I’m only 5ft 7. Excellent TV channels selection though. Newspaper was inconsistent, I had to ask for it on some days. Breakfast was good, varieties of local and western choices available every morning. I could hear the music from the bar at the ground floor (even after midnight) though it didn’t disturb my sleep as I’m not a light sleeper. I travel extensively in Asia, Middle East and Europe, not a picky person. With the industry rate I was given, it was value for money. I would not stay in hotel again, due to the location rather than the hotel itself.

Zay

Good value for money

by TripAdvisor Member Kinglar

It was definitely good value for money considering breakfast was included in the price. Staff were helpful and service was good. The room was clean and everything you'd expected in a four-star hotel was there. So I was pretty satisfied. Overall, it was a pleasant place, but the location was a bit far (10-15 min walk)from MRT station. And walking in humid S'pore even for 10 mins can be a daunting task.

Great Hotel.

by TripAdvisor Member Narathip

This is a lovely Hotel but out of the main shopping area but you can use the Courtesy bus to and from the centre, and the underground station is around 15-20mins walk away. I was really impressed with the room and the Breakfast was exceptional catering for every taste. On the whole the service was courtious and the design and interior decoration of the Hotel is quite unique and smart making it very recommendable...

Singapore - Lion City

by IreneMcKay

"Return to Singapore"

We have been to Singapore many times. Twice to have holidays there and many, many times as a stopover on route to somewhere else. This time we only had an afternoon and evening on our way to Nepal and a night on our way back from Nepal, so it was a bit of a flying visit.

No matter how many times we come to Singapore we never run out of things to do. For such a small place it has got lots going for it.

My own personal favourites that I could never tire of are wandering the colonial heart of Singapore along the singapore River and visiting the ever stunning Chinese/Japanese Gardens.

"Rainy, rainy Singapore"

We were staying overnight in the Holiday Inn Atrium Hotel prior to going to Nepal. This turned out to be a lovely hotel with a good swimming pool. We reached the hotel by travelling to Outram MRT Station. Then we set out to walk to the centre along the Singapore River. This was an end of the river we had not been to before. It was much quieter than around Boat Quay or Clarke Quay and had many hotels and peaceful riverside bars, restaurants and cafes. If we had had more time, we would have followed the river away from the centre, too to see where we ended up.

When we reached Boat Quay, down came the rain and when it rains in Singapore it really really rains. You have no option but to take cover. We fled to the nearest restaurant and listened to the rain battering down on the tarpaulin above our heads. Still the downpour did not last all day and we were able to continue our walk.

"Our Visit"

This visit we only had time to wander the river, look at the quays, the merlion statue, the pedang, St Andrew's Church, the Raffles Hotel and Chjmes. I wanted to climb Fort Canning Hill again and visit the Armenian Church but we ran out of daylight and the weather was not on our side.

Things we have enjoyed on previous visits are Singapore Botanical Gardens, the Chinese and Japanese Gardens, Little India, China Town, Orchard Road, the Kranji War Memorial and War Cemetery, the Malay area of Kampong Glam, swimming at the beach off Beach Road, going up Mount Faber by bus and off by cable car, Sentosa Island, Haw Par Villa (though I'm not sure if it is still there), the Mandai Orchid Garden and I'm sure there is much much more.

For future visits I want to go to Changi Prison to see where the Japanese kept their prisoners of war in World war Two and to Singapore Zoo which everyone raves about.

Then off course Singapore is perfect for day trips across to Johor Bahru in Malaysia which we have done and trips across to Bantan and Bintu Islands in Indonesia which we have still to do. I doubt we are ever in danger of running out of things to do here.

Holiday Inn, AtriumHoliday Inn, Atrium

Holiday Inn AtriumHoliday Inn Atrium

Holiday Inn AtriumHoliday Inn Atrium

by Scooterli

Hello,

I shall be travelling to Singapore for a few days in early September. I've booked a room at the Holiday Inn Atrium (317 Outram Road), but can still change it if necessary. Does anyone know the hotel? How is it and is it close to the tourist areas? What's the best way to get there from the airport?

Thanks for your help,
TIM

RE: Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

by Rodan44

I have not been in this hotel, so all I can tell you is that it is located at the far end of the Singapore River. There are a few other hotels around, a big shopping mall called Great World City, and it's close to the famous nightclub Zouk. It's not within short walk of any tourist areas or MRT stations, so you would likely have to take cabs to get anywhere (or long walks). Only about 5 min drive to either Orchard Road or Chinatown.

Hope that helps.

RE: Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

by DarkRay

Staying at Holiday Inn Atrium may be a little inconvenient transporation wise. From the airport, the most convenient way to reach it will be either by a normal taxi (not more than S$20 during day time) or by the S$7 airport shuttle service:

Hope this helps.... :-)

RE: RE: Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

by Scooterli

Thanks a lot for the info!

RE: RE: Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore

by vyxxyn

It's near Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, and some nightclubs, and Chinatown, though not really within walking distance. You pretty much get around by cab, and this mode of transport will cost you quite a bit. Why not spend slightly more $ and get a hotel in a more central location, preferably near an MRT (train). There are 2 Holiday Inns near the Orchard Road belt. Another good area to stay will be off Bras Basah Road. Allson Hotel, Strand Hotel and alot more are situated there 2-star to 4-star hotels, cheaper than those in prime locations. Closest MRT station in that vincinity is City Hall which is an interchange.

Comments